[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFFICIAL OBJECTIVE RANKING OF E3 CONFERENCES 1. Nintendo The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 64

File: e3_vkrc.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
e3_vkrc.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
OFFICIAL OBJECTIVE RANKING OF E3 CONFERENCES

1. Nintendo
The indisputable winner of E3, everyone who claims otherwise is in complete denial. Just a complete barrage of completely new video games thrown in your face in the shortest timeframe possible. Xenoblade, Kirby, Yoshi, FE, new pokemon and MOTHERFUCKING METROID PRIME 4.
Plus, Mario odyssey looks absolutely amazing. We already knew it was going to be a completely new experience, but boy did they go all out on this one
The exclusives, the hype, the presentation! It’s all there baby

2. Ubisoft
Ubisoft finally moved away from shitty memes and other cringy shit and just showed us the games. Beyond good and evil 2 is finally back so that alone puts them high on the list. Mario x rabbids is such a horrible crossover but it looks like the game could actually fun. If only Ubisoft could let go of the rabbids. At the very least it shows that ubi is taking risks and tries out new things instead of boring shit like AC. Which was also a sour grape in the presentation with all the ridiculous pre-order versions.

3. Sony
As per usual, an extremely boring conference with little to show. And no surprises like crash or death stranding this time. But I guess there was days gone and shadow of the colossus HD. Uncharted series is just completely fucked at this point. GoW seems slightly less bad then last year.
Yeah, huge power gap with Ubisoft here.

4. PC
Nothing really interesting happened here. A lot of games where shown so probably one could turn out to be good. Still trying to push the VR meme
>>
5. Microsoft
Microsoft’s conference certainly had a way more interesting line-up of games than Sony or PC
HOWEVER
None of these games are exclusive. All of these might as well’ve been shown on the pc conference? Seriously, nothing in this conference shows a good reason to buy an xbone.
Of course, they did try to sell you their upgraded console. But first they dropped a good name in favor for some retarded shit (xbone x). Then they keep blabbing about 4K, the most powerful console out there, and what did they use to showcase their powerhouse? Fucking Minecraft??? Are they high?
They’re basically just twisting a knife in the bullet wound on their foot at this point.

5.EA
We all know EA is obsessed with sports, but holy fuck did they go overboard with it this year. And it even then the sports couldn’t fill up their timeframe. So they had to pad it out with 30 GOSH DARN MINUTES of boring star wars battlefront 2 gameplay. Holy fuck, what a shitshow

6.Bethesda
They did it again! The absolute madmen! They tried to bring paid mods back! An idea so vile even Todd couldn’t think of good lies to romanticize it so he pussied out. And this was their highlight too. Because FUCK new games. Muh Skyrim! Muh VR!
Bethesda really outdid themselves this year. Even their braindead fanbase can’t defend this garbage company anymore.
Definitely deserves last place on this list

you literally cannot refute this list
>>
>>380445113
You got the first two right but then you messed up

1. Nintendo
2. Ubisoft
3. Microsoft
4. Sony
5. EA
6. PC Gaming
7. Bethesda
>>
>>380445298
>3. Microsoft
nope, read my post
>>
>>380445113

I think Nintendo won, but Xenoblade and the new Metroids were the only things that impressed me. It'd take something really special for a platformer from Nintendo to make me go "oh shit" and none of them had it, though they looked really nice. Fire Emblem and Pokemon I'm burnt out on.

A really shitty E3 honestly. Though if you've got a Switch it was an average one.
>>
>exclusives are everything
You do realize many people dont give a shit and will continue buying bones because of the ecosystem and all their friends being there.

And MS mencouraging multi-plat is good for everyone.

Nintendo > MS > shit > the rest
>>
>>380445113
>Nintendo number 1
>the same people releasing a 2DS XL
yeah no retard
>>
File: 1.png (89KB, 1102x370px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
89KB, 1102x370px
>>380446402
>>
Why do people think nintendo had the best conference? It wasnt a bad thing, but cmon, pokemon and kirby are nintendos bread and butter, they have been since the 90's, are you really that excited to play the __nth entry into the series?
they are good games, dont get me wrong. but they are so expected with nintendo, who thrive on the same franchises they've been living off of for decades now. is it really worth the hype?
and as for metroid 4, that trailer showed nothing. it was a glorified piece of text and nothing more.

beyond good and evil 2 was just cgi cutscenes, again, nothing shown.

the xbox one x is drastically uninteresting.

sony's still loving the remakes and survivng off it's existing IPs.

I think no one really won, but i dont understand the shit sony gets on this board. is there logic to it or is it just fanboyism? they showed alot of games, and good ones at that. it doesnt phase me that few of them are exclusives.
i think the best thing to come out of this conference was the new MH. everything else was pretty expected.
>>
>>380445113

It's funny because even if we take out the Metroid Prime 4 and the Pokemon RPG from Nintendo's scoreboard, they still win by a landslide.
>>
>showing a logo that you "just started development on," something nintendo has never done before but they do it now because they know switch has no games and people are getting pissed, wins you e3

go home fanboy
>>
>>380446695
Odyssey is single-handedly better than anything at any conference.
>>
>>380445298
Sorry, but Microsoft being third is WINDOWS TEN AND XBONE LAUNCH EXCLUSIVE so your opinion is only valid for yesterday sorry bro.
>>
>>380446817
Sony "won" E3 with a CGI trailer for a remake that won't come out for 3-4 years and a Kickstarter announcement.
>>
>Nintendo "announces a mainline pokeon game, no date, no logo, nothing
>Show a .png for MP4
>xenoblade gameplay is a fucking joke
>gameplay for ONE good game

while

>Sony shows gameplay from almost all games
>takes MonHun from nintendo's hand and give it to the world
>receives all the good games from other conferences

oohhhhhh boi, Nintendo sure "won"
>>
>>380446402
How is the 2DS XL bad? It's not meant for people who already own a 3DS
>>
>>380446817
Shenmue 3 and Final Fantasy 7 Remake won E3 for Sony the year they were announced, so its logical to say the same thing here for Nintendo. Its called being Sonytendo and being unbiased when one clearly outdoes the other.
>>
>>380447250
Let me fix that for you bro
>Sony shows off more VR shit for 30 fucking minutes
>A spinoff monster hunter

There we go.
>>
If you don't think Nintendo won this E3 then you are just lying to yourself. You cannot make any argument that any other conference was better in terms of games other than muh opinions

>inb4 buttmad sonybro or microshill comes and calls me a nintenbro
>>
>>380445113
I mean... Pokemon for Switch and Metroid Prime 4 all great news and all, but they literally just said they're working on Pokemon (so they got shit so far) and showed MP4 logo. Hardly what I would call really exciting.

Both projects are years away, at least 2-3 years if they don't even have a fucking CGI trailer/screenshot to show. So while exciting at first, it didn't really make the conference any better.
>>
File: d.png (469KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
469KB, 800x450px
>>380446953
>>380447302

a cgi trailer takes effort to make, a logo in a pre-recorded video doesnt. also i dont give a shit about sony, their conferences often win because they have tons of games and a quality big budget presentation. not because they show a logo. youre a mentally ill fanboy, which is why nintendo tries to sell you old games by sticking a mario hat on it.
>>
>>380447250
>Nintendo shows new games
>Sony doesn't
ez pz
>>
Ubisoft has gone full SJW as far as their trailers go.
>>
>>380447426
>and gameplay for the best spiderman game
>gameplay for days gone and that detroid
>also for god of war 4
>and a remake of shadow of the colossus

also gets Anthem, Assasin's Creed, BGaE2, Skull and Bones, DBZ fighting game and every other cool game presented in E3

oh dear, I'm sorry for blasting your anus
>>
1. Nintendo
2. Ubisoft
3. Bethesda
4. Sony
5. Microsoft
>>
>>380445113

Keep dreaming, senpai.

But just know those dreams die the moment you wake up.
>>
File: 1488875483934.gif (126KB, 208x292px) Image search: [Google]
1488875483934.gif
126KB, 208x292px
>>380445298
You're right.
>>
>>380447289
>Nintendo Switch being touted as the newest portable home console
>releases a 2DS anyways
>last known update to the 3DS and subsequent DS lines in 2016

it was considered done by the company and fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c6MWsEE884
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1r369yv2Uk
>>
>>380445113
>OFFICIAL OBJECTIVE
>1. Nintendo
>The indisputable winner of E3

You should look up the word "objective"
>>
1. Ubisoft
2. PC
3. Microsoft
4. EA
5. Nintendo
6. Sony
7. Bethesda

This is the true ranking and completely objective
>>
>>380445562
Nigga its the microsoft conference, not the Xbox conference.

