[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAMN...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

File: 893yavlcai3z.jpg (262KB, 1110x1840px) Image search: [Google]
893yavlcai3z.jpg
262KB, 1110x1840px
This is surreal. The Switch is already shaping up to be another legendary system and will sell 3DS numbers. A mainline fucking Pokemon in HD that you can play in handheld and on TV. The most beautiful and creative Mario to ever be seen yet. Metroid Prime 4. NINTENDOMINATION is already here, so glad that I have a Switch.
>>
>>380478471
This but unironically
>>
ironic shitposting is still shitposting
fuck off falseflagging fag
>>
>>380478471
Gotta agree, getting a launch switch was smart. it seems like they'll be harder to get. Arms this friday, spaltoon 2 next month, monste rhunter in japan in august, fire emblem warriors in september, mario odyssey in october. I'm ready.
>>
>>380478884
FPBP
>>
File: PC-PS4-Master-Race.jpg (261KB, 1487x926px) Image search: [Google]
PC-PS4-Master-Race.jpg
261KB, 1487x926px
>>380478471
I should have bought a Nintendo Switch, I feel absolutely gutted, how could Sony drop the ball so hard? Remember me? I was claiming that PC + PS4 is the true master race combo, but this E3 proved me wrong. I feel really bad, I feel like I wasted a lot of money on my PS4 Pro. What a disaster. They said nothing about Death Stranding and Deep Down. Bloodborne 2 didn't get announced, Studio Japan was working on a fucking Shadow of the Colossus remaster/remake that people already played on PS2 and PS3, so they couldn't have been working on Bloodborne 2 which means that Bloodborne 2 is not happening. Days Gone turned out to be an interactive movie dogshit with horrible enemy AI. Spider-Man turned out to be an interactive movie dogshit infested with quick time events and no real physics/momentum based webslinging. God of War looked decent, but isn't coming until 2018. This E3 was an absolute disaster for Sony and PS4! Metro Exodus, Code Vein and Monster Hunter World will all be available on the PC. What is the point of owning a PS4 then? Here is the updated list of good games:

PC exclusives:
- Quake Champions
- Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord
- Mordhau
- Star Citizen
- Camelot Unchained
- Ashes of Creation
- Wild West Online
- Project Wight
- La-Mulana 2
- Ghost Song

Multi-platform games definitive version on the PC:
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Armored Core 6
- Ace Combat 7
- Code Vein
- Monster Hunter World
- Metro Exodus
- LawBreakers
- GreedFall
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- Blasphemous

PS4 exclusives:
- Death Stranding (when?)
- Deep Down (when?)
- God of War

Multi-platform games not on PC, but on the PS4:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (better on Xbox One X, might come to PC)
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake (better on Xbox One X, might come to PC)

What should I do? Is there any hope for Sony? Will From Software save PlayStation with a Sony exclusive again?
>>
>>380478884
kek thanks anon
>>
>>380478884
>>380479053
OP here, didn't want it to seem like I was falseflagging or being ironic. I'm genuinely excited for what we're in for with this system. I guess I could see why this type of post would attract fanboys from other consoles and turn into a console war thread. But really, this is genuine excitement.
>>
File: IMGP2471.jpg (432KB, 1920x1271px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP2471.jpg
432KB, 1920x1271px
>>380479291
Wish I bought a Switch as well.
>Check Amazon
>Out of stock until July 25th

Fuck...why is this actually allowed?

There's literally no point in even having a PS4 at this point, I wish I joined the winning team a while ago.
>>
>>380478471
The truth even if it's posted ironically is still the truth

Based Nintendo proving the only reason they didn't dominate with the wiiu was just because of the name
>>
>>380479586
>DAMN...

Nah you were clearly shitposting, if you really post like that you need to fuck off back to fb or reddit
>>
Pokemon sun/moon was mediocre, so I'm not as hyped as everyone else is to indulge GF laziness when it comes to the games.
>>
Something tells me that /v/ had this same reaction when the Wii U was released and during subsequent reveals of the few great games on the platform.

I'm not buying it. I won't be that guy on /v/ in 6 years being made fun of because "lol he fell for the switch meme"
>>
>>380478471
As a Switch owner I'm disappointed.
For third party support we got the basics that people can play elsewhere for the last few years. Great time to get indies on board to fill up the empty space especially with the 'on the go' marketing bs they have but nada.
Having two announcements without any meat behind it is bullshit. They are just going to fill up the next E3 with it anyway and it gives them the ability to drop it altogether and just use it for hype.
Mario getting influenced by Banjo and BotW most likely with all the exploration. I just wanted a decent platformer. Pretty sure they are using a lot of stock models to rush it out as well because the art style is all over the fucking place.

The only saving grace is Splatoon 2 for me.
>>
>>380479663
>Final Fantasy 15
Uh... please don't tell me you bought PS4 for that, I have bad news anon...

