[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But that's justa a theory...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: photo.jpg (93KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
93KB, 900x900px
But that's justa a theory...
>>
>>380448348
can we agree that his stuff was semi decent until he gave the pope undertale and did his thing on sans in ness?
>>
>>380449337
No, it was always shit
>>
>>380449337
>Can we agree?
No.
>>
>>380449337
no it went to shit way before that
>>
>>380449337
dude fnaf lmao
>>
...a GAY theory!
>>
>>380451332
Thanks for watching!
>>
File: Fuck..jpg (87KB, 870x885px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck..jpg
87KB, 870x885px
Explain to me in detail why you dislike game theory. I wonder if you have a reason or hate it because it's cool to hate it.
>>
>>380451872
Matpat's voice is fucking annoying and I hate seeing his stupid face shoved into his videos at least 4 dozen times.
>>
>>380451872
I watched it when the YouTube vidya game review boom was happening in 2009/2010/2011, His channel was different than the "Remember this le gem? NOSTALGIA?" thing that was everywhere. Then it got boring, trite, tired, and he started reaching too far to make content. Then, suddenly he's making cringey videos. Then his stupid face is in the videos. Then, I woke up and realized his channel should have been making content for a year at most because he is too cringey and lame to sustain a decent channel beyond that. If you like his stuff now you must be a loser with no taste or sense of humor. Lots of people DO have taste and a sense of humor, and aren't giant lames, and that's why they hate him. Not because it's "cool" like you think.
>>
>>380451872
I hate all youtube channels that are just reading wikis and old forum posts.
>>
>>380452273
Perfect post. Same reason I hate that DeFranco douche or that dude with rainbow hair Mark Pliers or whatever. They're kids who should've been stuffed into lockers in high school. They ain't cool, they're lames. Such a huge difference between that or AVGN or JonTron.
>>
>>380451872
Mat has a shitty voice, a shitty way of phrasing stuff and every theory is based on non factual or not in- universe evidence
>>
File: 1496949302177.gif (370KB, 206x176px) Image search: [Google]
1496949302177.gif
370KB, 206x176px
>>380452273
>>380452339
>>380452917
These are all valid points, nice
>>380452490
This is an asspull, fuck off.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.