All the shit they showed off is playable on Microsoft hardware, not "PC" in general. You can't discredit them just because the shit they showed isn't limited to just their consoles.

You also left out that Xbox is now backwards compatible with both 360 and classic Xbox games, meaning it has BY far the largest library of games we've ever seen on a console.
>>
/v/ declares Nintendo the winner of every E3 because it's a fucking travesty of constant fanboy cocksucking for a company that has only gotten shittier over the past 10 years.
>>
>>380445113
Nintendo did win. But their presentation wasn't outstanding at all. It was just better than the rest and that's not really saying much because Sony, Bethesda, Microsoft, and Ubisoft reeeeeaaaaaally fucked up their presentations. While I am a Nintendo fan at heart, I'm not afraid to say that that they didn't win honorably.
>>
>>380447587
Yeah, Spiderman was the highlight for me. Everything else at the sony event was shit I already fucking knew about. If Sony had even shown a hint of FF7R, I would be rooting for them instead, but they didn't. Even Shuhei said they didn't bring their best and failed.
>>
>>380445751
>And MS mencouraging multi-plat is good for everyone.
This. I have no intention of buying an xboxox and I think the console will teraflop but xbox was surprisingly pro consumer this year - backwards compatability/multiplat/encouraging cross network etc
>>
>>380445562
what did they use to showcase 4K, minecraft. you realize that every game they showed was running on the one x in 4K. minecraft was basically a joke announcement and mostly there to show crossplay with switch.

Not every game they showed would be on PC, and most games they showed won't be on PS for an indefinite amount of time. i mean focusing on just a game being exclusive as the main draw to a show is basically the only reason why you're ranking it low. grading each presentation as they were. PC was hella boring, Sony wasted time on VR and showed only games from last years event and all with 2018 releases.

I mean your reasoning isn't even objective to begin with.
>>
File: bad day for xbros.png (106KB, 814x1464px) Image search: [Google]
bad day for xbros.png
106KB, 814x1464px
>>380445113
>>380445159

Objectively correct. Anyone who puts MS anything other than third from bottom is a shill.
>>
File: Mareanie.jpg (475KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
Mareanie.jpg
475KB, 800x566px
>>380446695
Well for one thing, this is the first main series Pokémon game on a console, ever.

There was Stadium, Colloseum, ect, but those were made by a separate studio, and were essentially glorified battle towers. Just battles and little else. Colloseum and Gale of Darkness had a very basic story and region tacked on, but it was basically a fraction of the adventure the main games had.

So basically, we may as well pretend those don't exist because this switch game is going to be the first real main series game on a console.

This is also the confirmation that the switch really is becoming Nintendo's unified system, killing the rumors of Nintendo supporting the 3DS brand. No way they're going to have separate handhelds while Pokémon moves to the Switch.
>>
>>380447905
This. Also why there's so much extreme butthurt over MH
>>
>>380448165
That's just shitposters and falseflaggers.
>>
>>380447250
>sony shows off some mediocre games most people don't care about, coming soon
>Nintendo shows a dozen games that people ACTUALLY want, some coming soon, some coming next down the line, ensuring the switch will have a steady release of content for the next two years
>>
File: laughing-pic.jpg (75KB, 364x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-pic.jpg
75KB, 364x480px
>nintendo announces 2D metroid
>the best 2D metroidvania game is actually coming for PS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVlcsqVmMgM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>380448162
>trusting gamefags
>ever
shilling so fucking hard
>>
>>380445113
Nintendo >> Sony >>>> all the other conferences.
>>
>>380448164
Pokemon is Nintendo's trump card. If they want some hardware to succeed, they put pokemon on it. Nobody bought a gameboy for anything but pokemon.
>>
>>380447459
The Pokémon dude implied fall 2018 for the switch game (something along the lines of "the game might be over a year away from now"), but that's obviously subject to change if they need more time.
>>
>>380447827
Your opinion was LAUNCH EXCLUSIVE so it expired and is no longer valid sorry.
>>
>>380448162
>based on what you saw at E3 this year, which system do you think has the best lineup for the rest of this year?
more votes for PS4 when their E3 lineup was an ambiguous "2018".
I'm supposed to trust these mongs?
>>
>>380445113
False

Actual list is;
Bannerlord > Everything else is shit who cares

Dishonorable mention for Ubisoft, M$, EA and Bethesda
Hilarious death sentence for Nintendo losing MH, Switch fags absolutely BTFO

/thread
>>
>>380448370
Suck it down, Xnigger. Every last drop.

>>380448573
>He didn't watch the pre-show
>>
>hey check out our hardware and interactive movies
zzzzz
>hey throw your hat on that koopa, you are now the koopa
HOLY SHIT
>>
>Nintendo announce 2 game sthat will come probably in 2-3 years
>Sony gets more than 20 great games for PS4 that will come before mid 2018, and more great games coming in the future
>Nintendo "won"

really makes me think
>>
>>380448625
>calls you out on the shilling
>"S.shut up xnigger"
t. PC player
>>
>>380448414
Except this simply isn't true. Aside from some very mediocre spin-offs like fucking RumbleU and Pokken, Pokémon wasn't on the 64, Wii or WiiU.

It had two more "traditional" Gamecube titles, but again, those were very small battle-focused games made by a separate company that had little-to-know exploring or basically anything.

When asked about why there has never been any ACTUAL Pokémon games on console, Masuda/whoever is responding would just say that it's because Pokémon is traditionally about being able to play outdoors and trade with friends and shit. It's only now that the switch is a thing that Game Freak is finally accepting that it's time they took a crack at a console game.
>>
>>380446695
Because mario, pokemon, kirby, metroid. Put the same names everytime and nintenbabies will applaud.

Hell, you dont put those and they will applaud the same.
>>
File: 1470123501318.jpg (22KB, 218x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470123501318.jpg
22KB, 218x240px
>>380448635
>Great games
>>
>>380447905
No it doesn't, there's been plenty of E3's where nobody agreed that they had won anything, /v/ just likes to act contrarian against the clear winner after a E3. Like you are right now.

In the Shenmue 3/FF7R reveal year, Sony won as /v/ got filled with "ITS NOT GOING TO BE GOOD YOU GUYS STOP BEING HAPPY"

Last year's E3 was so bad that just showing off Breath of the Wild had Nintendo win. And that's pathetic.

That one E3 was a massive loss for Nintendo. It was their "we can warp our IPs into anything and you will still buy them" year. Animal Crossing mario party instead of a real Animal Crossing game, Fed Force instead of Prime 4, fucking Color Splash. Hey Pikmin instead of Pikmin 4. All of the fans were pissed that year, myself included.
>>
>>380448367
CUTE
When I buy a PS4 I'll probably get this too
>>
>>380448935
>"Last year's E3 was so bad that just showing off Breath of the Wild had Nintendo win. And that's pathetic."
ironic as BoTW was ousted as a shit game
>>
>>380445113
1. Bethesda
2. PC because Doom and Fallout 4 VR
3. Nintendo because Skyrim was ported to the Switch
4. Sony and Microsoft for accepting the wonder that is the Bethesda Creation Club™ (PC and Nintendo did too)
5. Everyone else.
>>
>>380447587
>Best Spiderman game

Fuck off man. From what we saw it's pure QTE man "gameplay"
>>
>>380449256
>paid mods are a good thing
hi Todd
>>
>>380445113
True rankings:

1. Ubisoft
They showed games. Lots of games. And lots of new, interesting games. Skull and Bones, Mario x Rabbids, AC:O, Farcry 5, and more iirc. They did good, unexpectedly.

2. Nintendo
Showed gameplay and announced a lot of upcoming titles that look interesting. New Kirby with gameplay was a nice surprise. But, as others have said, you can't win E3 with a logo and "we're working on it."

3. Sony
The good: New Monster Hunter, Dad of War looked interesting, Detroit looked ok as well for a telltale like game. Again, showed gameplay and games.

The bad: VR. VR everywhere. Skyrim VR is cool but not enough to make me buy the headset.

The ugly: Biker TLOU. Wow so original.

