[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been almost a year. Are you still mad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: ztd.jpg (2MB, 2548x1430px) Image search: [Google]
ztd.jpg
2MB, 2548x1430px
It's been almost a year.

Are you still mad?
>>
>>380422332
No clue what you're talking about but those girls seem pretty cute.
>>
i'm beyond mad
ZTD was so boring i didn't even finish it

fuck this game, it shouldn't exist.
>>
File: 1457587644255.gif (3MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1457587644255.gif
3MB, 320x179px
>>380422332
yes, but at least we got some fun threads.
>>
Despite the ending shitting the bed without a clear conclusion, I still liked the overall game and the puzzles and scenarios (I know a lot of people play it more for the story, but I enjoyed the puzzle rooms throughout the series just as much).

Its when the game ran out of said puzzle rooms and became primarily cutscenes that everything started to fall apart. I am also mad that a lot of the character stuff at the end was revealed through text dumps and not actual ending stuff. Its clear they pretty much ran out of the money at the end and had to cut down stuff.
>>
>>380422332
I was never mad. A bit disappointed about certain elements (the terrible animations, the lack of a real conclusion, etc) but I generally enjoyed my time with the game.
>>
I want Uchikoshi to realize how badly he fucked up and have it eat at him while he tries to sleep each night. It would have been better to have no ending than to have the utter joke that was made.

This twitch chat can spam "non canon non canon" all they want, but they don't know shit.
>>
The only good thing about it was the memes, and that's just because they were a coping mecanism.
>>
>>380422730
what twitch chat
>>
I chose to see it as the prequel to VLR.
Whether or not they explore the (((noncanon))) true VLR ending in a follow up game, I no longer care because ZTD was a rushed piece of shit and their quality bar makes it less enticing.
>>
REMINDER THAT UCHI HAD ANOTHER ENDING IN MIND BUT CHANGED IT BECAUSE HE WANTED TO SURPRISE HIMSELF OR SOME BULLSHIT LIKE A FUCKING RETARD
>>
File: trump.jpg (62KB, 538x445px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
62KB, 538x445px
>DUDE THE WHEELCHAIR GUY WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME LMAO
>DUDE PLOTHOLES LMAO
>DUDE SHIT ANIMATIONS LMAO
>DUDE BUILD UP FROM VLR TO FUCKING NOTHING LMAO
BEYOND MAD
>>
>>380422332
Managed to see a fair bit of what happened coming a mile away, mainly Q and Carlos, Akane and Junpei.
Hated Diana though. Blinded me to her significance to the story because she's a fucking uggo
>>
>>380424164
it's okay anon just make your own canon like uchi said! ;)
in my canon snake comes back like he was supposed to
>>
>>380424335
>it's okay anon just make your own canon like uchi said! ;)
My canon is the series ended on 999
>>
Story summary? Couldn't get through the shit . Loved the first two though
>>
>>380424473
Life is simply unfair.
>>
>>380424164
and
>DUDE SHOOTING HIMSELF WITH A GUN TO PROVE HIS "POWER" LMAO
that's the worst one
>>
>>380422332
Yeah, I don't think I'll ever really be over it. I hated everything about it.
>>
>>380424418
say it with me: 999 should have been a standalone game
>>
File: 436.png (249KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
436.png
249KB, 640x480px
I'm willing to give Project Sync a shot to confirm if Uchikoshi has lost his touch or if ZTD was just a dud.
>>
>>380422332
Nah, I embraced the memes. Never trusting Uchi again though.
>>
>>380424586
>POWER
To mindfuck the SHITTERS?
>>
I wish they didn't go with Telltale crap and we continued from Old Sigma's perspective
>>
>>380424164
>t. mindhacked
>>
>>380424648
>He played Life is Strange recently
>PSYNC focus is on eye=homonym for ai/love

Prepare for psync to be about what an old japanese man thinks what quirky teenage romance is
>>
File: sudokiuchi.png (380KB, 640x592px) Image search: [Google]
sudokiuchi.png
380KB, 640x592px
look at what he found
>>
>>380426670
DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS !!!!!
>>
File: DSC_0004.jpg (827KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0004.jpg
827KB, 1920x1080px
>>380422332
Not mad but disappointed. With both second and third game.
They completely dropped everything that made 999 so great and unique, and for whatever reason decided to go full retard with the time travel part.
Seriously, fuck Sigma and all the stupid plot twists in the second game. Only good one was Luna being a android.
Literally only good parts about the second and third game were related to Luna, Diana and Phi. Fuck everyone else.
999 should have been the only game.
>>
>>380427894
999 wasn't even good, faggot.
VLR was much better
>>
>>380428001
CLIFF
L
I
F
F
HANGER
A
N
G
E
R
>>
>>380422332
NOPE becouse unlike some plebeians I understood the complex plot ;^)
>>
>>380428473
Yeah, it was way better than shitty generic anime plot
>>
File: akane.png (721KB, 852x606px) Image search: [Google]
akane.png
721KB, 852x606px
Post your shit plot hole riddled head canon
>Brother is Santa
>Santa is on the same page as punished Junpei during the hidden ending of VLR
>Sees that by allowing espers to exist, there is no real meaning to anything (i.e. the story of the bikers who had their lives erased because of the one who could jump back in time)
>The point in history where the timelines began to diverge from a single point was during the original game held by Ace and his friends
>Akane connecting with Junpei, and allowing herself to be saved, caused the research into the morphogenetic fields and ultimately led to the cultivation of all other espers abilities
>The final game is set up by Santa to show that allowing people to jump through space time makes everything meaningless (i.e. have it so that it's never possible to save everyone)
>Santa doesn't possess the ability to jump through time, only to view the fields
>Santa asks the player to jump back
>Player forces themselves into Junpei's 12 year old body
>Final choice: don't do anything, and allow espers to exist and jump as they like ignoring the philosophical implications
>Or force Junpei to choke out the 12 year old Akane on the hill where she gave him the Jumpy doll to the sounds of the evangelion soundtrack
I didn't really think this through, but I would have liked a darker ending or one that at least tried to take itself seriously
>>
>>380422332
Yes. I will never get that fucking $40 back. I took time off from work specifically to play that game and ran through it in like 3 days.
>>
>>380428001
It wasnt.
>>
>>380428001
It depended on ze3 to complete its story, and since that was bad it made vlr bad. At least with 999 you can just pretend the other two don't exist and it works fine on its own
>tfw still mad about the Alice retcon
>>
>>380428886
>3 days
Took me 2 days to finish it and half of that time was spent shitposting about it on /v/
>>
I never really minded the presentation of ZTD.

If you think about it, the VN-like presentation was kinda dull if you'd compare it to something like Phoenix Wright where each character has some cute or whacky animation.

VLR just plays it safe, each character only seemed to have a few basic expressions and besides Tenmyouji waving his fist none really made a lasting expression on me.

While ZTD has afwul animations I genuinely think that it was a change for, the better. After all, it resulted in some cool/whacky moments like Carlos standing in front of the American flag or that dumb face Eric made whenever he was fucking around with his shotgun.

If ZTD kept the VN presentation it would've been a worse game.
>>
>>380428696
More of a character growth change than a plot theory
>Eric treating Sean better because he reminds him of Chris
>Eric standing up to Mira
>Eric being less shotgun crazy
>If Mira gets a redemption arc, has to be done better than "lol shifting cured my sociopathy! love ya eric"
Seriously, in the beginning I liked team Q but they went in a retarded direction.
And remove wheelchair twist of course.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.