[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So uh, where is all that support from third parties you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: GwvnVI9.png (976KB, 1815x1168px) Image search: [Google]
GwvnVI9.png
976KB, 1815x1168px
So uh, where is all that support from third parties you guys said you would get? Basically the only shit coming out for Switch that's been announced is 1st party.

E3 was do or die time for Nintendo, to prove to consumers that Switch was not going to be another WiiU. I don't think they've succeeded.

Just based on the utter lack of Switch titles at E3, I would not buy one right now and I'm pretty sure a lot of potential consumers feel that way too.
>>
I agree, the only relevant shit was that metroid announcement and some mario footage

fuck yoshi and fuck that rabbit minions piece of shit
>>
>>380430795
Eh say what you want it is getting all the first party support it needs and will pokemon coming down the line it will pick up majorly sales wise as kids will be screaming at their parents to get them one for christmas
>>
>>380430934
>fuck the rabbids game
That game looks fucking dope man, it's xcom-lite if you like the genre it is fucking awesome to get another game in the same vein with the addition that it is portable.
>>
>>380430795
Good point.
But getting only 1st party isnt that bad.
And sega comes with sonic, marvel vs capcom is for switch too.
But wasnt every nintendo console starting with 1st party?
3rd party needs time to develope and hop on later if the console is successfull?
>>
The only reason I buy Nintendo shit is first party stuff desu, the 3rd party stuff is a bonus.
>>
File: JKOZsPh.png (303KB, 449x481px) Image search: [Google]
JKOZsPh.png
303KB, 449x481px
>>380430795
>E3 was do or die time for Nintendo
Nope.
>>
The Vita and WiiU had a list of 1000000000000000 "partners" as well.

This thing is dead in the water.
>>
>>380430795
Why are sonybros THIS afraid of the switch. We get it it's murdering the PS4 but do you have to make the same shit thread every hours?
>>
>>380430795
Fate Extella for one
>>
File: 1491485795156.jpg (333KB, 1106x962px) Image search: [Google]
1491485795156.jpg
333KB, 1106x962px
>>380431660
too bad that's not enough hence why the wii u failed
>>
>>380431972
The Wii U died because it was quickly hacked and no one knew what the fuck it was
>>
>>380431972
The Wii also had virtually no third party games and was a massive success, nobody buys nintendo shit for third party games
>>
Switch is going to end up a bigger flop than the WiiU after Odyssey comes and goes. This is coming from a dope that impulsively bought a Switch before E3.
>>
The only third part game I would like to play atm on the switch is something like hollow knight which is coming
>>
File: ps_vita_cracked_front.jpg (108KB, 456x214px) Image search: [Google]
ps_vita_cracked_front.jpg
108KB, 456x214px
>>380431660
>>380431751
Good point. If your console doesnt get enough 1st party support first, relying on 3rd party is gambling. I look in your direction PS Vita
>>
>>380431034
You can LITERALLY play the real X-Com on your tablet.
>>
>>380432000
The hax came after the coffin was being lowered into the ground, anon.

>>380431771
>I don't like to hear the cold, hard truth so I'll just clap my hands over my ears and eyes and call everyone who doesn't suck Nintendo's cock shitposters because I am a manchild corporate fanboy who can't stand it when his masters get rightfully criticized for dropping the ball and being out of touch with gaming as a whole

Uh, thanks for sharing?
>>
>>380432248
Vita became a weeb machine so it still had some form of small relevance, it's the WiiU that totally shit the bed.
>>
>>380430795
Many third party games have already been announced for the Switch. It's just their E3 presentation chose to focus more primarily on their 1st party console movers. Atlus is working on SMT. Capcom just released Ultra Treat Fighter. Way forward just ported Half Genie Hero.Bombermam R did well sales wise so hopefully Konami invests more in the Switch. The Axiom Verge directors cut is going to have a switch port. Sega put Puyo Puyo Tetris on the Switch and Sonic Forces and Sonic Mania are coming to it, also Sega has said that they plan to do something especially for the Switch. Square is working on Project Octopath Traveler for it and will be porting Lost Sphere this year. Fate/Estella also comes out next month. And there supposed to be a no more Heroes follow up somewhere down the line.

Mario Rabbids is also technically a third party developed game. Ubisoft will also be porting the Rayman Legends definitive edition thing to multiple platforms, including Switch.

