[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wii U > Switch Admit it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: phpebcubu.jpg (19KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
phpebcubu.jpg
19KB, 320x213px
Wii U > Switch

Admit it.
>>
>4.5 year console vs 3 month console
Hmmm
>>
>>380436792
Admit it.
>>
Switch in concept is definately better than WiiU but for now its a ports console and theres no reason to buy one.
>>
Switch isn't region locked.
>>
>Implying a piece of hardware with twice the ram and an easier to develope with architecture isn't as good as a piece of shit bottleneck smash bros machine
>>
The wiiU library is objectively superior to switches
>>
>>380437706
Because it's been out longer. Switch will have ALL that and plenty more by 2018
>>
Ignoring specs and library, Switch is still way better.

>That non shit right analog placement
>>
>>380438217
>Ignoring specs and library, Switch is still way better.

Why would you employ those goal posts, ignoring hardware and games, then PS4 might as well be the best
>>
>>380438686
Because this is about Switch and Wii U.

Wii U tablet was cumbersome as fuck. Meanwhile playing on TV mode with the Switch while holding the separate Joycons in each hand is probably the best way to play a console game.
>>
>>380436656
Isn't the wii u about the same power? Also the wii u touchscreen is great for maps and items
>>
Wii U was a much better concept than Switch just under utilised
>>
>>380436656
>region free vs region locked
>mario odyssey vs mario 3d world
>xenoblade 2 vs xenoblade x
>actually selling vs not selling

What's your reasoning?
>>
File: paya.png (377KB, 699x992px) Image search: [Google]
paya.png
377KB, 699x992px
>>380436656
Wii U: Bad gimmick with good games
Switch: Good gimmick with no games
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>380436656
The Switch already has a better library even though it's mostly Wii U ports. It's somehow taking the shit-heap that was the Wii U and is making it slightly more tolerable.

To answer your question, OP, they are both shit. Get a PC.
>>
Im actually thinking about buying a Switch.. But I don't have that much money :/ Are games still playable on WiiU? I mean, the ones coming out these days
>>
>>380440232
How many games wiiu had 3 months after release?
>>
>>380440838
I'm not talking about 3 months after release. I'm talking about NOW
>>
WiiU really dropped the ball with local co-op. Being able to play Hyrule Warriors on two individual screens instead of a split screen was amazing and it's a shame we never got more games that followed that.

Imagine how much money they would print if they did that with AAA titles by adding 2 player co-op modes.
>>
>>380440965
The only games that really capitalized on the gimmick were that and Nintendoland
>>
>>380439987
>shitting on Xenoblade X
U WOT M8
>>
>>380441102
It's a massive step back in the narrative. The exploration and skells were god tier and all. But, I was expecting a crazy wide ride story, but its 12 main mission structure really ruined it for me.
>>
If Switch got Smash and homebrew it would be the greatest console of all time.
>>
Honestly, I would wait a couple years and see how the Switch goes. It's too early buy a console that lacks games.

I'm in the same boat as you, still on the fence on about buying either system.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.