[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wow.. simply amazing....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: wew.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
wew.webm
3MB, 640x360px
wow.. simply amazing....
>>
>>380461791
Yeah, pretty amazing. What's your point?
>>
>>380461791
Yes? And?
>>
Why is it every time I see BotW videos they look like some sort of user editor like roblox or space engineers or something? All the visual vectors, spawning objects out of thin air, freezing objects' momentum. Does it really play like that or are those just additional tools for fucking around?
>>
>>380461791
haha just imagine if the water was actually semen hilarious right?
>>
>>380464390
it's magic
>>
>>380464390
Well, there are 4 'special' abilities, one's basically a super magnet that can move around metal at will, one's stasis which freezes an object in midair, allowing you to store up the kinetic energy it recieves, sending it flying when that energy is released. Cryonis, which can make giant pillars of ice from water and Bombs which are bombs. They're pretty useful but if you're not intentionally fucking around with them or in a dungeon, you kinda forget they're there
>>
>>380461791
>This is the only game Switch will have until November

Pretty sad
>>
>>380464863
>Arms comes out Friday
>Splatoon 2 comes out next month
>Super Mario Odyssey comes out in October

Wat
>>
>>380464390
When someone makes a video of BotW, it's some cool physics manipulation.

Normal gameplay vids don't offer much for people who have already played the game.
>>
>>380461791
nintendo is like the north korea of videogames, they're a generation behind at any given time so a game with decent shading and three dimensional puzzles is a mind blowing experience.
>>
File: 1497242525863.jpg (27KB, 480x597px) Image search: [Google]
1497242525863.jpg
27KB, 480x597px
>>380461791
This was some of the most fun I had in this game.

Confirmed for not having played this at all.
I thought /v/ was over desperately trying to peg this game down because it's beloved by everyone for being great.
>>
>>380461791
>not posting other parts

Zelda dungeons are amazing as fuck.
>>
>>380464827
speak for yourself, I use them often constantly.
the abilities bring about some of the coolest parts of the game.
>>
File: hades2.png (108KB, 212x256px) Image search: [Google]
hades2.png
108KB, 212x256px
>>380461791
What's the problem here anon? Was it not a fun mechanic for you? I thought it was fun.
>>
>>380461791
It's truly amazing how we couldn't care less about ANY of the treasure chests inside the beasts.

Durability system fucked this game harder than I ever thought it could.
>>
>>380464390
It's literally magic anon.
>>
>>380465313
Even the worst, shittiest shrine has better and tighter level design than what you can find in other open world games, retard. Not even talking about the four beasts.
>>
>>380465929
Are you stupid? Those cores are actually satisfying discoveries, consdiering the guardian bow is fucking amazing. And the armor and swords are cool, too.

Especially the big ones are hard to get from Guardians themselves.
>>
>>380466125
"satisfying discoveries"

aka

>take more of the same shitty weapon you can loot anywhere else

I'd shut up if there were exclusive pieces of equipment inside the beasts. That would be incentive to explore the thing. Considering the game won't even register each chest (unlike shrine chests), what's the point? Encouraging tedious inventory management?

That's a shitty design decision no matter how much you try to justify it.
>>
>>380466125
you can get enough cores in shrines and from flying/scout guardians once you're equipped to fight them properly. Drop rate on those are significantly better than the broken ones.
>>
What's this webm trying to show anyway? A puzzle being solved?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.