[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who thought it looked pretty good? I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: codww2.jpg (188KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
codww2.jpg
188KB, 1200x630px
Am I the only one who thought it looked pretty good? I haven't bought a COD game since Black Ops 2, but if it gets good reviews, I might give it a shot.
>>
>>380458880
>Am I the only one
>7.347 billion on Earth
Yes you're the only one
>>
>>380458880
Oh you've just stired the retard's nest that is /pol/. Watch as they get outraged over historical inaccuracies in a game where you prance around WWII battlefields bunnyhopping and noscoping people.
>>
>>380459124
>Implying I meant it in a literal sense
Thanks for contributing.
>>
>>380458880
>Am I the only one who thought it looked pretty good?

Of course not, there are millions of 13 year old xbox rebbiitors such as yourself, you're not alone
>>
File: 1478735822755.gif (737KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478735822755.gif
737KB, 200x250px
>censoring the Nazi flag
>in a game that has proper, historical context for such a thing

I'm not even /pol/ and I fucking despise Nazis and Neo-Nazis but come on now.
>>
>>380459293
If I'm buying it, it's gonna be on PC. I've been playing on PC since like 2014. Used to play a lot of World at War and Black Ops 1 when I was younger (and still do from time to time on PC) on my 360 back in the day. You're the one who's acting like a 13 year old my dude.
>>
>>380459483
The Swastika will be in single-player but they had to censor it in multiplayer because of German Law. Not much they could do about it.
>>
>>380458880
It looked pretty good the lunge with bayonet looks weird though. probably gonna pick it up
>>
>>380459483
You do realize nazi flag would get the game insta-banned in many Euro countries? Ffs Finns and Estonians and whatnot threw a shitfit over Heineken's red star logo, logo that's been around longer than fucking Marx himself
>>
>>380459483
Many European countries try to censor anything about the Nazis, especially Germany, they'll throw your ass in prison if you protray them in any positive image
You'll also have to ask microsoft and sony about it, maybe they didn't want it in their videogame
>>
>>380458880
>women soldiers
>black germans
>red dot sights
>dabbing emotes
>weed stickers and camos

yeah, pass
>>
>>380460313
>>red dot sights
>>dabbing emotes
>>weed stickers and camos
video?
>>
>>380460313
You play video games and you let historical inaccuracy have that much of an influence over your decision on buying a game?
>>
>>380460516
>game's main goal is "to let people experience the reality of WW2"
>black_woman_in_german_uniform_dabbing_on_a_panzer.mp4
>>
>>380460819
That's certainly not what I want to get out of COD.
As someone who comes from Counter-Strike, COD can be a more casual experience that compliments the intensity of CS. I'm not playing for historical accuracy.
>>
>>380460516
its not like there aren't other games out there that are just as good if not better.

rising storm 2
battefield one
overwatch
csgo
playerunknown
titanfall 2

Theres a lot of better games out there not masquerading to be shit they aren't and also not looking like they are running on last gen tech.
>>
>>380458880

Original CoD's had a kind of charm. They were originally built to provide a sense of team warplay as opposed to Medal of Honor's one-man-army (despite MoH having massively superior atmosphere).

This just looks like a cheap CoD knockoff with updated graphics.
>>
>>380459234

don't open a thread with "am I the only one who"

it makes you look like a completely self-absorbed cunt.
>>
>>380462075
All of those games apart from Titanfall 2 are drastically different to COD. You can play what games you want, but I just don't understand why you let historical inaccuracies influence your decision on a game that much. It should be about the gameplay when it comes to something like COD.
>>
>>380462343
Every heard of hyperbole? You don't have to take everything so literally my dude. It helps a lot in life to calm down.
>>
>>380458880
Is there a gameplay video out? all I saw was the same old engine and some cutscenes
>>
>>380462657

ok, let me paraphrase since you're too dumb to infer correctly.

it's the kind of hyperbole that self-absorbed cunts use, please stop it. Use this as an opportunity to flex your vocabulary.
>>
>>380462453

it's because the inclusion is the result of pandering, directed by PR depts. within the publishers.

The vocal minority can influence games in ways that annoy the people who actually play it while those who complained to have more gender diversity or w/e don't fucking play games and never will.
>>
>>380462852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTPYQspHkOM
>>
>>380462852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLVU4z4VSQA
heres one without commentary, but you can still hear woman yelling
>>
>>380462862
You really need to calm down. Your blood pressure is gonna be sky high if you don't stop soon. I'm using hyperbole to attract the attention of people on this board. That is the purpose of hyperbole, genius.
>>
>>380458880
All the liberties they took with the multiplayer really ruined it for me. I saw the behind the scenes stuff where they were talking about all the research they did for the game and to put MUH GENDER INCLUSIVE ETHNIC garbage into the game kills it. Censoring swastikas is also really fucking dumb.
>>
>>380458880
What looked good?
That 2 minute long trailer of completely not scriptes shit that it's actually the same goddamn game COD has been for the past 10 years, trying to hide that it's only innovation is that they removed the only significant change the franchise had for an entire decade?
>>
>>380463839
They showed actual multiplayer gameplay afterwards.
>>
>>380463409
>>380463190
Why does this look like a free to play game.
>>
>>380463190
>first german you see is black
>female black paratroopers
This franchise can rot in hell.
>>
>>380463492

>I'm a self-absorbed cunt
>I'm desperate for attention
>I can't get what I want without the lowest form of expression

ftfy
>>
>>380458880
Looks like generic shooty-bang shit to me.
>>
looks fun
>>
>>380459912
name more than one that isnt germany
also red star =/= swastika, you do know which side finland was on during ww2?
>>
>>380464378
Since when is rhetoric "the lowest form of expression"?

Also, it is quite pathetic that you get so angry at people talking about video games on 4chan. Go do something productive.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.