4. Microsoft
Ok so they showed some stuff, some more games and a shiny new console. However, still nothing great to help bring people in like a new Halo, or Scalebound or something. Also can play all the titles on Windows so still no reason to buy "muh 6 tflops"

5. PC Gaming Show
Meh. They showed some games. Too much VR crap though.

6. EA
I like sports games but they can't be the only thing. Plus 30 mins of Battlefront 2? Awful. Only redeeming thing was A Way Out.

6. Bethesda
No new Elder Scrolls, Fallout or "Starfield." Paid Mods. New Evil Within nobody asked for. VR. Yikes. What a bad conference.

At least there's a new Wolfenstein?
>>
>>380449198
True. Just E3 in general seems to be getting worse and worse every where. For all parties involved. Its gotten from the winner being the one who was "revolutionary" or "unbelievable", to the winner being "the one who didn't embarrass themselves" or "the one who was decent and didn't lie".
>>
>>380445113
EA - 4/10 A couple cool games but overall a bit cringy and not much shown besides battlefront.

Xbox - 7/10 X looks cool and the price for power is crazy good. Some great indies, pc ports also seems like microsoft is making it easier for developers to bring their games over, crackdown and state of decay also seem fun.
Sony - 1/10. 2018 The conference. Only good game is on xbox also.
Nintendo - 6/10 Not a fan but a good solid conference for their fans for sure.
Ubisoft- 6/10 Couple good games couple bad overall pretty good.
Todd and co - 4/10 2 Good games but they are sequels.
>>
>>380449418
Seriously though, I'm going to pirate those mods so if Bethesda doesn't fuck up royally the console club is a net gain for me.
That's a really big if though.
>>
>>380446817
This

>>380445113
>muh exclusives
You're the cancer of the industry. As an idiot, I'm very happy Microsoft is putting these games on PC as well. It was a great conference. Far surpassing Sony's and even Nintendos. You've got to give them credit. At least they showed off new shit.

Nintendo showed off the wash, rinse, repeat Mario, Metro is, and Kirby.
Don't get me wrong, Odyssey looks like fun and I want it, but announcing a fucking logo is inexcusable.

Fans saying Nintendo won because of a fucking logo. What a world we live in. Nintendo has become and cancerous company and shouldn't win because of shit like this alone.
>>
>>380445113
I hate nintendo and i agree
>>
>>380446817

This so much.
>>
>being available in windows 10 means it's not exclusive , even though is still exclusive to microsoft
>people here actually hate that you can choose to play on a pc or a console.
this board needs to die
>>
>>380445113
Honestly, I've been losing faith in nintendo lately and I'm still hesitant to fully trust them but goddamn if they didn't save E3 2017. After seeing how shit the new spiderman was, the whole monhun world debacle, and an overall lack of good stuff, nintendo came out swinging and got me hyped to fucking hell. Really glad they made this year's show worth it
>>
Argue all you want about the winner but we can at least collectively agree that Bethesda's show was irredeemable and made even EA look competent right?
>>
>>380449627
good

>that thought of realization where people make nude mods and get paid for it, hell even a horse armor mod will get you paid
>>
>>380449421
Well for one you can build a pc that has the same performance for the same price. No way. Multiple devs said its like a 1070.
2. Ease of use.
3. The xbox playerbase isn't split between two shitty games, why did pc gears players beg for months for cross-play which now xbox players are turning off?
>>
>>380446818

What is it about Odyseey that is so impressive? It looks good, but its a 3d Mario. What is this going to do that 64, Sunshine and Galaxy 1 and 2 didn't do? I appreciate Mario games are great platformers, but I don't understand how people can get this hyped over them.

Not shitting on it, just trying to understand.
>>
File: 1486172888113.jpg (49KB, 436x511px) Image search: [Google]
1486172888113.jpg
49KB, 436x511px
>>380449421
>Skull and Bones
More like For Honour: Blackflag Rehash edition. An always online service meant to milk you of every dime. The trailer with a woman captaining a ship was such revisionist bullshit, too.

>AC:O
More like AC:Everyone in Egypt is black because we've been taken over by SJWs that are sympathetic to BLM. AC games haven't been good in a long while, besides.

>FC5
>Kill christian whitey with the help of this town lead by a black priest!
>We literally cannot hide how hard we've been taken over by SJWs at this point!

Ubisoft is fucking dead, buddy. They couldn't even save themselves with a Splinter Cell 7 announcement.
>>
I didn't think I E3 could get any worse, but every year they manage to outdo themselves.

All those conferences and the only game that seems to be kind of interesting is some weeb rice farming simulator.
>>
>>380449885
>being on PC means its not exclusive

Its not. Its fucking not.
>b-but the xbox one x...
Doesn't need to be bought if I can spend that money on upgrading my PC AND be able to play all of those games.

Does Microsoft want to be seen as the most fair company? Ok, I will see them like that, they are the most fair company, because they give me no reason to buy their hardware. If Nintendo and Sony were as good as them, it would be the end of consoles. Whether that is good or bad is up to you.
>>
Stop saying Nintendo won. If they showed Prime 4 and Pokemon Switch stuff, then yes they hands down would have had the best presentation of E3. However, all we got was a logo and a brief announcement. Not even a date. Prime 4 is at least 2-3 years away. Pokemon maybe next year because they just need to rehash the other titles of the game. Odyssey looks alright, but not outstanding. Xenoblade 2 and Fire Emblem Warriors were just cutscene trailers. Yoshi and Kirby weren't enough to get excited for. Nintendo actually showed so little compared to the other companies. And no, having the Treehouse presentations does not make up for a shitty main presentation. The presentation itself even felt lacking compared to their previous E3's. It felt so fucking soulless and was just like "hey guys we are Nintendo and we know you fucking idiots will buy whatever we shit out haha here you go!" They just released the fucking Switch too and they had so little to actually show for it. I would be pissed if I was a Switch owner. What happened to all the third-party developers that they promised were working on games for them? Is Nintendo trying to tell us that NONE of them are working on ANYTHING at the moment? That might as well be what they said since they said literally nothing about it.

I thought Microsoft had the best conference and I don't even own an Xbox One. They showed a bunch of stuff and mostly everything they showed looked cool. I could have done without the Xbox One X "MUH 4K" stuff, but I know that they had to do it for investors.

Also
>Sony had no surprises
Except Monster Hunter World and Shadow of the Colossus remake.
>>
>>380445113
Nintendo's was good but as expected people are overrating it a bit. Most of the interesting stuff won't be out until next year, and the most exciting announcements didn't even have gameplay accompanying them. As opposed to Sony, Microsoft, and Bethesda, who all seemed to show restraint and show stuff that is coming out sooner rather than later. Ultimately it comes down to what kind of announcements you prefer, broad far-off ones that allow them to cover a lot more ground and generate a lot more hype, or more focused and specific ones about games that are closer to being released. I'd still say Nintendo won just because they had the best lineup of games but their presentation was far from perfect.

Also, still no Virtual Console? Seriously? This is a fucking no-brainer, there's no excuse for it.
>>
>>380446817
Tfw when
>showing a logo that you "just started development on," something nintendo has never done before but they do it now because they know switch has no games and people are getting pissed
Actually did win them E3 because every other showing was complete shit. I'm more of a Sony guy but Nintendo was a stale cocoa puff in this years pile of rabbit turds.
>>
>>380445113
>1. Nintendo
>rehash rehash rehash rehash

Kill yourself.
>>
>>380445113
>Just a complete barrage of completely new video games
0/10 not even going to bother reading the rest
>>
>>380450247
The trailer was full of stuff never before seen in 3D Mario games:

Basic reactions during the trailer were:
>A dinosaur, so this is a monster hunter game?
>Wait wat Mario just jumped out of that T rex's brain wat
>Ok now its looking like a typical mario game..
>What the hell he really can possess shit like a fucking ghost whatttttt
>Mario can be a taxi what the fuck is this game

