[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last Night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 19

File: TheLastNight_03.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
TheLastNight_03.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
This game honestly does look cool and it's a shame that it has all the stupid controversy surrounding it (although, to be fair, that's definitely the developer's fault)
Anyone else buying it? Based on the GameJam demo and the trailer, I think I am, assuming it doesn't cost more than 30 bucks.
>>
>>380467990

Can I get a quick rundown on the controversy?
>>
He did the right thing by:
1) Apologizing for falling for the dumb GamerGate moment and clarifying that he is not at all sided with retarded /pol/tards anymore and he grew up out of his /pol/tard phase
And
2) Not kneeling down to the Neofaggots by apologizing to Zoe Quinn or donating to feminism to "prove" he's on their side
I'm buying the game because of that
>>
>>380468213

SJWs SJWing
>>
>>380467990
>that's definitely the developer's fault
Go shill on Tumblr faggot
>>
Game looks good, Neofag hates him because he dared having a conflicting opinion from them and /pol/tards hate him because he apologized.
That's three great reasons to buy the game.
>>
>>380468257
This
Politics are separate from games and he did his best to detach his game from that association
That being said, the game looks really fukken neat, that artstyle is excellent
>>
Don't give a shit about politics, I want more cyberpunk and this scratches the itch
>>
After complaining about every lazy cunt indie title for their lazyness on artstyle and animation, this one looks fucking fantastic, purchase confirmed for me and fuck feminist faggots who try to attack a man instead of the work he has done.
>>
>>380468496
>>380468257
What did he say worth apologizing for?
>>
Im hoping its got some substance to it. Even if it doesn't, for once I wouldnt mind buying a cinematic moviegame just because of that artstyle.
>>
>>380467990
What I don't get is why are politically controversial games like farcry5 are allowed

but a small indie game isn't because they have different political opinions.
>>
Need to see some more gameplay footage before I make the jump but so far so good
>>
I was gonna buy it but then the dude apologized so fuck that pussy ass bitch
>>
>>380467990
How is it his fault? It's been three years since that shit happen and people just dug up his past to make him look bad.

Isn't that concerning? It's like people can't make "mistakes" or hold their beliefs at all. I'm excited for the game but now I can't even talk about it since all will it be is "hurr durr he's sexist" or "hurr durr he apologized so he's a cuck now"
>>
>>380468731

Because FUCK DRMPF is the only way to think
>>
>walking simulator
>indie pixels
>cyberpunk

Fuck out of my face with your lazy ass, this is FC5 or Hatred controversy shilling all over again
>>
File: cringe.png (87KB, 768x147px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
87KB, 768x147px
>>380468695
He did tweet this cringe shit
I'd apologize for that if I made that tweet when I was 17 years old and looked at GamerGate later as a 19 year old
>>
>>380468731
Also it's easy to pick on a small indie dev
>>
>>380468882
>then the dude apologized

I mean he is french, and even said he doesn't know what's going on in the world, dude probably just jumped on GG for the lols like all the non e-celebs.
>>
>>380468882
You're no better than the Neofaggots that refused to buy this game because he said something mean to them.
>>
File: 1474446558717.jpg (43KB, 348x298px) Image search: [Google]
1474446558717.jpg
43KB, 348x298px
>>380469067
i don't see the problem with supporting egalitarianism instead of feminism.
>>
>feminist prove him right by flipping out
Is there any self-awareness?
>>
>>380468213
SJWs waited three years, until the perfect moment, to make an attempt at a guys reputation. And the game with it.

