[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breath of the wild is a perfect ga- >8 minute stealth tailing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: htzlvd0le4ltjkjx2unq.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
htzlvd0le4ltjkjx2unq.png
2MB, 1600x900px
Breath of the wild is a perfect ga-

>8 minute stealth tailing mission where detection is insta-fail
>speed of target is irritatingly slow
>target turns around and runs back to induce said insta-fail
>target gets attacked by a wolf in the last minute and cries for help, defending him gives you insta-fail

Together with the framerate issues, the overabundance of sexual innuendos in a failed attempt at being humurous, the horrible sound design, the lack of a decent soundtrack, the low enemy variety, the dumbed down combat, the climbing mechanic in the rain, the bad voice acting, the stupid fishhead design of the zora's, the countless empty shrines, the fedgequests and some extremely low quality textures, I honestly don't understand why everyone gave it a 10/10. It's a good game, but a 8.5/10 at best.
>>
>>380430290
>8.5/10 at best
no baiting plis
>>
>>380430290
What quest is this? I dont remwmber it.
>>
Woah, deja vu.
>>
>>380430290
Not games fault you are a scrub. If its that hard for you, look up a tutorial
>>
You guy don't get tried of posting the same stuff almost everyday.
>>
This quest made me stop playing lol
>>
Sheikah armor, especially upgraded, makes it easier to crouch/stay close without being caught. You could cook sneaky stuff to buff yourself further too, though it really isn't necessary.

I think I shot the wolf with a bow to kill it without getting too close to the little dumbass.

But yeah, it takes a few tries. My least favorite shrine by far.
>>
File: 1305781910144.jpg (43KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
1305781910144.jpg
43KB, 400x324px
>>380434538
>If you remember the path he walks along you don't even have to follow him to get to the shrine
>Only if you want to complete the quest
>>
I used the Sheika clothes and waited until he was at a reasonable distance, the only troublesome part was when the fucker came back but after that is piss easy. Did it on my first try.
>>
>>380430290
how many hours it took you to write all this

at least you repost it everyday so you get some mileage from your hard work
>>
sometimes I forget how shit /v/ is at games although they tryhard so much to pretend otherwise

I remember that quest and thinking it was okay since it's literally a one time thing in the game and did it on my first try.
>>
>>380430290
It sounds like you kept failing the mission because you weren't paying attention.
>>
>>380430960
The lost woods bullshit where you have to follow that stupid korok thing for 5 minutes.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.