[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he the villain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Brad.png (2KB, 100x155px) Image search: [Google]
Brad.png
2KB, 100x155px
Was he the villain?
>>
>>380421392
buddy was
>>
Pretty much everyone was the villain.
>>
>>380421392
He was the least villain around. He did some things wrong but he was right about many other things.
>>
>>380421392
I wanna fuck Buddy
>>
Buddy was his redemption
>>
>>380421392
He was selfish, as was everyone else.
>>
Based lisa thread. bump
>>
The Joyful was a mistake.
>>
>>380427298
Why?
>>
he was a human
>>
>>380429582
tpbp
>>
According to fag dev, Lisa was the villain all along.

Also why is captcha always "calle calle" what does that even mean?
>>
>>380421392
He was the victim
Fuck Buddy
>>
>>380421392
No, Buddy was.
>>
Yes, the only thing buddy wanted was to get fucked by hundreds of men. Because of brad she was beat up and had her nipple cut off
>>
>>380429692
It means stop using legacy captcha
>>
>>380430025
Im not dealing with googles new "Select all the x" bullshit. Takes twice as long, since i'm always getting audited and having to do multiple tests
>>
File: this faggot.png (2KB, 186x134px) Image search: [Google]
this faggot.png
2KB, 186x134px
What about this faggot?
>>
File: 1f1.jpg (111KB, 680x586px) Image search: [Google]
1f1.jpg
111KB, 680x586px
>>380429692
iirc this is the one that you must type and does the check to see if you are human. the other one doesn't have to be correct

meanwhile non-legacy guys have to locate bridges, cars and fucking signs only to be randomly rejected and I AM NOT A ROBOT I SWEAR
>>
File: 1496782225975.jpg (113KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496782225975.jpg
113KB, 491x750px
>>380430197
People are stupid and haven't played the game. They watched dunkey or some other comedy gentlemen play the game and read some 2deep4u shit from their favorite weeb redditors twitter. Yes, he is the villain. Yes, other characters are more morally gray, but no, they are not bad guys. He is the only legit bad guy.
>>
>>380421392
Finished it early on this month. Reverse fist of the north star. That or a better Last of Us.
>>
If anyone was a villain, it was more Yado and Buzzo then anyone else due to all the shit they pulled.

Brad wasn't a great person, but he did what he (thought) was right and fought to survive and to protect Buddy. Rando wasn't really a villain either, just a opposing side.

I like it more when games are grey about morality and not just black/white about the villains. That is something I liked about Lisa for the most part. Hell, even Buzzo was sympathetic at times in Joyful.
>>
>>380430729
Buzzo was the shittiest Charakter with yado.

"Hurr i will make you Suffer cuz my Love Interest killed herself and made me do. Bad things my only relief Is to make you Suffer"

"Dude King of the Mutant World power Control lmao"

Except for them i liked all the Charakters and their struggle in a fucked world
>>
>>380421392
He did nothing wrong though? How is he the villain?
>>
>>380431570
The Joyful honestly feels like a fanfiction in that regard.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.