And it just kept getting more wild and crazy from there.
>>
Did Nintendo show even a single new IP?
>>
>>380448625
i did it was trash. Cerny begging people to buy Sony 4K TVs and PS4pro for 20 minutes and a few games that would've elevated the actual show to some degree. But the real show drags it down and negates the preshow much further. begging people to buy psvr and showing how cinematic they are with QTE "games" you play on your phone. the best sony had was a remake and spiderman.
>>
Microsoft had the best E3 conference.
>>
File: 2944107810421.png (888KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
2944107810421.png
888KB, 800x450px
>>380451228
they didnt show a single thing, amiibofags are just promoting them for free because they showed a logo and put a mario hat on an old $10 downloadable steam game which nintendo will sell for full price in a retail box
>>
>>380451079
you can talk all you want about nintendo games being rehashed but sony literally rehashed their entire conference from last year. literally one of the two new games is an HD remake of a game two generations old
>>
>>380451312
>>380451329
Shills are back.
>>
>>380451228
Nintendo pretty much tries one new IP a generation. For the Wii U, it was Splatoon. For the Switch, its ARMS. Honestly, I would rather have games that I want, and that are good, from franchises that have proven themselves to still be good to me. I enjoyed Planet Robobot, so the new Kirby interests me. I enjoyed Woolly World, so the new Yoshi interests me. People can claim rehash and I won't care, because I want more of what I like.
>>
>>380451659
I don't own a xbox and those games aren't exclusive. The conference itself was the best though. It was basically 1.5 hours of video game announcements with some pretty great announcements like ori 2 and a new metro.
>>
>>380451210

Hmm. I think I just need to accept that I'll never get hyped for a platformer again. I don't get it, but thanks for enlightening me from your perspective.
>>
>>380447250
>Sony shows gameplay from almost all games
what fucking conference were you watching?
>>
>>380450972
>TFW Nintentards eat that shit up
face facts, Nintendo doing a "this is what we're working on" proves how much the company has 0 games

say what you will about the games that Sony and Microsoft made, but it is something you can actually play
>>
>>380448635
>Nintendo announce 2 games that will come probably in 2-3 years
>Sony announces most of the same games they announced 1 year ago coming out next year (1+1=2), while conveniently sweeping under the rush all of the games they announced years ago and are nowhere near being completed
>Those that are coming out sooner are multiplats, remakes or relatively small (Uncharted started off as DLC, Horizon is DLC)
>>
>>380445113
I never thought I'd say that, but I honestly think Ubisoft had the best conference this year, even though Nintendo was a close second - maybe I just expected to much, I was sure there would be Smash and Bayonetta remasters for Switch.

All the rest was basically shit though. Bethesda with their paid mods, Sony just does reskinned Uncharted now and EA was so fucking boring I wanted to kill myself. Microsoft I don't even remember despite them unveiling a new console.
>>
>>380451831
>Xbox conference
>It was good because of stuff unrelated to Xbox
>>
File: 1494772223530.jpg (97KB, 659x729px) Image search: [Google]
1494772223530.jpg
97KB, 659x729px
A LOGO

A FUCKING LOGO
>>
The indie games won E3

I saw more interesting shit from that Microsoft segment than the others.
>>
>>380446953
Remake of remake
>>
The pre show and post show for microsoft cracked me up so much:

>roundtable with Geoff talking to them.
>I expected all of them to be massive Microsoft shills
>Preshow
>Geoff tells them the xbonex will be $500
>Literally all of them say that that is terrible and hopefully not true
>EVERYONE at the fucking roundtable tells him "no exclusives, don't bother". ALL OF THEM agree that without actual real exclusives the scorpio is fucked
>Post show
>Everyone hates the price
>Nobody defending Microsoft at all
>NOT A SINGLE PERSON tries to defend their games being on windows 10 as well. ALL OF THEM see it as a negative towards the xbonex
>Geoff asks for them to grade the conference
>B-
>C
>C
>C+ out of pity of the group scores

I was laughing so hard. You know its bad when even their pre show that would be filled with shills can't find anything positive in it.
>>
File: 4215125.jpg (26KB, 524x551px) Image search: [Google]
4215125.jpg
26KB, 524x551px
>>380445113
1. Devolver
2-98. Powergap
99. Everything else
>>
>>380450752
>LITERALLY by definition exclusive to microsoft
>"ITS NOT EXCLUSIVE XD"

how is someone this stupid
>>
>>380447250
>Sony
>Showing gameplay
They did?
All I saw were pre-rendered cinematic interactive cutscenes.
>>
>>380452110
>unrelated to xbox
But everything they showed was on xbox. How is that unrelated? And yes, the conference was top notch. If exclusives are all that matters to you then you might aswell just look at a fucking .txt file of games.
>>
>>380451906
You don't understand something new being exciting? Ok then.
>>
>>380452035
Days Gone, Spiderman and God of War segments all featured gameplay.

What fucking conference were you watching?
>>
Nintendo can announce a game with just a 5 second logo because at the end of the day everyone who cares about it knows it's going to come out.
>>
>>380452558
>3/22 games showed gameplay
>"from almost all games"
I was watching Sony show off their new movie trailers
>>
>>380452402
Was more than what Nintendo showed thats for sure.
>>
>>380451682
Now that's just blatantly untrue. Last generation had Wonderful 101, Captain Toad, Splatoon, Devil's Third, Pokken, Steel Diver, Kid Icarus (might as well count), Freakyforms, S.T.E.A.M., Fossil Fighter, BoxBoy!, and probably more stuff that was eshop only. Nintendo publishes more games and introduces more IPs than any other publisher.
>>
>>380452646
Those were the big ones I remember, and the ones Xfags are most threatened by to call "movie games." So, yeah.
>>
>>380445113
>Nintendo won
>1 interesting game that had NOTHING shown about it
>All the other shit we already knew about/them reusing the same assets to make the same games

Oh WOW NINTENDO SWITCH BABY, BEST CONSOLE EVER. I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY ALL THOSE CHILDREN'S GAMES AND PRETEND EVERYTHING ELSE IS CINEMATIC GARBAGE WHILE I ENJOY THESE ANIME SCENES IN XENOBLADE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Yeah, no. Nintendo fans are stupid fucking retards. There's a reason you guys are the laughing stock among developers and people who play games.
>>
>>380452258
>>NOT A SINGLE PERSON tries to defend their games being on windows 10 as well. ALL OF THEM see it as a negative towards the xbonex
What? I mean, from a business perspective I can understand it, but for consumers it's awesome.
>>
>>380452882
Try not to sperg out like a retard when attempting to insult others, also if you don't think odyssey looked fun you can fuck off
>>
>>380452282
Do we count Devolver as a real press conference? Cause if we do, of course it's gonna be miles before anything else.
>>
>>380453019
It looks "fun", sure. It wasn't even the most interesting game shown though. Nor does it really stand out among Mario games.

Same shit was said about 3D World By the way.
>>
>>380453084
i don't care if it counts or not, but i enjoyed it alot
>>
>>380452619
True. When was the last time Nintendo cancelled a game? Project HAMMER? That was what ... 10 years ago? With Nintendo, you can be 99% sure the games they announce are gonna come out, 90% sure that they are gonna be at least pretty decent and 80% sure that they're gonna be fucking masterpieces. Easy to get hyped.
>>
>>380445113
The only thing I heard in Nintendo's conference was, Click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click. I saw no games I cared about. Except rocket league, which I play on PC. Im not a mario fan or metroid, or any first party titles they showed. No interest.
>>
Drones always say Nintendo wins, even in the years they don't even attend E3.
>>
>>380453309
>90% sure that they are gonna be at least pretty decent and 80% sure that they're gonna be fucking masterpieces. Easy to get hyped
I bet you shill all their awful 3DS and Wii U games too.

How's that ARMs advertising revenue coming along?
>>
File: 1475614359924.jpg (98KB, 375x378px) Image search: [Google]
1475614359924.jpg
98KB, 375x378px
I like Metroid but I'm not getting a Switch for that. To be honest we all lost, this E3 was trash.
>>
>>380453553
stay mad sonybro
>>
>>380453309
>When was the last time Nintendo cancelled a game? Project HAMMER? That was what ... 10 years ago?

S'what I'm saying. Being a cynical prick and shitting on people getting excited about a game announcement from a company that actually releases the games they announce just shows how upset some of these people are.

Like I'm sorry Sony and their 3rd party developers have been dangling shit like the FF7 remake and KH3 in front of your faces for almost a decade now but chill out.
>>
>>380453553
Everyone always agrees Nintendo wins. Every poll, every site, every commenter. And why? Because Nintendo always wins.
>>
>>380452476
>But everything they showed was on xbox
And is on everything else. They may as well rename it the everything else conference.