He even mentioned the "controversy" during the PC gaming show. Which only goes to show his naivety. He should have known that excuses only fan the flames with these people.
>>
>>380469373
You don't see a problem with tweeting #gamergate #notyourshield? He fell for the retarded gamergate meme. He grew up and wanted to distance himself from the retards that still believe in that shit.
>>
>>380469067
A fair amount of those tweets are faked. The twitter account that brought it to everyone's attention was deleted as soon as that was revealed.
>>
File: 1497454312418.png (799KB, 511x702px) Image search: [Google]
1497454312418.png
799KB, 511x702px
>>380469067
>Supports equality
>People who claim to be fighting for equality get mad

They may as well just admit that equality isn't actually what they want.
>>
>>380469456
Not true. If they found out about this before, they would have made just as big a controversy about it and probably managed to get him not published by Microsoft to avoid drama.
He's fortunate that they only found out after he had exposure at the Microsoft press conference.
>>
>>380469373
The problem is that he makes that sort of tweet to get the fuck SJW crowd on board, then makes a dumbass apology about growing as a person to placate the journos (never mind that the journos slandering him would be a perfect thing for GG to jump on if they cared about ethics instead of SJW shit) so he can get max money, and now both sides hate him.

If you're going to pick a side in this moronic shitshow, the least you can do is stick to it.
>>
File: asdf.png (116KB, 923x710px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
116KB, 923x710px
>>380469535
>>
>>380469763
Thats the sunken costs fallacy if I've ever heard it.
>>
>>380469713
They found three year old Tweets within a day? By accident?

Does this seem likely to you?
>>
>>380469763
I disagree. He did right in showing that he doesn't believe the GamerGate shit anymore. He shouldn't be souless and pretend he still believes in that stupid shit for the sake of placating a retarded part of his audience. That kind of souless capitalism is exactly what's wrong with vidya today.
>>
>>380469976
Again, if they wanted to maximize damage, they would do it BEFORE he got the deal to get the press conference. That would have been when it would have actually hurt him way worse.
>>
>although to be fair it's the developer's fault
No it's not, you faggot.
All he did was make tweets 3 years ago that are considered "wrongthink". They're not even offensive to anyone besides the most fragile person.
The only stupid thing he did was apologize and counter-signal his previous wrongthink.
>>
>>380470383
He did right in apologizing for believing in stupid shit and evolving as a human being. He shouldn't double down on stupid shit just because he happened to believe it before.
He most certainly wants to distance himself from the faGGots and not be associated with them and I don't blame him.
>>
>>380470304
They maximized the damage by making him admit it in front of an audience. The moderator didn't even ask, but it was the very first thing he said.

The smoking gun is all they need to get the SJW jihad rolling.
>>
>>380470565
That's still way better than him not getting the Microsoft sponsorship and exposure to begin with. You're dumb.
>>
>>380470383
This.

The guy is being called a bigot for declaring himself an egalitarian instead of a feminist 3 years ago because he said he doesn't think modern feminism has a consistent message.
>>
>>380470660
They don't want him personally. They want to make an example out him. It's abou the damage and the attention.
>>
>>380470513
You wanna know how I know you're a cuck?
>>
>>380470826
Your conspiracy theory is overly elaborate
Occam's Razor is that Microsoft saw his great looking game and gave him exposure, SJWs remember people that triggered them even if it's 3 years ago because they are petty like that and they started autistically screeching because of it. That's all there is to this.
>>
>>380470985
Again: they found out in less than a day. How much time was between EA and the PC gaming conference?
>>
>>380471165
They found out in less than a minute. All that needed to happen was for one of the petty SJWs to remember that this developer was once a GamerGater to autistically get everyone else screeching
>>
>>380467990
Looks neat, i probably would have bought it if he wasn't sucking SJW cock on stage.
If you're going to shitpost on twitter you should own it
>>
>>380469067
Yeah, but you the type of bitch that apologize to the nigga who fucked your girl if her head game wasn't on fleek. You're just a sorry dude. Period.
>>
>>380471706
>Triggered faGGot
All the more reason for me to buy this game
>>
>>380471818
No, I'm not. You don't know me. You projecting?
>>
>Make a game where evil fascists take over and oppress people
>This is fine
>Make a game where progressive extremism leads to dystopian censorship
>This is not fine

It's like people don't understand that you can get a dystopia by taking any idealogy to an extreme. That's the core of dystopian fiction.
>>
>>380468731
>"jonestown and waco were fucked up"
>politically controversial
>>
>legitimate reddit SJWs have infiltrated /v/
if you don't want politics, dont bring it up yourself. You constantly accuse /pol/ posters of doing such a thing yet its ok when people do it and agree with your fucking nazi views on what opinions are allowed. You either discuss it or you don't, this kind of behaviours is just breeding right wing resentment because it is so fucking invasive and holier than thou. Both sides need to shut the fuck up, but don't act like you have any right to speak and they don't, you lefty fascist little fag
>>
>>380472249
Who are you replying to?
>>
>>380471982
You type like a weak cunt and are arguing in favor of shit ideologies.

