[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PAID MODS 2.0 doubling down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: zenimax to the max.jpg (54KB, 857x436px) Image search: [Google]
zenimax to the max.jpg
54KB, 857x436px
2000+ thumps up for Todd and friends.

Are Zenimax and Bethesda the worst gaming companies of 2017?Are EA the good guys now?

Tell me /v/ how do we destroy Bethesda and Zenima?I am already boycotting them.After PAID MODS 1.0 i stopped buying their games.
>>
>>380422818
A general boycott won't help anything, and could make things worse. All that needs to happen is a boycott of this service. DO NOT BUY ANY CREDITS. DO NOT USE ANY FREE CREDITS THEY MAY GIVE YOU. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE AT ALL. NO MATTER HOW GREAT, OR EVEN ESSENTIAL THE 'MOD'/DLC MAY SEEM TO BE.

IF YOU DON'T BUY INTO THE SYSTEM, IT WILL INEVITABLY GO AWAY. IT IS THAT SIMPLE.
>>
I support paid mods.
>>
Any ideas?
>>
>>380423036
Ignore it completely and tell everybody you know to ignore it.
>>
gamers are some of the dumbest consumers out there. paid mods will become a thing eventually
>>
>>380423029
>A general boycott won't help anything
>All that needs to happen is a boycott of this service.
>buy my games
Hey Todd,sup.
>>
it seems its more going to be more like a Mini DLC thing, you have to apply to be even able to submit mods
>>
EA made Bioware A-team make a shitty co-op shooter and let a bunch of fools kill Mass Effect, they aren't the good guys.
>>
>>380423203
>>380422818
>yfw you realize there are no good guys left
>>
>>380422818
You people are so stupid.
People will eat this shit up and ask for more.
>MMUH INDIE GAME FOR $4 TOO EXPENCIVE
>Horse armor for $20 AWESOME
>>
>>380423029
Who are you addressing? Normies don't come here. They will make up 99% of all paid mod sales. The 1% will be Bethescucks who don't give a shit about ethics or decency and just want to see their wallets violated by Todd.
>>
>>380423163
I just want to play DOOM VFR and Wolfenstein II.
I want to support quality productions like that.
If we don't support the real quality, which DOOM and Wolfenstein absolutely epitomize, they will claim they don't know what we want (IOW that WE don't really know what we want).
>>
>>380423267
CD projekt red are the good guys. They're the most respectable one left.
>>
Explain me why on earth one would buy what is free already? Will bethesda make a patch disabling old mods and game will only suppirt paid ones? How are they going to sell me free stuff?
>>
What is todd thinking? Doesn't he remember the shitstorm that was steam workshop paid mods?
>>
>>380423319
>Normies don't come here.
>/v/
>2017
>Normies don't come here.
LOL. go look at the catalog and see how many 'NINTENDO WON' threads there are, then come back and say that shit. 4chan generally has become PURE normie trash.
>>
>someone creates something
>expects to be paid for it
>this is a problem somehow

this is why people call gamers entitled, faggots
>>
>>380423450
>I just want to play DOOM VFR and Wolfenstein II.
Pirate them.Why are you supporting a scummy company just for 2 games?

Will you support a millionaire that gives each year a million dollars to cancer research but rapes and kills women in his basement?

One good deed does not justify protecting someone who is committing 10 atrocities.
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 1242x1236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 1242x1236px
>>380423035
Please feel free to support my totally original horsecocks 2.0 mod.

Freshly pulled from the free version at nexus and expanded to include an additional 1 inch in length. For the low low price of 1 dollarydoo.

If this doesn't satisfy your tastes, check out my epic giant crabs mod. I cant even begin to explain how many changes had to be made to an .ini to get that bad boy working.

Still not satisfied? Then expand your game to the next level with my amazing super armors pack.
Triple the stats with zero work to any textures.

Thanks for the cash, shmucks.
>>
>>380423637
If you want to sell your models TurboSquid its right there.
Oh wait they pay you only 20% of the price.
I wonder what Bethesda will do hmmmm
>>
>>380423494
No all mods released so far will stay free. Only new content created for the platform specifically will be paid.

Which is still bollocks.
>>
>>380423586
/v/ has always been vocal minority Nintendogaffer manchildren cental station.
>>
>>380423838
I can already see people stealing and recoloring assets.Bethesda must die.
>>
>>380423586
>LOL. go look at the catalog and see how many 'NINTENDO WON' threads there are, then come back and say that shit. 4chan generally has become PURE normie trash.
I hope you realize when you post retarded shit like you, you might as well just post "I'm a Redditor fresh off the boat!". For one, you are trying to imply that /v/ being Nintendo biased is a new thing. Now I suggest you look up things like "8.8" or "Japan Time" on ED or wherever Redditors go to pretend they are not newfriends. For two, you seem to be implying that Nintendo makes "normie trash" compared to other consoles. You could've said manchild and you'd be correct. Instead, you implied the Chad McDudebro PS4 or Xbone, the consoles where the best sellers are virtually always normie bait like FIFA, Madden, and CoD, are somehow NOT "pure normie trash".
>>
>>380423035
I support your lynching.
>>
>>380423035
Fuck off Todd.
>>
>>380423035
Fuck off you trap soulsfag
>>
File: 1487973735349.jpg (85KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487973735349.jpg
85KB, 1024x1024px
>not paying for mods
>not filling Todd's bank account
BUT IT JUST WORKS
>>
>>380423586
But i saw more SONY WON/SONY SAVE MONSTER HUNTER FROM NINTENDHIT thread m8
>>
File: 1362652652222.jpg (55KB, 525x500px) Image search: [Google]
1362652652222.jpg
55KB, 525x500px
>paying a company to make other people fixing the flaws and the general lazyness of their games

People are defending this? For real?
>>
>>380424457
I started writing letters to Bethesda.
I started bombing their games on Metacritic.
What are you doing?
Just boycotting won't be enough since normie shitters don't know what is happening.
>>
>>380423035
agreed. free market will create better mods. capitalism, brodies
>>
>>380424065
>I suggest you look up things like "8.8" or "Japan Time" on ED
>calls others redditors
let me school you - '8.8' meme was a funny joke, partially at Nintendos expense, mostly at gamespots (or was it IGN? can't recall, doesn't really matter) and 'game journalism's, because of the simultaneous '8.9' for Halo 2. 'japan time' was after 4chan was already definitively over.
>>
>>380424984
2000+ thumbs up and counting.There are retards of colossal proportions in the normie population.
>>
>>380422818
Protip:
While this can lead to paid mods, it is not paid mods. It is contracted content and in-house that is being sold in a Microtransaction-store style deal. Everything that gets in was commissioned or made by Bethesda.
>>
>>380423724
I'm far more than likely gonna die of cancer than have that guy rape a member of my family, so probably. Depends what you mean by 'support'.
In the relevant situation, I'd far rather buy games published by Beth than developed by them.
>>
>>380425327
That's not what bethesda's said,
Todd.
>>
>>380425483
>he supports rapists and killers
You are truly subhuman.I know that you are getting paid to shill but defending rapists and murderers just to drive your point in defense of Zenimax/Bethesda is sickening and disgusting.

You are not a normal human being.
>>
>>380425717
You should probably post with your brain instead of your feels, faggot. This post is more, 'waah, that's edgy' and misrepresenting my stance on bethesda than any real argument.
>>
>>380424432
OnlyAfro isn't a trap and isn't the only Haruhiposter.
>>
There are 4 Bethesda threads up.
I guess that there really is something to this Bethesda fucked up big time talk on the net.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.