The entire task of this conference, which everyone has known for months, was to sell the Xbonx and they failed.
>>
>>380445113
>3. Sony
Hahah
It goes:
>Best tier
Nintendo Conference + Treehouse
>Good tier
Nintendo Conference, Microsoft, Ubisoft
>Mediocre tier
PC, Sony
>Bad tier
EA
>Garbage tier
Bethesda

It's funny because during E3, almost everyone admitted Sony's was trash. But now, because there are simply so many Sonybros with so much time, they'll rewrite history to make it seem like their conference was good.
>>
>>380454121
To be fair, at this moment in time you can't get the graphical fidelity of an xXboneXx for that price anywhere else. Sure, that#s gonna change fast, but still.
>>
>>380446695
>is it really worth the hype?
Yes
>>
>>380454280
>MS
>good

kek
>>
>show a logo for a series that hasn't had a good game since 2004
>put a hat on a frog
>announce some ports
>rehash some shit
>win e3

lolk
>>
>>380454485
It was objectively good. It was bad at selling me an Xbox One X, but it was a damn good presentation for anyone with an Xbox already or a good gaming PC with a Win10 boot loaded.
>>
>>380447250
>shows gameplay from almost all games
yeah and everyone is pissed to the tragedy they did with God of war
>>
>>380454573
>Timed indie exclusives
>Delays
>A car

hah
>>
>>380454749
>Timed indie exclusives
A lot of them look cool. Again, I don't care about exclusives or whatever timegate is there, I'll be able to play it nonetheless.
>Delays
Almost every game is coming out within 1-2 years.
>A car
Yeah, they got that out of the way 5 minutes in. I'll take a 5 minute Porsche sacrifice over 30 minutes of VR or paid mods.
>>
I'd put Sony over Ubisoft just because Ubi really fucked up Beyond Good and Evil 2
>>
>>380446402
We’re rating their e3 conference. Get your mind out of brand loyalty.
>>
>>380455071
>I'd take five minutes of car over 30 minutes of games

sounds about right
>>
>>380455621
MS got 90+ minutes of games my dude. Sony got 30 minutes of VR.
>>
>>380455536
>believing anything what Nintendo says
try again
>>
>>380455713
>90 minutes of timed indie exclusives I can play everywhere else

They may as well quit the industry desu
>>
>>380448635
It’s not a numbers game lol
>>
>>380456016
Yeah, but I can play all of those games. There were 40 of them, and a good number looked solid (with a few hype additions like Ori 2).
Are you starting to understand?
>>
does anyone have a list of how long each conference lasted? just the shows, not the pre or post shows.
>>
>>380445113
1. Nintendo
Good games for once.

2.Microsoft
Showed a tonne of good games, exclusitivity has no bearing on my enjoyment of the games and i'm on PC so I couldn't give a hoot, really hyped for some of these.

3.Ubisoft
BGAE2 was a neat surprise, Far cry kill whiteys will be a fun pirate for a few hours, too much bullshit like the crew 2 and AC:wewuz.

4.Sony:
Really fucked it, i'm not buying shadow of the colossus again and nobody is actually buying that spider man game but MH:Worlds has potential.

5. PC:
KF2 free update and XCOM 2 dlc that although neat I'm done with the game, 100% trash conference and presentation.
>>
>>380456214
The low standards of Xshills, definitely

Better luck next year
>>
>>380456832
Yeah, with luck MS will be able to throw in more AAA hype announcements next year; lack of AAA was the only thing holding them back from a Nintendo tier E3. Halo for PC, yes please.
>>
File: lol kneeslapper no.gif (3MB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
lol kneeslapper no.gif
3MB, 264x240px
>>380445113
>Nintendo wins because they announced 2 games that litterally started production a month ago and didn't have time to make a cinematic

OP you're mentally ill, seek help
>>
AY YO LISTEN UP IMMA TELL YOU HOW THIS SHIT REALLY IS

We need to stop this shit of people genuinely being excited for trailers that are just 100% bullshit from start to finish. "Gosh that Spiderman sure looks good!" What kind of green scrub says this shit? QTEs, gated progress, blatantly staged demo.

I'm sick of the continued trend in triple A gaming to attempt to emulate cinema. Uncharted, The Last of Us, etc. just strengthened this shit. Apparently nobody gave a fuck about the relatively unintrusive level and narrative design showcased as far back as 2004 in games like Half Life 2 (which is by no means the pinnacle of organic level/narrative design).

God of War is blatantly inspired by The Last of Us. The death of B-tier gaming means we've lost gameplay focused titles like DMC, the original GoW, survival horror, etc. Instead, what's left in its wake is shallow, hand-holdy titles that secretly wish they were just movies. Individual agency is cordoned off. Open-world games are not the solution to this either -- they're all weakly-paced, filled with fluff content, and highly derivative because they've got so much cash riding on them.
>>
File: 1497343467561.png (2MB, 1001x1163px) Image search: [Google]
1497343467561.png
2MB, 1001x1163px
>>380445113
>itt salty sony drones
>>
>>380457164
Yeah, but at least they're gonna come out in the foreseeable future. Sony might have tons of rendered trailers, but nobody know if they are gonna be released in 2 year, 10 years or maybe even never. So who cares?
(Besides, every Sony games is now basically just a Uncharted reskin.)
>>
File: 1462575020291.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462575020291.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
This was unironically the worst E3 I've seen in the last 10 years.
>>
>>380457481
>I'm sick of the continued trend in Sony gaming to attempt to emulate cinema.
ftfy
>>
File: games_are_saved.png (477KB, 1066x1126px) Image search: [Google]
games_are_saved.png
477KB, 1066x1126px
>>380445113
>>
>>380457897
Which one was the E3 were everybody said that E3 pretty much stopped having any relevance? I remember MS pushing Kinect a lot, I think it was the same were Nintendo unveiled Wii Music and I'm pretty sure Sony was shit as well. I can't remember exactly, but there was one year where pretty much everybody agreed it was universally bad, without any redeeming qualities whatsoever
>>
File: 1494851368500.jpg (252KB, 905x881px) Image search: [Google]
1494851368500.jpg
252KB, 905x881px
>>380458283
You mean the E3 with skittles and the bottom of an avatar's shoe?

At least that year had memes, this year had no memes and no games, it had nothing redeemable at all.
>>
File: Stopped_reading_there.png (127KB, 1153x823px) Image search: [Google]
Stopped_reading_there.png
127KB, 1153x823px
>>380445113
>OBJECTIVE

>1. Nintendo
>The indisputable winner of E3
>>
>>380458408
Devolver conference?
>>
>>380447827
>largest library of garbage we've ever seen on a console.
Shame.
>>
>>380458569
trying too hard
>>
>>380445113
I'd actually rank it
Ninty>Ubisoft>Microsoft>=Sony>PC Gaming Show>EA>Bethesda

opinions etc. but nobody can deny that Bethesda was the absolute worst. Sony is a bit of a wild card because Monster Hunter World has the potential to FUCK absolutely everything about MonHun up or be a fantastic entry. Problem is, it sounds like they are fucking it up because interviews are coming out about what is changing and I am not too pleased about it. Damage numbers, removing paintballs, and removing any form of punishment for healing/eating are really killing it for me. They need an actual demo showing to turn my opinion around and nothing else looked interesting besides the potential for readding cut content in the SotC remaster.
Microsoft did nothing but shit out new IPs and confirm an interesting system for backwards compad that extends 3 generations.
>>
File: 1485970721151.png (24KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1485970721151.png
24KB, 645x773px
I'm scared sonybros. We finally managed to rid /v/ of the xniggers and now they're coming back with delusions of having "beat" us at e3. We CAN NOT let this get out of control. Shut them down.
>>
The real reason Nintendo won is they didn't fall for the VR meme.
>>
>>380445113
>OFFICIAL OBJECTIVE RANKING OF E3 CONFERENCES
>1. Nintendo
>>
File: shadow listen closely.png (75KB, 355x190px) Image search: [Google]
shadow listen closely.png
75KB, 355x190px
REAL RANKINGS

1) Devolver Digital
--------powergap---------
2) Nintendo
--------powergap---------
3) Sony
4) Ubisoft
5) The other crap
>>
>>380446817
Jealous that we just won E3, are we?
>>
>>380459275
Nintendo brought back GC Kirby which we thought was scrapped entirely in favor of RtDL and announced two Metroid Games. That is enough of sweep, everything else was just a bonus
>>
>>380457481
>Apparently nobody gave a fuck about the relatively unintrusive level and narrative design showcased as far back as 2004 in games like Half Life 2
Fuck off. It was hardly any different in (excessive, tiresome, worthless) exposition than any of the games you complained about, you nostalgic fuck.
>>
>>380445113
Those are all old IP, don't say completely new if you mean sequels/spinoffs.
>>
This is worst E3 for sure. No any big announcements except maybe MH
>>
>>380459472
>3) Sony
How? Sony had nothing but MH.
>>
>>380447250
>oohhhhhh boi, Nintendo sure "won"

Yep. They did.
>>
File: paint.png (1MB, 2800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
paint.png
1MB, 2800x2000px
Every conference was shit but here's them in an objective order (not counting Devolver Digital because indieshit is garbage)

1. Sony. They had the least boring conference. They got to the point. Only had 1 diversity game and other than the epic /v/ipster "xd quick time event even tho that'll make up less than 5 minutes total of the gameplay" the games looked good and fun.