Whether you are trolling me, and I have been "rused", so be it. But, my point still stands.
>>
>>380472390
Your point is weak. You continue not to know me and have awfully inaccurate suppositions at my character. I'd love to know which shitty ideology you think I'm in favor of.
>>
>>380472363
OP, clearly if you read my post
>>
File: 1493082685577.jpg (54KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
1493082685577.jpg
54KB, 600x535px
>>380471818
>fleek
>>
>>380468257

>He did the right thing by:
>1) Apologizing

Incorrect. Apologizing to these kinds of people is like dumping buckets of blood in the water to spook off sharks. That's just not how it fucking works. Any kind of weakness shown just tells them they have power over you, and that you're the type to lamely bend over with the slightest amount of pressure.
>>
>>380473406
It's seen by them as a permanent admission of all guilt for anything they ever or will ever accuse you of.

It's the worst thing you can give to them.

Ignoring it until they scream themselves out, like AVGN did when they claimed he was a sexist/racist/whatever, is the only safe longterm action.
>>
>>380473406
This.
It's like you've never dated a "modern" woman.
The second you cuck to her, she'll lose all respect for you and do whatever the fuck she wants.
>>
>>380473406
Apologizing for saying dumb shit in the past is not bowing down to Neofaggots. They're not satisfied with something as neutral as this. They want him to donate to Zoe Quinn and get on his knees and support feminist charities, nothing which he will actually do. The apology is just important because he grew up since falling for the GamerGate meme and he doesn't want to be associated with faGGots.
>>
>>380473651
Don't blame him
I wouldn't want to be associated with faGGots either
>>
>>380473651
>Dumb shit in the past

One of the things they were outraged about was him claiming to be an egalitarian instead of a feminist.
>>
>>380470513
>>380471853
>>380473792
>constant use of faGGOts
We get it, you're a cuck.
>>
>>380472516
> I'd apologize for that if I made that tweet when I was 17 years old and looked at GamerGate later as a 19 year old

Read that back. You said you would actually apologize for something you typed when you were 17.

What the fuck kind of bitch apologizes for something they typed on the internet when they were a teenager? Let alone redact their beliefs less than 2 years later once something goes out of vogue.

> "err... I am sorry I used to subscribe to egalitarianism principals, please forgive me, I will never do that again. I am so sorry."

Who the fuck are you sucking up to?

You obviously don't have any hard-coded convictions, you bandwagon-jumping fake bitch-ass house nigger.
>>
>>380474026
t. faGGot
>>
>>380474127
>Never let anyone else change your mind on anything, always double down on your beliefs despite whatever facts come your direction
Retard logic
>>
>>380474648
>Never let anyone change your mind on anything

more like

>Never give a crowd of people known for never being satisfied and using blown up controversy to further their own careers anything.

Zoe Quinn called him out so she could use the drama to plug her failing book, which she did, quickly.
>>
*click* man you guys just don't like Zoe Quinn because you can't stand a strong independent woman it's not her fault her abusive boyfriend got pissed at her for "cheating" on him and raping him by her own retarded definition.
>>
How many of you actually have social media?

I deleted mine about 6 or 7 years ago, and it's good, because my job is more secure without it.
>>
>>380475130
I only use social media for my business promotion, and NEVER post anything private on there. There isn't so much as a single picture of me.
>>
>>380475002
That's implying that he is apologizing entirely to try to placate the extremist SJW crowd, which is not the case. He's just apologizing for having fallen for the GamerGate meme in the past. Like you said, that's not enough for Neofags, but it is enough for most people that are more in the middle, assuming they care.

