[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cinematic game >is actually harder than most Nintendo games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-06-13-11-48-20-.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-13-11-48-20-.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>cinematic game

>is actually harder than most Nintendo games
>>
Harder to enjoy, unlike Ape Escape 4, which is fucking god tier
>>
File: alice2.png (528KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
alice2.png
528KB, 1000x1250px
>>380453647
>tlou
>hard
making decisions is hard huh
>>
>>380454463
You don't make any decisions PCbro.
>>
>>380453647

It's not hard at all. It's straight trial and error but unlike other games, it's incredibly easy once you know what to do and requires no skill. Possibly the most overrated game of all time.
>>
>ITT: PCbabbies who haven't played it
>>
>>380454827
>ITT: absolute retard who found it hard
>>
>game gives you free ammo if you have none
sure is a "survival" game
>>
>>380453647
>is actually harder than most Nintendo games

literally which

kirby planet robobot is harder than your average AAA shooter

AAA shooters are designed to be idiot proof
>>
>>380454827
I beat it on Grounded, its artificial difficulty

The only good part of the game is Bill's Town and the Winter section
>>
>>380453647
Most Nintendo games since the Wii and beyond, yes. Gamecube and older era games slaughter it.
>>
Come on guys, yeah Sony sucked at E3 this year, stop beating the dead horse.
>>
It's only cinematic in the sense that it tries to make you give a fuck about the world and characters. I don't even think it's that good a description.
>>
>>380455060
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance on Wii is hard as fuck. Probably the least beginner-friendly FE game.
>>
>>380453647
>Nintendo games or TLOU being hard at all
>>
>>380455283
Post your Punch-Out record with time stamp.
>>
Remember the original Doom? You start a level, you kill some demons. find some keys, discover secrets, repeat. No cutscenes, no QTEs, no walking slowly so characters have time to talk, just pure fucking gameplay. That was a fun game.
>>
>>380455350
yeah doom was cool, too bad post-millennial kids ruined it with source ports and mods.
Kids nowadays play Counter-Strike with a doom skin and think that's the real Doom.
>>
>>380455620
>Kids nowadays play Counter-Strike with a doom skin
No, they don't.
>>
>>380453647
Harder than Shatterhand?
>>
>>380453647
Fuck you op, Nintendo games are FUN! FUN is all that matters!

Just like this book section in a library. They're the only type of books I read because they're FUN! Stop hating FUN!
>>
>>380455201
First of all, Path of Radiance was a GameCube title. Second, it was by far the easiest FE game ever. What the fuck, anon? I literally beat the final level and boss with one character. I only brought Ike one time just to show how shit it was and won
>>
>>380454827

I don't own a pc and just finished remastered. It's a high 7 to me. I'm not even deducting points for the trash add on. The gameplay was underwhelming and the story, while above average, was not original or emotionally gripping in the slightest, ad I was told. Maybe I've just read/watched/ played too much stuff

I hear the multi is good but no way of playing it.
>>
Im not saying the game is very hard. I am saying that it is harder than most crap Nintendo puts out nowadays. Aren't cinematic games suppossed to be easy as fuck?
>>
>b-but sony
>b-but nintendo
jesus christ, how much of hypocrite are you console war faggots gonna be
>>
>>380455350

I actually bought tlou and doom 2016 a few weeks ago dirt cheap. I had much more fun playing doom even though the last level was weak. Gonna replay doom for sure. Not sure about tlou.
>>
I watched it on youtube, it wasn't very difficult for me.
>>
>>380454928
I didn't know that through my first Hard mode run or my second Insanity run. I was always terrified of not having bullets when I needed them so I hoarded ammo and made it harder on myself by killing everything with my hands.
>>
Possibly the most overrated game of all time. When I finally got a PS4 a year and a half ago, I was super excited because it came bundled with TLOU remastered. After about 4 hours I stopped playing. It's neither fun nor immersive
>>
Well, Nintendo makes games for kids (and /v/irgin nostalgic manchildren), not really a surprise.
>>
>>380453647
Artificial difficulty
>>
>>380453647
Uncharted 4 is actually harder than that tbqh.
>>
>>380458223
This.
>>
It was a bit challenging because of clickers and sparse ammo on harder difficulty. Other that its nothing you can't beat.
>>
>>380459839

NintenDrone please
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.