[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Hunter World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Monster Hunter Fan Art.jpg (2MB, 2755x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Hunter Fan Art.jpg
2MB, 2755x1280px
Alright /v/, let's start taking bets. Which monsters do you think will return? Which ones will we get in the season pass?
>>
I'll do an extremely safe one: Rathian.
>>
>>380416696
I just want barioth and nargacuga

Please
>>
The fewer returning monsters there are the better in my opinion. One of my favourite things about Tri was that it was almost completely new so I'm hoping for World to be the same.
>>
>>380417289
I hope the new monsters are better than what's been shown so far, because they're kinda lame.
>>
File: its time for a change.jpg (425KB, 1565x868px) Image search: [Google]
its time for a change.jpg
425KB, 1565x868px
I think Nintenbros will get BTFO over this GOAT Monster Hunter masterpiece
>>
>>380416696
I hope the Azure Rathalos because I want dat armor.
>>
>>380417382
Yeah I agree, was pretty upset at the generic T-Rex with feathers but here's hoping to some good designs.
>>
>>380416696

>Underwater Combat DLC
>Lava Island DLC
>Colossal Monsters DLC
>Swamp DLC
>E3 2018 Skyrim meets MHW Special Dragon Monsters DLC
>>
>>380417750
>upset as snot nose wing t-rex
Man I can't imagine how pissed Deviljho must have made you.
>>
>>380416696
I would like some new monsters with new mechanics, I wouldn't say no to the usual MH roster but I would preffer that they really made it feel like a new game.
>>
>>380417951
Deviljho terrified me when I first fought him (as he should) and I love his design. My gripe with the new T-Rex monster is that it looks too... safe, as I said above too generic. Not offensively generic I'm just hoping the rest of the designs won't be too bland. And no I'm not a X/XX/Frontier babby.
To be honest I didn't clock that the winged monster sliding down the water was the same monster but I'm going to blame the laggy Sony stream on that.
>>
>>380416696
Jay Leno
>>
>>380416696
I just hope gen 1 and 2 monsters all fuck off for good. Leviathans too, they just don't work as pure land monsters, put them out of their misery.
>>
>>380417951
>>380418561
Also I used the wrong word, just realized where I was where people legitimately get upset at things and start screeching. I'm not upset at it, just as I said: Hope that they don't have all of the new monsters be generic. Probably wouldn't care either way, still going to play the game.
>>
>>380417289
That's exactly the thing I liked least about tri, that the only returning mosters were te ians and diablos because fuck everyone diablos has to be in every title or in their G expansion.
>>
>>380418921
>Ah pls don't downvote me for my opinion rebbit!
Grow some balls fucking cake boy.
>>
>>380419167
I just don't like to be misunderstood. Implying I use reddit, what a joke.
>>
>>380416696
GIMME THE KUT KU
>>
>>380419167
Woah, step aside for the big boy here
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.