Either ways, he loses nothing on apologizing for it, absolutely nothing. He gets to dissociate himself from faGGots and that's a good thing.
>>
It looks amazing.
I hope it's not a side scrolling walking sim, though I'd probably play that just for the rare setting anyways.
We need more neo-city games. BGE2's trailer had a nice city as well.
>>
>>380475541
Literally any apology is seen as a total admission of guilt by those people.

It's guaranteed that when this game comes out it'll all be dredged up again because they know he's a soft target.
>>
>>380475002
>Zoe Quinn called him out so she could use the drama to plug her failing book, which she did, quickly.
This.

She's shameless.
>>
>>380469606
it's actually about ethics in games journalism
>>
>>380475832
Who cares? The extremist SJWs were always gonna virtual signal and never buy his game. It's irrelevant. As long as Microsoft stands by him and doesn't drop him, he'll do fine.
>>
File: fitz.jpg (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
fitz.jpg
78KB, 900x900px
>>380468257
>buying a game because of your political beliefs
>>
>>380476375
He should have, since now he'll go from Tim Soret, guy they claimed was a bigot, to Tim Soret, admitted bigot, when they talk about him in the future, which they will, every time this game gets featured.
>>
>>380474017
the only people who care to say they are an egalitarian and not a feminist are usually trash people to be honest.
>>
>>380476731
>No one can actually be egalitarian, they are just racists and sexists in disguise!

No.
>>
>>380474648
Now you are backpeddling.

When I was 17, I was a fairly liberal dude. A decade later, I grew the fuck up. This doesn't mean I feel the need to apologize for all the libshit I posted on MySpace, back when I was a teen.

Likewise, what the dude wrote wasn't dumb. Egalitarianism isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's a weak thing, but a male feminist is pure garbage tier. It's dishonest and worse, causes societal damage based on self-serving appeasemeny to the unwashed masses.
>>
>>380468501
>Politics are separate from games
Not really. There's this idea being pushed that progressivism is the neutral position and a moral imperative, but nothing could be further from the truth.

I believe that people should be treated equally under the law, but I see no reason to view social egalitarianism as a moral imperative.

I think the world would be better off if people chose more traditional, conservative lifestyles. But what happens if I portray this worldview in a video game?
>>
>>380477056
no, but caring to make the distinction is a great filter for dipshits, just like "it's actually about ethics in gaming journalism"
>>
File: le dank memefrog.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
le dank memefrog.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>Libcucks still shitting up /v/
>>
>>380479908
How exactly are you supposed to communicate the nuances of your worldview then? Is it possible to disagree with modern feminism and not be a dipshit?
>>
File: Tim Soret.jpg (105KB, 584x567px) Image search: [Google]
Tim Soret.jpg
105KB, 584x567px
SJWs hate him and his game. I mean, I was probably going to buy it anyway because it looked nice but I'm definitely getting it now.
>>
>>380469535
by getting chomped off from all those screeching sirens and zoe quinn herself?
yeah no thanks
>>
>>380480392
No because only dipshits believe in "modern feminism" because they listen to the fringe vocal minority.
>>
File: Tim Soret 2.png (2MB, 2019x2370px) Image search: [Google]
Tim Soret 2.png
2MB, 2019x2370px
>>380480742
I don't know. Modern feminism seems pretty shit to me.
>>
File: 1492882170449.png (21KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1492882170449.png
21KB, 500x496px
>>380480846
there you go again

you sound like the same opponents to feminism in the 1990s. and 1980s. and 1970s. and the 60s. and the 50s. and the 40s. and the 30s. and the 20s.

because you'd rather say "well look at these retarded radicals. this is clearly the meat of the social movement" like some kind of sheep.
>>
>>380480742
>fringe vocal minority
You do realize that "modern feminist's" main position is that the majority are misogynist? You can't hold both statements to be true at the same time.