2. Ubisoft. Other than that massive amount of WE WUZ and Afro nigger females the games actually looked pretty fun even if they are historically revising egyptian history.

3. Xbox. Was mostly a really fucking boring conference with le epic porch reveal but a lot of the games looked really fun and its cool that basically all of them are coming to PC aswell.

4. Nintendo. Nintendo back at it again with literally only 1 good game and exansions/dlc for their other good game. I really wish the nintendo clown hi/v/e on this board would see these Jews for what they really are.

5. Bethesda. They're only higher than EA and the PC gaming show because Wolfenstein and The Evil Within 2 wolfenstein in particularly looked really fun but this was one of the worst conferences i've ever seen in my life.

6. EA. One of the most boring pieces of shit i've ever seen almost no gameplay for anything fun either.

7. PC Gaming Show. Cringe, boring, and nothing good or new other than some indieshit.
>>
>>380457481
>We need to stop this shit of people genuinely being excited for trailers that are just 100% bullshit from start to finish.
Sure. Agreed.
But it doesn't stop me from being excited for 24 hours of extended live gameplay with developer commentary.

The Treehouse streams are absolutely amazing.
>>
>>380445113
yeah, i still genuinely dont understand why people are saying nintendo won.

the games they showed are the same shit they pump out every year. oh look another mario, look pokemon, look you're a squid now. Its boring. rehash upon rehash. nintendo doing its thing and making you gobble up mario game #16432793. enjoy.
>>
>>380450286
BARNEYFAG

SAVE US!
>>
>>380459798
Sony butchered MH live on stage you mean. The people who the game is pandering to are westerners who don't even like the franchise.
>>
>>380445113
>And no surprises like crash

ITS OUT IN A FUCKING WEEK YOU MONGLOID. WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SHOW?
>>
File: shadow happy.png (102KB, 245x326px) Image search: [Google]
shadow happy.png
102KB, 245x326px
>>380459798
>nothing but monster hunter
that's why it was better than the other shit
>>
>>380460072
They could have announced Spyro HD collection
>>
>>380448414
>Nobody bought a gameboy for anything but Pokemon
>what is Tetris
>what is Super Mario Land
Your underage is showing
>>
File: ceckam.png (268KB, 800x471px) Image search: [Google]
ceckam.png
268KB, 800x471px
>>380445113
>Nintendo won e3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ3AF06GvyQ

That's not how you spell Devolver. These evens will prove that only Devolver won e3 with their 14 hours of shitposting.
>>
>>380460092
Even then, MS showed about three games worth keeping tabs on. Since nothing is exclusive anymore, they beat Sony by default.
>>
File: WtJ_PvGz.jpg (24KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
WtJ_PvGz.jpg
24KB, 404x404px
>>380460256
Nobody cares about indieshit
>>
>>380445113
I agree that Nintendo had the best presentation but the only two things worthy were Xenoblade and Odyssey, which basically carried the presentation, everything else was bad
>New pokemon
That was infuriating, just coming and saying you're working on a new pokemon game is a shit announcement, if you don't have anything to show then don't announce it at all
>Metroid Prime 4
Just a logo, again if you don't have anything to show then don't talk about it
>Kirby
It was just the same as previous Kirby games, it is not bad, but it is not good either, the fans might like it, but you're not drawing any interest to it whatsoever
>Yoshi
We have two lanes on the stage that you can flip between, yeah, no that's not revolutionary or interesting at all, they did not show anything that was really interesting
>FE
That trailer was bad, no other way to say it
>>
1. Microsoft
2. Everyone else irrelevant

something effectively worth a dual 1070 with 12gb ram for 500 dollars, now i dont have to buy my girlfriend a new gaming laptop for 1400 dollars. sold.
>>
File: odds are.png (18KB, 337x145px) Image search: [Google]
odds are.png
18KB, 337x145px
>>380460256
>Devolver
THEY CANNOT BE STOPPED!
>>
>>380446817
>>380446953
Hell Sony "won" E3 with FFXV and KH3 announcement back in 20 fucking 13, even if both are multiplat
>>
File: 1493027806081.gif (1KB, 52x60px) Image search: [Google]
1493027806081.gif
1KB, 52x60px
>>380460357
>Nobody cares about indieshit
AHAHAHAH FAGGOT
>>
>>380447250
sony-ggers everyone. I think nintendos conference was boring and uninteresting aside from metroid announce, but Sony was shit dude.
>>
File: tails sweaty.png (107KB, 246x241px) Image search: [Google]
tails sweaty.png
107KB, 246x241px
WHY ARE ALL OF YOU SAYING MICRASOFT IS LOSING
DID YOU FORGET EXCLUSIVE 4K MINECRAFT
>>
>>380460461
>FFXV announcement won e3 2013

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>380460436
>>380460256
Four times in a row. This really confirms it.

>>380460357
>>380000000
btfo for all eternity.
>>
>>380460551
>but Sony was shit dude.
everything was shit, but sony's was still better than nintendo, and microsofts was maybe better than both
>>
>>380460419
>something effectively worth a dual 1070 with 12gb ram
lolwhat

in what way is it a dual 1070? Also you know the 12gb of ram is shared between the CPU and GPU because it's an integrated graphics chip right? It's effectively something like 6GB of RAM and 6gb of VRAM, which is less than even average gaming PCs these days. It's not going to run real 4k and if I had to guess, even with upscaled 1080, it won't be using AA and most games probably won't run at 60fps.
>>
>>380460735
>in what way is it a dual 1070?

tflops. john carmack said console tflops are worth about 200% as much as pc tflops due to lack of overhead, and this has proved roughly true since forever.

>Also you know the 12gb of ram is shared between the CPU and GPU because it's an integrated graphics chip right? It's effectively something like 6GB of RAM and 6gb of VRAM, which is less than even average gaming PCs these days

No, it's effectively not, because the vast majority of all ram will be used for textures and models, not other things.

>It's not going to run real 4k

Yes it is. Why are you bothering? This is fanboy shit, kid. "It cant possibly be powerful!" it is, it's extremely powerful.
>>
File: justendmylife.jpg (125KB, 1802x1250px) Image search: [Google]
justendmylife.jpg
125KB, 1802x1250px
>>380460675
Keep playing your bootleg rehashes of Hotline Miami in slightly different genres cuck i'll be playign real games.
>>
File: 1496770284421.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496770284421.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>380460357
shut your gob, you fucking moron
>>
>>
>>380450286
>for honour: blackflag rehash
So we're talking about rehashes now huh? Wheres nintendo when you need them
>AC:O
>everyone is black!
but everyone was black in egypt, anon. I dont understand why black people being in your game completely ruins it unless you are /pol/tard

>FC5
more bitching about FC5 being set in a hick bible thumping town. that is not a criticism of the game. just like your little issue with AC:O, all you have thrown around are opinions. The games look fine, but you find the content disturbing for some reason
>>
>>380461131
>but everyone was black in egypt, anon
nice bait, berniefag
>>
>>380461131
Egyptians were white you fucking retard.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ancient-egyptians-were-more-european-10530527
>>
File: 1466487540615.png (112KB, 300x326px) Image search: [Google]
1466487540615.png
112KB, 300x326px
>mfw Mario is BACK
>>
>>380460964
>tflops
tflops are a complete meme when it comes to consoles, most of the time they count tflops from every fucking piece of hardware in the console instead of just the GPU like you would in a GPU.
>carmack
carmack sold out years ago, he's no longer the trustworthy tech nerd he use to be.

