[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Each of the game’s kingdoms is large enough to fit multiple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

>Each of the game’s kingdoms is large enough to fit multiple checkpoints, and every time you hit a checkpoint—and you can fast travel to it.
>There are no lives or 1-ups. When you die, you’ll lose coins
>Development of Super Mario Odyssey began right after Super Mario 3D World launched in the fall of 2013, so it’s been around three and a half years.
>You can’t capture every enemy—just the special ones.
>There are shops that sell outfits and other useful items, which you can buy with one of two types of coins. There are the standard gold coins and then each kingdom has its own specific currency, represented by purple objects that change shape depending where you are.
>There are white, wedding-themed Amiibos coming alongside Super Mario Odyssey.
>You can be a dinosaur
>When you "die" you can keep playing as long as you have enough coins, and getting a Power Moon doesn't take you out of the game world
>Power Moons are more common than Stars etc. ever were, you can find them in secret passages, killing bosses, and generally exploration and experimentation is key

This game actually sounds way, way better than I expected it to be. Might be my first new Mario title in years.
>>
too bad 6 worlds
>>
>>380430153
I'd rather 6 ultra-dense worlds filled to the brim with things to discover than 15 small ones with little to do in them.
>>
>>380430153

Literally not confirmed
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.