[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you going to buy Kawases new game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Are you going to buy Kawases new game?
>>
>gimmicky fightan with waifus
Eh nah
>>
Curly is the only good character
>>
>>380420610
yes.
>>
Hell yeah
>>
Curly's midriff is on point, and best girl from Code of Princess is in, it's already looking pretty good
>>
I bought all her games, some of them twice. Been a fan for like 15 years.
I'm happy to see her again, but crossover budget fighting game is not what I want her to star in.
>>
>>380420610
Usually when you do a cross over fight you do it with franchises that people actually know and care about. They are going about this all wrong. You're supposed to make the characters popular and THEN make the fighting game.
>>
I dunno.
>>
File: 1496524395510.jpg (104KB, 547x458px) Image search: [Google]
1496524395510.jpg
104KB, 547x458px
Quote will never get in Smash, so I'm pleased to see Cave Story stuff in a fighting game. Hopefully we get Misery as part of the promised free DLC, assuming Quote is already in.

Does Kawase have any other characters?
>>
Curly looks awful
>>
What are the odds Madotsuki could get in?
>>
The models look awful and from the gameplay demo they showed everything looked floaty and cheap looking too. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt since they said that every character wasn't even finished yet, but I don't have high hopes for it or anything. No way can this be a full price release.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.