[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BGE2 Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: wip.png (717KB, 579x479px) Image search: [Google]
wip.png
717KB, 579x479px
>"You can get out of the Chinese restaurant, jump into your spaceship, go across the atmosphere, and go into your giant spaceship, and then change the planet," Ancel said. >"And all this does no loading, and you can be attacked whenever it's happening. It's like GTA but in space, in three dimensions."

https://web.archive.org/web/20170613021923/http://www.pcgamer.com/beyond-good-and-evil-2-is-like-gta-but-in-space-says-michel-ancel/
>>
>>380428664
never played BGE1 but the trailer was entertaining and got me hyped for a game i never cared about

i can understand the rage if the trailer did not have the same tone as the first game but luckily im not tied down to that expectation
>>
>>380428816
>being excited over cutscene commercials
>>
>>380428991
yes what is the problem?
>>
File: 1492245386977.jpg (18KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1492245386977.jpg
18KB, 500x479px
>>380428664
I will need to see how it really plays before I believe that, it seems too ambitious and the seamless multiplayer thing has me worried.

>>380428816
I played and love the first one and I honestly think the style the second is going for is better and suits a space adventure game really well.
Still kind of bummed it is just a prequel so it (most likely) won't have any of the great characters from the first game.
>>
It will be like jak
>>
>>380428664
So they turned "The Legend of Zelda: Ratchet and Clank Edition" into "Dreamworks Pictures Presents: Star Citizen" basically?

It could be a neat concept, but I haven't known Ubisoft to ever make a good open world game, so I'm not holding my breath.
if none of the characters in the trailer are part of the main story and they make the planets/cities small but packed full of unique content it could work. But knowing Ubisoft it will be empty cities filled with the same three side content copy pasted an infinite amount of times but now with some empty black space filled with copy paste enemies that will stop being fun to fight after the first two.
>>
>>380428664
I want to fuck that pigman.
If devs are frenchies how high are chances they would let player to do that in game?
>>
File: 1323805569223.jpg (40KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1323805569223.jpg
40KB, 640x427px
>>380428664
This trailer made me cringe really hard.
And if old leaked trailer was true, it's going to be shitty assassin creed clone BUT IN SPAAAAAACE.
Sad.
>>
>>380428664
Is that chick in the end Jade's mother?
>>
>believing an Ubisoft game with look ANYTHING like the trailer. Try and remember Watch Dogs and Wildlands you fucks.
>yfw it's only two small cities on two planets barely hitting 25fps

Enjoy your Beyond Good and Evil 2.
>>
>>380431147
>Enjoy your Beyond Good and Evil 2.

Thanks.
I will.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.