[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop talking about Monster Hunter and acknowledge that we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
Stop talking about Monster Hunter and acknowledge that we're finally getting a pirate game without the Assassin's Creed bullshit slapped on.
>>
Its ship combat, not a pure pirate game.
>>
So how bout that monhun?
>>
>>380419493
Yeah, and it's called Sea of Thieves.
>>
>>380419620
What do you think pirates did
>>
>>380419493
What we know is that this is a pirate themed fleet management game.
Boarding is not even confirmed to be more than a pass/fail test.

So calling this game a pirate game is premature.
>>
>>380419493
What I wanted was to be a pirate building his legend, recruiting men, searching for treasure, plundering ships, and selling loot.

What your showing me is TDM.
>>
>>380419493
It's just For Honor with sails. I'll pass.
>>
>>380419670
Your mom
>>
It looks pretty I guess. Sea of Thieves may look pretty shitty, but it looks way more fun.
>>
>>380419885
This... basically black flag just not focused on assassins and trailing missions.
>>
>>380419670
Boarded other ships, sacked towns, had hideouts and fortresses. This is basically a multiplayer ship to ship combat game. Nothing wrong with that but not entirely what everyone wants.
>>
it's just a shitty ship combat multiplayer game. can't even actually board other ships, fucking gay cutscenes.

sea of thieves is better.
>>
>>380419493
you can't walk around though, it's useless before it's out.
>>
File: Kenway using a DLC weapon.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Kenway using a DLC weapon.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>>380419885
I always wanted a more in-depth crew. If there was someone out there that could help me turn my ship faster, I probably wouldn't let him board an enemy vessel that I plan on shooting with my mini-cannon.
>>
>>380420136
this goddammit
it could have been interesting
>>
>>380420023
underrated
>>
what's your pirate name, /v/?
>>
>>380419493
This literally looks and plays like black flag with a minor changes. Fucking lazy ubisoft faggots.
>>
>>380420136
If they did on foot combat, bases, fortresses, etc., it would just be another Assassin's Creed without the AC story.

I would've taken it though. Call it just Black Flag and spin it off away from AC.
>>
>>380420693
Cripple Hawkin
>>
File: tb3kTDy.jpg (25KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
tb3kTDy.jpg
25KB, 480x336px
>>380419493
>dice roll boarding

No thanks.

Sea of Thieves looks much better. Ubisoft PvP games are always dead within 3 weeks of launch.
>>
>>380420946
no it would be a pirate game with pirate missions and pirate story, no assassin's shit getting in the way.
>>
>>380420023
damn
>>
How is Ubisoft gonna Division/For Honor this game?
>>
>>380421105
>dice roll boarding

oh shit its retarded

Also OP they confirmed that you have free spaces, walk around and have an open sea to sail around
>>
>>380421242
Elite crews
Elite boats
Unfinished single player
Power creep out the ass
Balancing problems
P2P connections
>>
>>380419885
so like a mount and blade set in the caribeans then
>>
File: 1480025792160.jpg (28KB, 335x333px) Image search: [Google]
1480025792160.jpg
28KB, 335x333px
>>380419493
>>380419620
>>380419670
this is literally a gimped ac4

the fucking combat and mechanics, the graphics, the fucking first mate looks exactly like the black guy in the ac4 story that is edward's first mate

it's all the exact same fucking assets

it's literally going to be ass creed 4 but without the actual fun shit like boarding the other ship and murdering the crew and giving the survivors the choice to join you or die, or running through a town with a posse of pirate laddies killing every guard in sight and plundering their storaged goods and bringing it back to your ship

I see no fucking reason to own this if you already own ac4

>muh multiplayer

who gives a shit if they take the fun parts out
>>
>>380420946
black flag would have been amazing if they took the dumbfuck AC shit out anyways, this is their opportunity to do just that
>>
File: 1496854501083.png (261KB, 633x632px) Image search: [Google]
1496854501083.png
261KB, 633x632px
>after Black Flag people beg ubisoft for a dedicated pirate action game without the assassin bullshit
>they make a game that has literally just naval combat
>no ground combat
>no exploration
>not even FUCKING BOARDING OTHER SHIPS

This is funny and sad at the same time. It shows exactly how fucking out of touch Ubisoft is with the rest of the world and how little they invest in their projects.

All they do is dump money into shit games like The Division while it's clear to everyone that people just wanted other games fixed like Siege or For Honor and it's actually driving the playerbase out.
>>
>>380421737
The only thing Ubisoft heard was that you liked the naval combat part of AC3, liked AC4 for it and the onboard ambiance, then decided to cash in on that just for you.

They heard only complaints about the AC gameplay, so that has to go, to leave only the naval part.
I'm not saying that you made your bed and must lie in it, but it remains true.
>>
>>380419493
>press A to board
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.