[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't we get a Prometheus game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Elizabeth_Shaw.png (583KB, 720x992px) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth_Shaw.png
583KB, 720x992px
Why didn't we get a Prometheus game?
>>
>>380415752
Because the cucks at companies like ign and gamespot gave Alien Isolation shit reviews and now Sega will never invest in anything even remotely Alien related. Fuck gaming journalism seriously.
>>
>>380415917
Fucking this. Creative Assembly should be given the rights to Alien games indefinitely. They are actually passionate about Alien.
>>
>>380415917
>Alien Isolation
But that game is fun, I mean the alien is dumb as shit and follows predicable paths but beyond that was actually good.

If they make a better AI for the Alien that actually hunted you rather than just went where your suppose to go.

Also.

Where did the other aliens come from? I assume the face hugger was a queen somewhere and that's how the hive got started.
>>
>>380415917
>now Sega will never invest in anything even remotely Alien related

Feels fucking bad man. Isolation was fucking great!

Also fuck gearshit
>>
>>380416467
Yeah but the play testers (degenerates all of them) and the reviewers found it hard on fucking normal difficulty. Literally wrote the entire game off because of this shit and invalid reason. Honestly this game deserved high 90s for the art direction and atmosphere alone. Bullshit absolute fucking bullshit
>>
>>380416654
>Yeah but the play testers
Did they hire the same play testers that valve hires?
>>
File: alternative history.jpg (26KB, 638x478px) Image search: [Google]
alternative history.jpg
26KB, 638x478px
Bob would've just wrecked it.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1334x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1334x1000px
>>380415752
>no game where you can save her
>>
>>380416894
Who the fuck knows. All I know is that because of their shitty feedback that no ones asked for, the game got shit reviews. And as you know with the whole Colonial Marines fiasco, Sega isnt keen on touching Alien games for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time.
>>
>>380415752
because we dont need a game version of retarded mooks petting aliens and running away from a wheel rolling downhill instead of sideways away from it.
>>
>>380415917
I don't remember Isolation getting bad reviews. It also sold pretty well.
>>
>>380418202
Not up to Sega's expectations. And the its not the amount of bad reviews but reviews from these specific gaming journalism companies that a have a pull in the industry.
>>
>>380418202
It got 70s. Which is not good for a sequel.
>>
>>380418202
IGN, specifically, gave it a pretty poor review based largely on being "too hard."
>>
>>380418476
Wow fuck that
>>
>>380418476
Thats the that fucked everything. Though Im more angry at fucking Sega for even considering their criticism.
>>
>>380418682
Fucking this. Since when did Sega care about any review outside of gamatsu or game informer?
>>
>>380418202
>But do we really want to be spending very significant amounts of money, and getting close to break-even or just about in the black? That's not where Sega wants to be, when we have a brilliant portfolio of other games that do great business."
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.