[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Tale of Pre-Order Pete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: preorderpete.png (884KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
preorderpete.png
884KB, 1000x750px
Hey /v/, let me tell you about a gamestop employee in my town I like to call Pre-Order Pete, and my small feud with him
>Pre-Order Pete is one of the new guys who replaced the old staff of my local Gspot
>The old guys were bro-tier and they weren't bullshit artists
>Pre-Order Pete is a dick
>Before he started working register he was a greeter
>I can't believe Gamestop has greeters now
>The dude would always follow you around like a lost puppy and stare at you
>When he got bumped to register he became a huge dick
>He has this snotty and condescending attitude towards everyone
>I understand that when you work at Gamestop it's your job to get people to pre-order
>But Pre-Order Pete got his name for the fact that he comes on way too strong
>He actually tries to shame you for not pre-ordering if you try and buy something without pre-ordering
>Tried to buy the Fire Emblem amiibo
>inb4 I'm a nintendofag
>"Why didn't you pre-order this?"
>"Slipped my mind; turns out I didn't have to since it was on the shelf"
>"Well next time you should think ahead! You're lucky!"
>He's scolding me like he's my goddamn mother
>Keep a straight face throughout the transaction
>Gives me the receipt and gives me the 'do our survey' spiel
>I look him dead in the eye
>I crumble the receipt without breaking eye contact and drop it on the counter
>Walk out

And thus began my battle with Pre-Order Pete. I vowed to never let him get a pre-order out of me and to not take his crap

You guys want more?
>>
>>380482075
you had one job to make a butcher pete reference OP ONE JOB!
>>
>>380482075

>I can't unhear this fat bastard telling me to pre-order call of duty

fuck you OP
>>
>>380482075
you sound mad, and gay
>>
Here's what you do. Find out when hes not working. Go to that store and do a few preorders. Buy some used stuff too. Now wait for him to work. Cancel the preorders and return the used stuff. Do the survey leaving all 1s. Congratulations, youve screwed him by fucking his CoL score.
If you really want to go the extra mile, buy the used stuff at another store before returning it to him.
>>
Imagine being this butt blasted

Imagine
>>
>this todd meme is funny, let me adapt it into bullshit greentext stories for reddit fame
>>
A bump for the effort.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.