[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, remember when PS4 was the most powerful thing ever? Well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (33KB, 319x131px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33KB, 319x131px
Hey, remember when PS4 was the most powerful thing ever?
Well now power doesnt matter and you are getting shit because PS4 sold 60 mil.
>>
they're not worried because neither console has any fucking games coming out
>>
>>380451303
you said it all op sony are giving shit to fans because they are in the lead in the console market
>>
File: 1497258039092.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497258039092.png
602KB, 963x720px
but the lowest common denominator is the original xbox one
>>
What exactly does that even mean? What is that retard even trying to say?
>>
>>380451303
The ps4 was never the most powerful thing ever. On release it was a mid-range PC.
>>
Remember when PS4 was the fastest selling console ever?

I love now that Switch has outperformed, no one is talking about it. Really makes you think...

But seriously, I wonder when Sony will stop supporting PS4 standard with new games.
>>
>>380451708
He's saying that no one is going to bother making full use of its power. Like how very little people care about the PS4pro because of how underutilized it is.
>>
>>380451303
>Corprorate Fuckstick isn't worried about PC gaming's power, game devs more likely to aim for "lowest common denominator"

And here we have the reason gaming stagnates every generation.
>>
I fucking hate video games and the pieces of shits that make them and plays them

Has there ever been a fucking hobby that has been more disgusting throughout the entire god damn history of mankind
>>
>>380451876
Switch is the fastest selling for a "Nintendo" console

PS4 is still the fastest selling console ever and they announced recently that PS4 hit 60 millions sale-through and PSN last year made more than Nintendo as a whole.

Nintenbro shouldn't really touch sales topic for a while i think
>>
>>380452049
This
We're shit so expect shit. What a cunt.
>>
File: video04.jpg (129KB, 628x352px) Image search: [Google]
video04.jpg
129KB, 628x352px
Say hello to the lowest common denominator
>>
>>380453651
lowest is right, not sure about common denominator
>>
>>380453651
That's basically dividing by zero.
>>
>>380453651
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.