[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are western games so popular?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1495224129242.jpg (148KB, 836x582px) Image search: [Google]
1495224129242.jpg
148KB, 836x582px
Why are western games so popular?
>>
>>380415378
70% marketing, 20% diversity LGBT crap and 10% cinematics
>>
Because Japanese has this strange policies to not release their best-selling, sought-after, popular-franchise games outside of their country

;____;
>>
Because we live in the West?
>>
>>380415378
Because normies are raised by society to have mental deficiencies where they find certain things fun. Capcom realized this and is westernizing Monster Hunter as a result. Those of us with an IQ over 140 will be skipping the game.
>>
>>380415378
>>380415534
>>380416208
It might be for the simple reason they are better designed

Look at Yakuza compared to GTA, GTA is completely better
>>
File: truth.jpg (355KB, 662x1084px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
355KB, 662x1084px
>>
File: 464.jpg (544KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
464.jpg
544KB, 2560x1920px
Westerners like games made by people who live in the West and are my likely to share their tastes, color me shocked.

What's the alternative? The repulsive-looking shit Japan pinches out of its anus?
>>
>>380415378
Because they are good
Its just american games that suck
>>
>>380415378
idk, thanks for the loli though
>>
>>380415378
Normies. Its why 99% of them are marketed like they're movies. The game trailers for Western games that aren't even focused on cinematics and story focus on nothing but that despite 90% of the game being gameplay even though that is usually extremely bland as fuck.

Normies like to feel like they're powerful and movies like capeshit do that for them rather easily so they want to see a game and feel that way too. Some Western games are actually good but alot of the ones you see selling like crazy usually have very few good points about them and its just the same grey tasteless shit repackaged.
>>
>>380416840
>Says this
>Tries to make his shit Megaman ripoff differently then Megaman
>Its a flop and its trash

I love how hes a joke to people like Kamiya even if the little easily angered manlet is a joke himself half the time he atleast still has his dignity.

Sales don't mean jack fucking shit in the long run. As long as something makes profit and has loyal fans its a success. But just like board room retards he thinks because every Jap dev isn't aiming for that golden fake ass 10 million sales number with neutered crap its bad.

Out well hes probably in the gutter right now or living off Kickstarter/Paetron where he belongs.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.