I'd say the Switch's third party support is still fairly healthy
>>
>>380432332
Sure but it doesn't run brilliantly and I have played the fuck out of it so far, so a new game with new twists as to how to play it sounds interesting so long as it isn't shit
>>
>>380432407
But did the Wii U even have life ? No one knew what it was. Even I didn't.
>>
>>380432709
>Even I didn't.
reddit
>>
>>380430795
I don't recognize 90% of those companies and 3rd parties are shit
>>
File: wii u pad.jpg (6KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
wii u pad.jpg
6KB, 305x165px
>>380432410
Wii U failed because it sounded like an upgraded Wii.
The pad was very expensive and hard to repair/replace. And hard to integrate into game concepts.
And overall lacked some catching games to justify it.

And i dont say Vita was bad, just underwhelming.
>>
>>380432056
yeah people are in it for the gimmicks
>>
>>380432781
It's also fucking huge and looked outdated before it even came out.
>>
>>380432709
It did. Many good games and sales. But it underperformed and lacked a strong sale long term wise.
>>
>>380432407
>the facts are that Switch is outsellign ps4 reasily evne if it's fucking impossible to find due to component being hogged by Apple
>The switch easily sell 5 mill in Japan due to splatoon 2 alone
>There are game coming every month till the holidays

I would feel bad for you if you weren,t subhuman garbage
>>
>>380433012
what the fuck is this newfag formatting?
>>
>>380430795
You should never buy a post-SNES Nintendo console for multiplats. As a Switch owner, I was content with the games shown at E3. The Switch---like the Wii/Wii-U and to a lesser extent the Gamecube---is a supplementary system I use exclusively for 1st party Nintendo and the occasional one off third party title.

PC, PS4 Pro and Switch master race.
>>
>>380433154
Sony ponies are not worth the effort. Even the average son nigger can understand the point, and hopefully kill himself afterward
>>
>>380432781
People forget that many third party developers abandoned the Wii U because of the gamepad and the difficulty if developing for the platform.

This isn't a problem the Switch has since Nintendo has apparently listened to complaints and made the Switch one of the easiest consoles to develop or port games over to, which has received positive reception among indie devs and among devs like Square who are tired of waiting lots of money on big AAA titles that barely break even due to high.production, development and marketing costs
>>
>>380433286
are you russian?
>>
>>380433354
yes

me strong russian bear.

me lov emario because he RED

Are you some kind of mongoloid, anon?
>>
File: 1479138573248.jpg (240KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479138573248.jpg
240KB, 768x1024px
>>380432489
Arc System Works also announced a Balzblue game (probably a cf port). Maybe they are going to release the extend version on switch.
>>
>>380433442
Alright, a blue balls game!
>>
>>380430795
This list was dismissed was compared to the WiiU's one and dismissed early on.
>>
File: 1477345987534.jpg (30KB, 473x422px) Image search: [Google]
1477345987534.jpg
30KB, 473x422px
>>380433493
I fucked up. It was funny anyways.
>>
>>380433429
ok
>>
>>380430795
They had a third party focused direct last month
>>
>>380432745
Nope
>>
Sony faggots keep making threads, also its funny because in rl only niggers own PlayStation
>>
>>380431751
The Vita is literally all third party outside of, four or five games?
It has literally the opposite problem of the Switch or the Wii U.
>>
>>380434737
killzone
uncharted
lbp
gravity rush
wipeout
oh shit you're right, those five games are pretty good though
>>
>>380430795
Those last two rows are tools and engines.

Most of the companies listed there ARE making something for the switch it's just that most of the games are ports of other platforms.

505 Games - Indivisible in Dev
activision - Skylanders
ArcSys - ??????????????????? Supposedly BBCF, but seems to have fizzled
Atlus - SMT5 in Dev
Bamco - Plenty
Bethesda - Elder Scrolls
Capcom - MHXX
Codemasters - ???????????????????
EA - Fifa
FromSoft - ???????????????????
FrozenByte - Has-Been Heroes
Gametrust - Has-Been Heroes
Grasshopper - NoMoreHeroes in Dev
GungHo - Action Game in Dev
Hamster - Arcade Ports
Inti Creates - Shantae, Blaster Master Zero, GunVolt
KT - FireEmblem Warriors
Konami - Bomberman
Marvelous - Senran Kagura in Dev
Maximum Games - Troll & I
Nippon Ichi - Disgaea 5
ParityBit - ???????????????????
Platinum - Something is in Dev
SEGA - Sonic
Spike Chunsoft - ???????????????????
SquareEnix - I am Setsuna, Octopath, etc
Starbreeze - PayDay 2 is in Dev
TakeTwo - ???????????????????
telltale games - Batman & Guardians
THQNordic - Sine Mora Ex
Tokyo RPG Factory - I am Setsuna
Tt games - LEGO CITY Undercover
Ubisoft - Rabbids
WarnerBros - LEGO CITY Undercover
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.