You sound like a progressive, which is fine, but you're assuming that your view is the neutral, morally correct position. Assuming you are, I'd take argument against that.
>>
>>380468213
>indiedev got the most air time and trended big
>Zoe's friend's indie game didn't.
>literally scavenged up to 3 years of post on twitter to find some dirt.
You are now here.
>>
File: 1484942399265.png (90KB, 265x289px) Image search: [Google]
1484942399265.png
90KB, 265x289px
>>380481439
>You sound like the same opponents
In what way? Because if we're being honest modern feminism doesn't sound like first or second wave feminism at all. Those movements had objective goals to reach while third wave doesn't. Are you serioiusly going to argue "be on the right side of history"?
Christ, you're and SJW aren't you?
>>
File: Tim Soret 3.jpg (127KB, 1000x695px) Image search: [Google]
Tim Soret 3.jpg
127KB, 1000x695px
>>380481439
You and your kind are scum
>>
File: 1497193239339.png (532KB, 736x507px) Image search: [Google]
1497193239339.png
532KB, 736x507px
>>380467990
Don't apologize
>NeoGAF, Twitter, & Tumblr hate you
Apologize
>4chan hates you
>NeoGAF, Twitter, & Tumblr *still* hate you
This mouse of a man would whore his mother out on the streets if a shrapnel faced feminist with a hot pink undercut told him to.
>>
>>380481439
Eh, I'm simply not a fan of the way progressivism demands that we lie about how the real world works.

Feminists act as if unchecked masculinity could take everything from women in an instant, which kind of implies that women are massively inferior. If feminism were true, they would merely have to claim what is theirs, but instead they need permission from men... Okay....

Maybe giving them permission to leave the kitchen was a bad idea after all.
>>
File: 1383098050268.jpg (38KB, 299x381px) Image search: [Google]
1383098050268.jpg
38KB, 299x381px
>>380467990
Let be honest, I don't give a fuck about his old tweets about GG, but the plot of the game is truly stupid for a Science-Fiction setting. Not being full progressist, no problem, but being retarded and shitting the concept UBI like it will destroy the society, what the fuck is wrong with him!?!? It's like making a fiction just to shit on stuff that changed a lot of lifes like the Internet for example.

Also, from what I hear, it a cinematographic platform like it will be a walking simulator with cutscene that will put the stupid plot in your face...
I never asked to hate this game, but really this is truly a big dissapointment because the visual is fucking gorgeous!
>>
>>380467990
>game is literally about what if feminism ruined the world
>SJW!!!!!!!!!
Why do I share a board with you retards
>>
>>380481983
>mostly about (obscure) video games
This is guy is a walking caricature of a hipster faggot.
>>
>>380482496
He's french, it's in his blood.
>>
>>380467990
It looks really cool but I don't give money to BoomerKuwangers. This'll be the first game I've pirated in many, many years.
>>
>>380468257
>rent free
>>
>>380483278
UBI is very close to communism. I love the idea that robots will free us from needing to work to stay alive, but the proposed economic solutions to unemployment make me nervous. I'd love to see a critical look at a society like that.(In fact, this is literally in the realm of Arthur Clarke levels of awesome story ideas)
>>
>>380467990

Last Night is one of the most visually impressive games I've seen. I'll probably get it just for that and I like the cyberpunk setting.
>>
File: ruin_fb.jpg (353KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
ruin_fb.jpg
353KB, 1200x630px
>>380467990

this and ruiner will pretty much be the things that will make the wait for cyberpunk 2077 for me bearable
>>
>>380468257
actling like a spineless bitch by apologizing for your true beliefs is never the right thing
>>
>>380484320
>Want to make weapons that looks futuristic
>Just make it a P90
>>
File: 1497368183809.png (545KB, 1041x700px) Image search: [Google]
1497368183809.png
545KB, 1041x700px
>>380483679
we're not screaming SJW at the dev, dumbass.
>>
>>380484629
>anon wants to be a faggot
>just give him a dick
>>
>>380468213

>dev said something along the lines of "modern feminism is a mistake" 3 years ago
>he also tweeted out that his game will be about a "world in which feminism and not egalitarianism won" which is probably just some BS
>game made a splash at e3 even though its been announced 3 years ago
>zoe quinn got triggered on twitter because her book doesnt sell and the patreon money runs dry
>cue 70 page thread on neogaf about how the dev is a nazi

you know the worst thing is there have been a couple of threads on neogaf on the game before and not a single person mentioned anything about the dev being a literal nazi or anything like that, but as soon as the game got some popularity thanks to the microsoft press conference every faggot on neogaf feels the need to dogpile
>>
>>380479908
If it wasn't about ethics in journalism, than what do you believe it was actually about?

