[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Microsoft just brought him back, how does this make you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: cboxmetalarms.jpg (31KB, 219x300px) Image search: [Google]
cboxmetalarms.jpg
31KB, 219x300px
Microsoft just brought him back, how does this make you feel?
>>
>>380451562
Wait really? That game was a lot of fun.

Possession gun was the funnest shit in multiplayer.
>>
>>380451562
hesitant
>>
>>380453615
*glitches u*
>>
>>380451562
Fucking source right now
>>
>>380451562
didn't Blizzard own it last? I can't find anything on MS buying it back but I would be hype if someone didn't just sit on the property and actually did something with it.
>>
>>380455127
Swingin Apes Studios were completely dissolved by Blizzard and turned into WoW expansion monkeys. The chances of them EVER doing something with Metal Arms is nil.
>>
File: uzFhTkw.jpg (88KB, 650x429px) Image search: [Google]
uzFhTkw.jpg
88KB, 650x429px
>>380451562
they better add this to bc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYNyMtVwZlY
>>
aren't developers nowadays too lazy to create and audiences too plebeian to appreciate varied modes of game play?

what's fun about metal arms was playing as the different types of robots, especially the high-mobility ones.

but coding different gameplay modes for the player is difficult and audiences are happy with just call of duty 17 or whatever so I can't see it happening.
>>
GRENADE
TURN BACK, GLITCH
>>
>Those multiplayer levels locked behind six fucking gorillion golden chips that let you play as General Corrosive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3vMeQdO0P0
>>
Do you have to rebuy games or can I just put my original Xbox discs into my Xbone X and play them that way?
>>
>>380455682
you can just put the disc in this isn't sony
>>
>>380455682
>can I just put my original Xbox discs into my Xbone X

Yes.
>>
>with the slingshot your shots will generally land where your antenna is at

nifty
>>
>>380451562
Please

I want it so bad
>>
the guard mech with the laser trident thing was the best one in multi.
>>
>>380452932
Pre order bonuses.
20$ dlc
Etc....

Do you still want it?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
>>380455845
>>380455902

>4K JSRF
>>
>>380458735
>not just buying the Xbox one version of JSR
Is there a reason why?
>>
>>380451562
Well Sierra is back.. maybe they can be convinced to make a sequel?
>>
>>380455127

Yeah, they had bought out the devs. Apparently this was when they were still trying to make Starcraft: Ghost a thing. Eventually they just shitcanned Ghost, and Metal Arms got swept under the rug.
>>
>remembers those scrap metal zombie robots.

those used to strike fear into me.
>>
Does the game emulate well? I loved the game as a kid, but my PS2 is bust.
>>
>>380461031

Those things were no joke. I used to just try and book it through the level, until I finally realized that if you kill them enough, they actually WILL stay dead.
>>
>>380455845
That's actually really good, damn.
>>
>>380458937
because that's not JSRF
>>
File: twwuLVA.png (744KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
twwuLVA.png
744KB, 1280x720px
>>380458735
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.