[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mother 3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: LUFDL-hS.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
LUFDL-hS.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
Mother 3?
>>
MOTHER WHAT LMAO
t. Reggie
>>
That thing shouldn't be the mother of any.
>>
>>380459979
Who is this guy?
>>
>>380460674
professional leaker
>>
Why on Earth do people want Nintendo to localize Mother 3 so badly? If you want to play it there's nothing stopping you from playing the fan translation. It's perfectly fine.
>>
File: s.jpg (51KB, 689x497px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
51KB, 689x497px
>>
>>380460674
professional attention whore

>>380461730
>Mother 3 gets official translation
>NoA floods it with modern day memes
>Magypsies are tagged as problematic and get censored
>tumblr gender terms shoehorned in
>>
anyone have that picture from the last thread about these attention seeker leakers? It was that chaotic evil type thing?
>>
I would fuck him
>>
their are people who have gone through the process surgery of removing their testicles, the people who went with the surgery say that pleasure/lust was completely removed/gone, sexual desires became alien to them, they no longer overtake by lust and desire to procreate. Most importantly the female body didn't phase them at all.

Sounds like a blessing and a curse, depending on what your job/craft is.
I find it interesting.
>>
File: 1496020984844.jpg (49KB, 308x403px) Image search: [Google]
1496020984844.jpg
49KB, 308x403px
>>380461730
Yeah me neither. If they wanted to release it, they would've done so by now. Let's be entirely truthful:
Mother 3 was released OVER A DECADE AGO on a system that was already on its last legs.

And like >>380462931 said the Treehouse localization would be awful anyway.
>>
>>380460405
Not possible
>>
File: 1432524689648.jpg (45KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
1432524689648.jpg
45KB, 600x390px
People who keep begging for Mother 3 localization at E3 in fucking 2017 have probably never even played the fan translation.

The fan translation is so fucking underrated by the majority of people who play games. Not only was most every line of text faithful to the original script, but they even fixed bugs in the original game, there's clever localized names, modded menus for the english language, etc.
Tomato and the gang dedicated a couple years of their lives to making that game playable for english audiences, and without a fucking doubt Nintendo's official translation would be so fucking half-assed and taint the game with shitty "localization".

I'd only be happy if they used the fan translation (Tomato said he'd give it for free), but Nintendo's so fucking prideful that they'd never use it.
>>
File: 1437174782716.jpg (9KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
1437174782716.jpg
9KB, 400x273px
>writes an article shitting on pr for denying leaks
>>
>>380462383
;) I don't have a real legitimate argument to backup all my "this and that are coming out" leaks ;) that have nothing to do with lies or denying of anything ;)

God, these people are just awful
>>
>>380462931
>love the magypsies
>think drag queens are cool in general because of the power and confidence they display
>can make for some pretty wacky but cool outfits
>want to use them in my game
>if more than 2 or 3 people actually ever play my game in the future, it'll be spun to both extremes as both problematic or pandering depending on who talks about it

i just think theyre cool
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.