>No, it's effectively not, because the vast majority of all ram will be used for textures and models, not other things.
[citation needed]
(spoiler alert it will depend on the game, but even then this thing has less RAM/VRAM than most PCs)

>Yes it is. Why are you bothering?
Because there are PC significantly more powerful than this console that can't run 4k at 60FPS.
>>
>>380461483
Yeah, it's pretty fucking great. Almost as great as the 3D World subhumans sniveling in pain.
>>
File: 1493692522250.png (72KB, 814x716px) Image search: [Google]
1493692522250.png
72KB, 814x716px
>>380461286
it's eerie wandering outside 4chan and seeing that people don't respond with shitposting and hostility when someone says something dumb.
>>
>>380461131
>Egyptians were black
WE
WAZ
KANGZ
N
SHIIIIIIT
>>
>>380447825
HAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
*inhale*
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>380460419
Try harder, shill.
>>
File: asdfasdf.jpg (10KB, 640x511px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.jpg
10KB, 640x511px
>>380461131
>Egyptians were black
Yunno they did a DNA test on king tut and found he was like 99% european/white right?
>>
>>380461982
They haven't been exposed to retards long enough. Only a matter of time now though.
>>
File: 1491721566051.gif (19KB, 75x75px) Image search: [Google]
1491721566051.gif
19KB, 75x75px
>>380460978
>i'll be playign real games.
LIKE WHAT, COD?
Get the fuck out of here, underage!
>>
>>380460964
>teraflops
there's a reason why every new graphics card and processor gets benchmarked upon release buddy, you can't just predict how it's going to perform exactly.

Plus according to teraflop predictions the PS4 Pro was supposed to be more powerful than the mid range cards of the time, and it wasn't.
>No, it's effectively not, because the vast majority of all ram will be used for textures and models, not other things.
the OS is always running and uses dedicated processor cores in order to create a seamless experience.
It has to be using a good portion of that RAM to do what it does.

This is going to be the PS4 pro all over again
>>
>>380462487
>heh i bet u play cod kid
Woah dude epic 2010 Youtube Battlefield 3 trailer reply my dude xd

Nah LIST OF GOOD GAMES COMING THROUGH

1. Skyrim
2. Fallout 4
3. Fallout New Vegas/Fallout 3
4. Oblivion
5. MGSV
6. Bloodborne
7. Dark Souls 2
8. Shadow of Mordor
9. Dying Light
10. Kingdom Hearts 2
11. Red Dead Redemption
12. Just Cause 2
13. GTAV
14. Far Cry 4
15. Assassins Creed 4
16. Watch_Dogs
17. Half Life
18. Half Life 2
19. Grafitti Kindom
20. Infamous 2
21. Metal Gear Solid 3
22. Metal Gear Solid 4
23. DOOM 4
24. Hotline Miami 2
25. Spyro 3

Now I wait for all the (You)'s from these triggered /v/ipsters
>>
File: PS4 best sellers.png (130KB, 971x526px) Image search: [Google]
PS4 best sellers.png
130KB, 971x526px
>>380463013
this is non-ironically a better list than what sells on consoles
>>
Ahahahaha, what a retard.
>>
>>380461483
Sauce
>>
File: sonic lecture.png (100KB, 326x191px) Image search: [Google]
sonic lecture.png
100KB, 326x191px
>>380463013
>>
File: 1467068014327.png (484KB, 728x722px) Image search: [Google]
1467068014327.png
484KB, 728x722px
>>380463237
sadpanda
>>
File: 1497317366740.png (109KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1497317366740.png
109KB, 1228x1502px
>>380463013
MAKE BLOODBORNE HIGHER
>>
>>380463307
That's a girl? Huh. Could have fooled me.
>>
File: 1467030096799.jpg (123KB, 714x797px) Image search: [Google]
1467030096799.jpg
123KB, 714x797px
>>380463532
anime girls and boys have the same face
>>
>>380463532
You're watching too much trap anime faggot.
>>
The only worthwhile conference this year was Devolver Digital.

Everyone else did a fucking awful job.
>>
File: 3312.jpg (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
3312.jpg
46KB, 300x300px
>>380462292
>one guy = an entire nation's population
Yeeeeeep England sure is black.
>>
>>380463013
>says real games
>posts literal fucking garbage and literal fucking shit
OH OHHAHAH OH WOW
You swallow BethesCOCK and have the nerve to call ME A Cuck.
Get the fuck out of my face you disgusting sub-human.
All of those are SHIT.
>>
>>380463676
Not even. I guess the short hair, its color and the rounder face threw me off.
>>
>>380463307
sauce?
>>
>>380463307
Ok I found it, it was 38 pages in and wasn't tagged properly.
>>
File: 1494724115360.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494724115360.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>380463850
>An ancient civilization would have a leader who is a different race looks wise than the majority of the populus
Yeah that's how ancient tribalism worked....
>>
>>380463980
[Naunau] Obaka Senshi Arika-chan no Ahozura Sex Shugyouroku!!

I hope you like vacuum mouths and silly faces
>>
File: 1493792917695.jpg (44KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
1493792917695.jpg
44KB, 282x341px
>>380445113
>Just a complete barrage of completely new video games thrown in your face
>Kirby, Yoshi, Pokemon, Metroid
>>
>>380453553
Nintendo definitely lost last year you dumb Sony shareholder
>>
>>380445113
Nintendo...every fucking year the same shit. This E3 was lame as shit. 3 Games saved it from failure. God of War, Spiderman and Anthem.
>>
>>380464272
Hi, Gamefaqs.
>>
File: 1494704775732.jpg (117KB, 367x222px) Image search: [Google]
1494704775732.jpg
117KB, 367x222px
>>380463013
>LIST OF GOOD GAMES COMING THROUGH
>1. Skyrim
>2. Fallout 4
>>
>>380464193
>It's okay when my point and shooty franchise does it
>>
Top 3 because fuck it

1. Ubisoft
2. Microsoft
3. Nintendo
>>
The only thing that wasn't shit was Xenoblade. I guess that makes Nintendo the winner, but not by much.
>>
Best games of the show are indeed nintendo games. Just not by nintendo.

>Monster Hunter World
>Ori 1
>>
File: 1491801191418.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491801191418.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>380463893
>>380464554
>I'm a virtue signaling /v/ipster cuck who only regurgitates what the most anti gaming parts of the hi/v/e have to say
Really gets that noggin joggin tbqh famihlee

Like I mean do you have an actual legitimate crticism about Modern Bethesda games from a gameplay perspective? I can mod Skyrim and Fallout 4 to fit whatever I want. Want a more realistic post apoc survival game that blows Stalker and Metro out of the water? There's mods for that. Want to turn the game into a pretty decent souls like? There's mods for that.

Want to turn skyrim into a crazy action game with dodging and responsive combat? There's mods for that.

Want to turn Skyrim into a survival game with insta kill arrows to the head and slitting peoples throats if you sneak up behind em. There's mods for that.

Not to mention the hundreds of new location, quest, etc mods that are DLC quality.

Bethesda delivers the best games from an objective gameplay standpoint from pure customization for what you want alone.

Unless I suppose you're a goosebumps fag who doesn't like games for the gameplay and wants it to be le epic choose your own adventure novel.

Or maybe you're a nostalgia fag who plays disgusting isometric/strategy games and doesn't even like games with action combat or good gameplay anymore.