>Tabata told Famitsu (translated by Gematsu), "I'd like to release the game on PC as a technical attempt. I want to show PC users Final Fantasy XV running on high-end machines."
>He went on to say that he and the developer, Square Enix, would like to explore the possibility of "playing with PC-exclusive features like making your own quests and enjoying the world using things like mods."
>PC-exclusive features
>PC-exclusive features
>PC-exclusive features

https://youtu.be/CYtH1457Nuo

The definitive version is coming to PC, including all the DLC.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/final-fantasy-15-director-wants-to-bring-the-game-/1100-6447467/
>>
>>380479693
>Based Nintendo proving the only reason they didn't dominate with the wiiu was just because of the name

So the name stopped them from consistently releasing quality games? Yall niggas is delusional. I understand being CAUTIOUSLY interested, but going back to an ex gf who cheated on you because she got a little thicker and tells you she won't do it again is foolish.
>>
>>380479663
I don't like your opinion, but I do like your handwriting.
>>
File: here is your controller bro.png (113KB, 522x378px) Image search: [Google]
here is your controller bro.png
113KB, 522x378px
>>380478471
>look at all those logos we just announced for 2021 TBA when its done release
>we are so incompetent and shit we couldn't even show you cgi trailers for them
>also 3D metroid aka liquid shit and Metroid Other M 2.0 are not developed by Nintendo internally but by literally whos
>please be excited

lol. I'm fucking glad I didn't buy into the initial hype and meme shilling.
>>
>>380479291
>What should I do?
Unironically kill yourself. I mean it, 100% serious. You are a lost cause.
>>
File: collection.png (2MB, 1242x926px) Image search: [Google]
collection.png
2MB, 1242x926px
>>380481484
I worked for 5 months and saved money so I could afford buying the powerful PS4 Pro... and now it gets ignored by my favourite developer of all time From Software. From Software are working on something for the Switch, rumors said it is a Souls trilogy port, but what if it is a Switch exclusive? If it is a Switch exclusive by From Software and if I can't trade my PS4 Pro in for a Switch, I will literally kill myself irl, I promise you that. Sony has abandonned us, I feel gutted, helpless. Here is my PlayStation collection to prove that I am legit.
>>
File: tumblr_oreizcFb811rjtllvo1_1280.jpg (284KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oreizcFb811rjtllvo1_1280.jpg
284KB, 1280x1280px
>>380480717
That depends. How thicc are we talking about?
>>
>>380481930
>I worked for 5 months and saved money so I could afford buying the powerful PS4 Pro
Oh you're just underage. Stop posting.
>>
>>380481930
If its a pro you could still fetch some 300dollars(idk how dollar works im european but i guess its pretty much 300 euros?) before the price gets reduced in the market, add the games and you could probably fetch the same price you brought your ps4 pro for.
Switch isnt that expensive, i got the Switch with Zelda at launch and pretty much didnt pay for the game(special promotion exclusive to that store) and in here the Switch's original price is bigger than in your country
>>
File: 1496148626224.gif (375KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496148626224.gif
375KB, 480x480px
do people unironically play baby-easy games for actual children? am i actually supposed to be excited for kirby, or yoshi, or easy-mode, oversimplified xcom (with the most unfitting aesthetic possible, mind), or sonic the hedgehog, or musou trash? are there really people that play these games past the age of twelve?

i would understand if any of those games were difficult in the least, but they never are. they're entry-level videogames, for people not used to playing videogames.
>>
>>380480523
>Nintendo needs multiplats
>Gets some
>Somehow this is still a problem
>>
>>380482883
Actually, oversimplified xcom has AI levels, you even see it on the demonstration that the person can change the dificulty of the game.
Yoshi is just a game to chill
Kirby for children? hohohohoho boy if you have any kids dont fall for that cute face
>>
File: 1493312620060.gif (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493312620060.gif
119KB, 500x500px
>>380482259
Anon, you can't just post that and not gibe sauce.
>>
>>380478471
is another nintendo box
>>
>>380478471
>will sell 3DS numbers

But the 3DS is considered a disappointment.
>>
>>380481930
>but what if it is a Switch exclusive
Then the shitposting would never end.
>>
File: 1496081283390.png (687KB, 946x946px) Image search: [Google]
1496081283390.png
687KB, 946x946px
>>380482259
>people think fatties are sexy now
>>
>>380482883
>this jelly & mad
>>
File: 1476259656108.png (13KB, 329x338px) Image search: [Google]
1476259656108.png
13KB, 329x338px
>>380482259
>>
>Metroid Prime 4 by not-Retro Studios, lead by the guy who brought us Federation Force. Not even a teaser, just a shitty logo that isn't even final art, 2019 at EARLIEST
>Literally Another Another Metroid 2 Remake: Remake, by a literally who outsourced developer
>Xenoblade 2 confirmed for autoattack MMO (offline) gameplay, and terrible character design
>Hat capture mechanic in Mario Odyssey completely disrupts classic platforming worse than FLUDD ever did
>Kirby (2018) now with shoehorned couch co-op, you know, that thing that was so successful with the Wii U
>Yoshi (2018) now with even more arts and crafts vomit art style
>More musou reskins, with surprisingly no gameplay shown but plenty of bad voice acting
>"We are making a game so here is a video of a developer saying so"
>Monster Hunter confirmed for no longer on Nintendo consoles, but enjoy this 3DS port (like the Wii U got)
>FIFA, Skyrim, STEEP, Rocket League and other 5 year games represent the extent of 3rd party commitment
>Rabbids.
>Nintendo reaffirming their support for 3DS with tons more games that the Switch isn't getting, completely blowing away hopes of a unified ecosystem
NINTENDO WON
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.