[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw not a jaded old fart >tfw still enjoy video games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1471297756494.jpg (53KB, 900x828px) Image search: [Google]
1471297756494.jpg
53KB, 900x828px
>tfw not a jaded old fart
>tfw still enjoy video games
>>
>>380460576

I'm 34 and loving every minute. This place is actually full of kids that hate themselves. Adult men with jobs drive the business.
>>
File: 1439863803503.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1439863803503.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>having standards is bad
>>
People go through stages in their lives. It's not surprising that college kids complain about videogames, because it only holds them back from getting anything done. Overworked wage slaves also find less value in videogames, because it replaces what little sleep they are allowed to have.
>>
>>380461027
>anime imageboard
>business
please don't take the internet too seriously
>>
A person who hates his hobby hate himself
>>
This E3 was just so boring. None of the games they announced interested me, I took everything with a grain of salt and a huge scoop of skepticism, and most of the shit they announced doesn't even come out until fall of next year. There weren't even any cringey or memeworthy moments to laugh at.
>>
Actually I think I've become so jaded that videogames are starting to be the only thing that's fun again
>>
>>380460576
If anything though, the Jaded ones are the ones that force themselves to be ignorant to the valid criticisms made by others and oblivious to the blatant flaws of games they play and the shitty business practices of the industry. There's nothing wrong with not liking a game because it's bad.
>>
>>380461564
woah

really makes me think
>>
>>380461564
really activates the almonds
>>
>>380460576
Just a few years ago people who are your age were saying the same thing, then games/series they love were turned inside out for the underage and casuals. Now they're in our boat. It's only a matter of time before the shareholders and investors come for all the games YOU like, watch your karma little boy.
>>
>>380462838
there's a lot of game series i loved that'd have shit releases over the years, mass effect being on the biggest offenders recently

but there's this one thing i do that most people seem to not understand, and that is move on. there are plenty of games out there, and plenty more that will be released, just move on.
>>
>>380460576
>video games
What about other game? HAHAHA
>>
>>380463323
>one thing i do that most people seem to not understand, and that is move on
You might not want to take everything people post on a chinese UFO forum too seriously
>>
>>380460576
Is this what mods consider a video games thread?
>>
>>380463682
ALL OF THE DAY BRO
>>
File: 1463415832706.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
1463415832706.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>380464081
>someone posting that he enjoys video games
>is this video game thread.. oh my gosh mods
>>
I'm 26. I had nothing to do for the day so popped in to check out E3 stuff and there's nothing. When I play a game I want to just get into it and on with it. There's nothing aimed at me anymore.
>>
I actually *am* a jaded old fart but I still love videogames
>>
File: IMG_1430.gif (2MB, 352x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1430.gif
2MB, 352x326px
>>380460576
>Tfw both jaded and able to enjoy video games

I know. I am a mutant who must be purged.
>>
File: astora_greatsword.png (14KB, 189x285px) Image search: [Google]
astora_greatsword.png
14KB, 189x285px
mfw I dont need much to enjoy a game and can enjoy lots of things while also having the ability to pay for them
>>
>>380461564
MY MIND
>>
>18
>Didn't watch a single minute of E3
>Last game I cared about was MGSV
>Whenever I open /v/ I scan for offtopic threads, and if I cant find any, I go to another board
Hmmmm
>>
>>380461171
I'd like to hear your definition of "standards" considering the average /v/ consensus on what constitutes a good and bad game
>>
>Tfw can only bring myself to play the 2 games i've sunk a thousand hours into
>Tfw don't give a shit about any other games
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.