Or lets go with the most likely option. You're just regurgitating fake opinions you learned on the hi/v/e and you haven't had a real opinion about video games in years.
>>
>>380445113
>2.5D babbygames and MORE FUCKING fire emblem count
I don't think so, Tim
>>
>>380447426
Except it was confirmed to be mainline.
>b-b-but it's not called MH5!!!
>>
>>380464984
nice reddit spacing
>>
1 Microsoft: It's not an xbox conference people, windows 10 is still microsoft exclusive
2 Ubisoft: lots of new games we actually got info on
3 Nintendo: It was good but remember: a logo is not a god damn game
4 Sony: Cinematic experiences and VR nobody asked for. Would be more exited for Sotc if it looked better than the last remake.
5 PC gaming: boring overall but it wasn't EA or Bethesda

EA and Bethesda tier: does not deserve a rating
>>
File: ngbbs4d471f85e5d3d.jpg (27KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4d471f85e5d3d.jpg
27KB, 256x192px
>>380465153
Nice argument...oh wait
>>
>>380461514
>tflops are a "meme"

oh, i will remember that, thank you, i will discard my computer engineering education and I will keep in mind that flops are "a meme"

>>380462895
>Plus according to teraflop predictions the PS4 Pro was supposed to be more powerful than the mid range cards of the time, and it wasn't.

this was never true, maybe according to "predictions", we have the numbers for the xbox one x on paper. the ps4 pro is weak and I knew it would be weak and everyone else knew it would be weak, not sure where your assertion even stems from.
>>
>>380465129
Not even Fire Emblem, a FUCKING MUSOU. Anyway, FE is garbage. And Xenoblade. It was all about Mario and Metroid.
>>
File: 1490721086692.png (38KB, 1078x794px) Image search: [Google]
1490721086692.png
38KB, 1078x794px
>>380465239
>>380464984
You need to kill yourself. Shove that fucking autism spinner down your cock.
>>
File: 1444284392640.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
1444284392640.png
13KB, 640x712px
>>380465239
too bad, because that's the only type of replies you'll get after typing that wall of text
>>
File: 1491505900088.jpg (134KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
1491505900088.jpg
134KB, 1000x963px
>>380465474
>>380465531
Looks like I win this argument then
>>
File: 1496899062164s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496899062164s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>380464984
BUY MY GAMES: The post.

Fuck off bethesda shill.
>>
File: 1491353255199.jpg (70KB, 456x386px) Image search: [Google]
1491353255199.jpg
70KB, 456x386px
>>380465629
>being a fucking frogposter makes you winner
No, it means you need to fucking kill yourself.

So go fucking kill yourself.
Evens and you go kill yourself

Either way, MCFuckingKillYourself.
>>
>>380464984
Guess who just got back from his wife's son middle school graduation.

>Bethesda delivers the best games from an objective gameplay standpoint
Oh Howard, you card.
>>
>>380445113
>Sony
> And no surprises
> huge power gap with Ubisoft here.
How can you fuckers be so dishonest. It's like monster hunter announce didn't happen to you. I can understand one dumb nintendo fag deliberately ignoring it, but this must be the 6th time that I see a nintendo fanboy doing a fucking detailed comment about the event with 0 mention of monster hunter.
inb4 "no no b-b-but I'm idort so I can't be dishonest" .
>>
>>380464984
>MDE poster
hahaha hows it feel being barely legal you chump
>>
File: pepepepep.gif (3MB, 461x461px) Image search: [Google]
pepepepep.gif
3MB, 461x461px
>>380465820
Not an argument
>>
>>380465820
>Solid 20
Go fucking kill yourself confirmed.
Cancerous fucking newfags.
>>
>>380445113
>nintendo won
Yeah because of the usual "one nintendo game is worth entire libraries of other games" argument you fanboys pull since the N64.
>>
File: smug memeguy.png (6KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
smug memeguy.png
6KB, 244x206px
>>380465629
holy fuck, you're just seething with rage
orry, you had to waste your time on this
next time, just post bait 'n memes k sweety?
>>
>>380466047
>n-n-nawt an argooment bawwwwww
GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOUR PARENTS HATE YOU
>>
File: vvZmA9iI.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vvZmA9iI.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
>>380466015
>>380466180
>>380466126
Not a single argument. Utterly BTFO as you /v/ipsters can't even comprehend people like fun games
>>
I can and will absolutely refute this list. Microsoft needs to be switched with sony
>>
>>380466017
monster hunter that looked like monster hunter was a surprise but nothing on the level of what Ubisoft brought
they opened up with "yes the marioxrabbits game is real, also it plays like xcom" and ended on a "Beyond good and evil 2" bombshell

and course the monster hunter announcement got undermined by it being a multiplat, and sony loses points for not being upfront about it unlike microsoft
>>
>>380446817
It's true though. All they had to do to win E3 was show a picture. Stay mad.
>>
File: hmmmmm.png (218KB, 904x496px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.png
218KB, 904x496px
>no Switch VC announcement/news

Why are they dragging their feet on this? It's a mainstay on Wii U and 3DS.
>>
>>380466360
>>n-n-nawt an argooment bawwwwww
>GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOUR PARENTS HATE YOU
>n-n-nawt an argooment bawwwwww
GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOUR PARENTS HATE YOU
Fucking Niggerj
>>
File: qttaLbG.png (10KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
qttaLbG.png
10KB, 259x224px
>>380452558

(((gameplay)))
>>
>>380452558

>Days Gone
You know damn well that over half of that trailer was scripted.
>Spiderman
Again, A good portion of that shit was scripted/QTE segments. (and this is coming from a guy who is genuinely interested in the game)
>God of War
Sure, a bit of gameplay.

But remember anon, bullshots and downgrades. They're coming.
>>
>>380445562
Okay dummy, you wanna blab about exclusives what exclusives other than meme VR games did Sony unveil?

Other than a remake of a ps2 game that was recently remastered, the answer is zero. Microsoft showed more games that can be played on Xbox and not PlayStation than sony showed games that can be played on PlayStation and not xbox. FACT.
>>
>>380445113
>>380445159
Nintendo won but Microsoft beat Sony.
t. I own none of the current gen consoles.
>>
File: 1440041668713.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440041668713.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>380467037

it's funny that after all these years, after all the recent blunders, people still believe that the "gameplay" they show at E3 is even remotely representative of the final game.
>>
No matter what Bethesda is definitely last.
>>
>>380467135
>Microsoft showed more games that can be played on Xbox and not PlayStation than sony showed games that can be played on PlayStation and not xbox. FACT.

But all of those Xbox games can also be played on PC, so they aren't exclusives. If you have to split hairs and categorize them as "console exclusive" or whatever then you're missing the point. There are no shades of exclusivity. A game is either exclusive or it isn't, and if you can play it on more than one platform then it isn't exclusive.
>>
>>380467037
Yes, I am aware there was scripted cutscenes interspersed with gameplay.

Speaking of downgrades, it's a shame about Crackdown.
>>
>>380467512

People forget that E3 is literally just watching commercials designed to entice you to make a purchase. Most of the games we see are scripted/running on better hardware and more graphically impressive than the final product, littered with "Multiplayer voice acting", much like that Bioware title, shit you won't find in the final game. Unless you see a live demo like the Treehouse, assume that it will change pretty drastically.
>>
>>380468259
So you suggest they being anticonsumer and remove the play anywhere option.
>>
>>380445113
Who the fuck said you could make an official list, you fucking faggot?
>1. Nintendo
Yeah no. All they did was say "Hey, by the way, x is going to be made" and gave no trailer, no gameplay, release date, news, or anything. All they did was show a title to get all of you retards riled up and scream "OMG NINTENDO WON BY ANNOUNCING A GAME WE ALREADY PRETTY MUCH KNEW WAS COMING"
Nintendo was good, but it wasn't the best.
>>
>>380468621
No, I'm merely pointing out that just because a game can be played on Xbox but can't be played on PS4 doesn't make it Xbox-exclusive.

Exclusives are inherently anti-consumer but they provide a solid reason to actually buy a console. The reason the Xbone is so weak is because it has such a lackluster library, and the fact that it shares basically all of its games with PC doesn't help in this regard.
>>
>>380447825
>2. PC
lierally why?
>>
>>380463013
i'm more pissed that FNV is sharing a spot with FO3
>>
>>380445298
This desu
>>
>>380445113
1.Nintendo
2.Ubisoft
3.Sony
4.Microsoft
5.Bethesda
6.EA (I don't care about star wars)
>>
File: NIGGA YO.jpg (13KB, 180x188px) Image search: [Google]
NIGGA YO.jpg
13KB, 180x188px
1. PC gaming
2 Ubisoft
3. Sony
4. Microsoft
5. EA
6. Nintendo
7. Bethesda

objective not shit list coming through
>>
>>380471401
>PC Gamer
>#1
Pick one
>>
>>380471963
Looks like he did.
>>
>nintendo

Oh boy, an Other M Sequel, Zelda DLC, and Mario! What ever will they think of next year?
>>
Why are Nintendo fans so defensive and hateful towards Sony fans?
>>
>>380450286
Fucking kill yourself, Barneyfag
>>
why cant sony fans accept that microsoft beat sony this year?
>>
>>380448162
So according to these retards the best console for this year is the switch? Even though everything they showed won't be out until AT LEAST fall of 2018? If anything, that conference re-affirmed that not getting a switch right now is a good decision, it might be a good idea by the end of 2018.
Thread posts: 293
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.