[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Square Enix still updating XV and adding content when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: C2_VoHkVQAApWJs.jpg (167KB, 1200x669px) Image search: [Google]
C2_VoHkVQAApWJs.jpg
167KB, 1200x669px
Why is Square Enix still updating XV and adding content when nobody cares anymore?

Do people really want multi-player and those story DLC?
>>
Because the game was well received outside of /v/.
>>
Because you WILL buy this shit
>>
Why does /v/ complain about free dlc and updates?
>>
Get the PC version out and then focus on 7R, but that's the smart thing to do so they won't do it.

I get that they want to milk 15 but it's just not good enough to carry endless DLC and it's not the game everyone hoped it would be after a million years in development.
>>
>>380473753

Which is fucking sad.

At least Japan hated it.
>>
>>380474401

Better to focus in making something new and "good", rather than putting band-aids on a stinker.
>>
>>380473108
Because unlike Inafune they acknowledge they failed to deliver and are trying to make amends.

>when nobody cares anymore?
Speak for yourself.
>>
>10 yea- 11 years
>>
Because XV UNIVERSE

Though you think with how much theyre throwing into it they could release a pc version already
>>
>>380473108
Haven't touched the game since I beat it in December: why haven't they include Old Noctis as a playable character?

Is there some reasoning to it that makes sense? I mean, they literally don't have to create nothing new, we've seen the skin working perfectly in the past through glitches.
>>
>>380473108
Story DLCs yeah
Multiplayer don't know
Everything else is just throwaway crap that diehards will eat up
>>
>People shit on the game but still want a PC port so they can shit on it more
I don't understand
>>
>>380476207
>people who played it shit on it because it's mediocre and unfinished
>people who haven't played wait until the complete version on pc
Not hard to understand
>>
>>380473753
Not really. I just looked through the comments on their Facebook about the VR fishing and literally, LITERALLY, everybody was shitting on it. Not even normies want this shit
>>
>Reminder we will never see FF16 in our lifetime
>Reminder it's just going to be years and years of FFXV updates and DLC
>Reminder 7,8,9, and 10 all came out within 5 years
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.