[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLAZKO CRIPPLED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: omg.jpg (39KB, 800x498px) Image search: [Google]
omg.jpg
39KB, 800x498px
So, in the wolfenstein trailer they showed BJ on a wheelchair, in the jewish powerarmor etc, but basing on this scene, he's a pegleg now.
BJ confirmed to be vulnerable to nukes?
>>
And Anya can stab dudes while pregnant, because Blazko's semen is called "the seed of strenght".

Think Popeye, but with cum.
>>
Also, no, he's not really criple.
Maybe he's just using walking sticks or whatever they're called.
>>
>>380458694
wasn't that in the diaries in the first part, when the 'heroine' killed nazis while being pregnant?
>>
>>380459657
I thought that was her sister.
>>
>>380459757
She kinda confessed on the last one that it was her.
>>
>>380460142
When did she get pregnant then?
Did BJ got cucked?
>>
>>380459757
read between the lines. it's her diary that she's too ashamed to outright say is actually hers.
>>
>>380460254
She got pregnant in the 40's (it was before the end of the war), she would only met BJ in 1961.
>>
People joking about Kratos in the new GOW raising another man's kid and yet, this happens in the new Wolfenstein.
>>
>>380460479
So she had kids before, but they're older, and maybe, even dead now?
>>
>>380460254
in 1941, before she ever met BJ
>>
>>380460254
The fuck knows bro, it was while BJ was in a coma, or before. She was kind of a fuckin badass tho, I'm happy whe lives and now carries BJ's kids. Hope nothing wrong happens to them
>Screencap this so I'll see how much of an idiot I was, when everything bad happens to them
>>
>>380460645
She aborted the child, it was also in the logs in detail
>>
>farcry
>wolfenstein

Anyone else feel as if games are getting rushed out to pander to the "le fock drunpf, amirite?" crowd.
>>
>>380460645
She would seduce nazi officers and then murder them. One of them got her pregnant but she took medicines to induce a misscarriage because she didn't want to have a "nazi baby"
>>
>>380461019
Wolfenstein was always about fantasy nazism, dumb faggot.
You're right about FC5, though, since Ubisoft is even using controversy to gain attention for it.
>>
>>380461019
>Wolfenstien is a fuck trump game
Oh fuck off you pansy
>>
>>380461019
The New Colussus has been in development for three years.
>>
>>380461019
So you are saying that Trump is a nazi white supremacist? Wew lad
>>
>>380461019
yes, every media is full of politics nowadays.
>>380461125
wolfenstein was about fantasy and nazi fetishism. And yeah, modern Ubisoft is just a bunch of leftist faggots.
>>
>>380461019

>i've not actually played a wolfenstein game before: the post
>>
>>380460538
I never got that joke, where do they say that it's not Kratos biological son? Must've missed it
>>
>>380461125
Who even gives a fuck, New Order was great, so I have hopes for this one, and Far Cry, the modern ones up from 3 are just dumb fun, no more, no less. If this turns out to be only as good as 3 and 4, I'm fine with whatever controversy and media coverage
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.