[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my PS4 dying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: loud ps4.jpg (80KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
loud ps4.jpg
80KB, 1366x768px
Is my PS4 dying?
>>
>>380479974
We're all dying.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (452KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
452KB, 3000x2250px
Vacuum the dust out of it you filthy NEET

If problem persists then dremel an intake over the fan
>>
>>380479974
IS it louder than you remember it being? Is there a difference in volume when you put different discs in it or play a digital game? Does the noise seem to be the fan or the Blue Ray drive itself?
>>
>>380480394
this.

if problem persists, change the thermal paste. did both and the fan rarely cycles up to high and remains silent
>>
>>380479974
Change the thermal paste. Don't be fucking lazy. Every computer device like this needs to be done after a few years.
>>
>>380480394
>that one different screw

like wtf? just kys if you can't make something pretty. You were so close.
>>
>>380481183
>making a PS4 pretty

You CAN polish a turd, just remember that then you end up with a shiny turd.
>>
>>380479974
Honestly PS4's are just naturally loud.
I've barely had mine a week and it's like a mini Jet engine.
>>
>>380481371
Most irrelevant post of the decade goes to...

I was talking about his work not the console itself you dumb fuck.
>>
>>380480394
ps4's are loud in general especially with discs
>>
>>380479974
No, but it will release mustard gas any second now.
>>
>>380481620
>console's are loud in general especially with discs

Apparently you didn't have the x1, fucking discs were loud because inside was so open it echoed every bit of sound.
>>
>>380481523
Oh, sorry. You want a nice looking fan mod on an ugly console. My bad.
>>
>>380481909
>talking shit about something entirely unrelated to him

Are you trying to defend someone else's hack job because your entire life itself is one big trash heap?
>>
>>380482224
No, I'm just curious why you want an absolutely perfect body mod on a console that doesn't look that great to begin with.
Would you put $1,000 rims on an ugly car?
>>
>>380481803
What are you talking about my X1 is whisper quiet much quieter than my ps4.
>>
>>380482664
This. The only noise it makes is when you turn it on.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.