[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest you're a faggot if you attend E3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: noose-pepe.jpg (12KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
noose-pepe.jpg
12KB, 374x374px
Unless you're a Dev, gaming journalist or a YouTuber or it somehow links to a way you can make money.

>Hurr durr let's drop money on a ticket, travel and a hotel to see trailers that will be available a couple of hours later and then play a game for 5 minutes......
>>
>>380438260
*BRRAP BRAAP WAHOO*
>>
you sound mad because you couldnt go
>>
>>380438606
>Get to know all of the content their without spending any money and can sit on my arse and get all the trailers an hour later

>Must be mad because I don't want to go because it sounds like a waste of money.

If you are honestly the type of faggot that would unironically go to this garbage them just kill yourself
>>
>>380439309

You sound mad as fuck anon.
>>
Seems like it would be just like going to any other convention. Get some friends together, get a ticket, a hotel, go the the con, party, see the sights. People are just having fun. Stop being pissy because people don't enjoy their lives in the exact same way you do.
>>
Good opportunity for friends to have a good time.
If I were American and had some bros I would totally go to E3, Comic Con or BlizzCon.

It is fun.
>>
>>380439790
You live by the convention, sure.

If you're foreign or live at the other side of America then why not go to LA or Vegas or anywhere else instead of being stuck with nerds in a convention centre?
>>
>>380439634
>See the sights?

Lmao what sights? Some fat nerd dressed as link with Dorito dust all over his tunic? Or Zelda his fat autistic gf accompanying him, with more of a moustache than her bf.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.