[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nintendo won e3 because every other conference was absolute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1496849146473.jpg (121KB, 670x440px) Image search: [Google]
1496849146473.jpg
121KB, 670x440px
>nintendo won e3 because every other conference was absolute shit
how the fuck did this happen
>>
>>380415719
fuck off sakiposter
>>
>>380415719
If you read this one backwards its about a suicidal whore's dream to become a good schoolgirl.
>>
>>380415719
http://www.strawpoll.me/13185628/r
>>
>tfw I'll never get to live out this doujin
>>
>>380415719
so did she die or become a mom?
>>
>>380416401
overdosed and died

it was a hallucination - she was high.
>>
>>380415719
Bethesda had nothing but rehashed and VR shit.

I understand the word "rehash" can be taken a lot of ways, but with open world games that apparently take 5-6 years to develop between story, backround lore - ya know those books that fill in between games like morrowind>oblivion because there is always a 200 year gap between ES games, layout, WORLD BUILDING, sidequests, crafting system, etc and the fact it has been 5 and a half years since Skyrims release on 11/11/11.. nah. Also lets take into account that Zenimax developed ESO with only Bethesda for guidance, but not actual development.

Doom VFR looked like shit from movement alone, I mean outside of teleporting around you are immobilized for a fucking DOOM game
Skyrim VR looked like shit. and as a longtime nintendo fan, Skyrim Switch looked like shit. No mods, no skyrim

And lets face it, open world games can only survive so long on big bouncing tits and ass with bikini armor and quality of life stuff (exp to level and player tuned level scaling)

Plus while VR is being pushed hard, it is very expensive and difficult to set up as well as uncomfortableness with the goggles.

Sony showed nothing but cutscenes and their presentation was painful to watch from audience reaction (or lack thereof) and more VR horse shit

Microsoft also shit themselves with low-key games and more VR

Ubisoft had some neat things going, but was mostly meh.

And then there was Nintendo. Did you fucking hear that crowd during the Metroid Prime 4 logo?

a fucking logo?

Id type more but im sure you all seen the Nintendo presentation + tree house and you know why they won.
>>
Microsoft's was surprisingly decent
>>
>>380415719
I don't even have a Xbone and I liked their's a lot more.
>>
>>380416401
This
>>380416717
Is probably what the author intended, if you are a pussy then you could accept that she got better after the fact.

Either way - she is in a happier place.
>>
File: 1417743839615.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1417743839615.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>380415719
>mfw Nintendo won just by showing a fucking logo
That's how much of a shitshow this E3 was. I am actually looking forward to Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein 2 but everything else Bethesda brought to the table was fucking awful (dude let's try paid mods again because that worked so well last time lmao) so it balances out Also Spider-Man could be pretty decent if they toned down the QTE shit
>>
>>380415719
Ubisoft did decently and Microsoft did OK too. Nintendo however showed the games being played in real time. No scripted smoke in the eyes, no fancy special effects on stage. Just the games, which is all that people care about.
>>
>>380415719
Ubisoft and Microsoft got their shits together.

Based Sony just decided to fill the void they left not to let EA and Bethesda feel lonely.
>>
>>380419020
My enthusiasm for Skyrim is really drained.

Within 2 years we got
>Skyrim Special Edition on Xbox, PC and Steam
>Skyrim Paid Mods.. only to be taken back later
>Skyrim Elder Scrolls Legend Expansion
>Skyrim Switch with custom Legend of Zelda weapons
>Skyrim VR for PS4

The Creation Club is so much of a investment on Bethesda's part that I don't see them moving away from it for any game that they make in the future, I think that whatever IP they make will have to include it and a modding component - sort of like how Valve back in 2011 was somehow tempted to put in purchasable hats in Portal 2 because it was successful in TF2.

Fallout 4 isn't going to hold peoples attention long enough for Bethesda to profit off the Creation Club and Skyrim certainly isn't - the Skyrim modding scene is so much smaller then it was at launch that they still have not brought over SkyUI to SKSE.

They need to put the Creation Club into a 'new game' for it to make any sense.

Of course, knowing Bethesda their next game is going to be some sort of weird IP that people are not passionate about modding, something like a Sci-Fi Shooter where the only mods people feel like making are skin-tight body suits and gun textures
>>
>>380415719
Happens every year, nothing to be surprised of.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.