Nobody gives a shit if some ratchet whored herself out for publicity and reviews. The only reason she became a flashpoint was that sluts are terrible people and they should be shamed and mocked at every available avenue.

What IS important was there is an actual tight-nit community of developers and journalists co-opting known franchises for the purpose of promoting shit ideologies. This results in beloved franchises being tranformed into horrible games, because the people making, selling and promoting this shit do not actually care about video games.

They care about identity politics. Games are just the medium, not the product itself.

This sucks because I just want to play my FPS without having WW2 revisioned as some sort of intersectional-multicultural band of feminists unite against ebil white Nazis.
>>
File: 1490999387499.jpg (164KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490999387499.jpg
164KB, 600x600px
Who exactly goes scrolls through 3 years of a indiedev as soon as their game is announced? Is this out of spite that his trailer didn't get rail roaded into that xbox indie collage or what? Who was friends with who to vex them so?
>>
>>380479908
>being this brainwashed by the very journalists GG was trying to stop

looks like they lost
>>
>>380470036
I think you're insanely confused...
>>
>>380485318
>This sucks because I just want to play my FPS without having WW2 revisioned as some sort of intersectional-multicultural band of feminists unite against ebil white Nazis.
This. I have no problem with social commentary, but for some reason they always go full retard.

It feels like this, but replace "Jesus" with "feminism":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTLlzHyfyS8
>>
>>380481439
You are confused and should be dragged out into the streets.
>>
>>380473406

zoe even said so on twitter that she would never forgive any GGer or exGGer or something along those lines
>>
>>380470036
Nigga, there was nothing wrong with the base ideal of Gamergate that people bought into. It just turned into some autistic shit later on, and then when the reasonable people all got bored all that was left was the crazy people.

But seriously, if you seriously think there's nothing wrong with modern feminism/the radical left you're not paying attention. That being said the alt right is cancer, too. Life fucking blows.
>>
>>380486976
Feminism is an angry and vengeful god. There is no path to redemption, and every sin is punishable by eternal damnation.
>>
>>380487270
>has an issue with modern feminism/the radical left
>doesn't realize that to a lot of people, that automatically makes you alt-right
Silly anon.
>>
>>380483278
>but being retarded and shitting the concept UBI like it will destroy the society, what the fuck is wrong with him!?!?

dude who said the plot was about UBI destroying society? i'm also for UBI being a thing in the future but getting money doesn't mean people can't be depressed about having no purpose in life

read the description of the game on steam again, it says nothing about UBI destroying the world just that worlds defines itself but what it's consuming instead of what it's creating
>>
>>380487683
One is your stupid fucking mom that never makes any sense but always has to be catered to or else everyone is miserable.

The other is your asshole dad who only gives a shit about how fat his wallet is and would tell you to shrug off a stab wound.

I just want to play videogames.
>>
So, how will this play out? Like a movie game or what?
>>
>>380487683
If a cuck thinks that I am a Nazi, that doesn't make him less of a cuck.

That's the problem with the Left. You are so obsessed with Identity Politics that you fail to realize that who you identify as holds zero value.

You can identify as a girl, you are still a dude. No amount of mental gymnastics will change the reaality of this.

Now, if you feel more comfortable having other people treat you like a girl, you have to then admit there is a difference between dudes and girls, which then contradicts modern feminism. You can't have things both ways.

Cutting off your own penis and letting other dudes have sex with your girl/boyfriend/fiance/spouse doesn't absolve you of your own stupidity, regardless of if you are speaking to Berni Sanders or David Duke.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.