[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

>>
You must be near that catalina bank heist shit I'd recognize that anywhere
>>
>>380414675
Why you keep askin' me that, holmes? I told you, I dunno. Where the holiness does his business, is his business.
>>
I fucking hate the fog weather, it's so fucking eerie I shit my pants thinking something will come out of the woods and rape me.
>>
>>380414675
What did CJ mean by this?
It's some sort of nigga code?
>>
>>380417436
does a bear shit in the woods + is the pope catholic
>>
>>380416197
>xfiles music starts playing
>>
>>380416197
best weather you pleb
>>
>>380416197
>>380418523
codythegamer5068 productions presents gta sa mystery files case 7: leatherface
>>
>>380416057
/v/ is spooking me. I just got through this mission yesterday killing time before nintendos e3.

Cracked md up though. This game has aged well. Latinbro is best bro
>>
Replaying this as an adult really opened my eyes to how clever the writing is.
>>
File: gta_sa 2017-06-09 23-55-03-63.png (743KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
gta_sa 2017-06-09 23-55-03-63.png
743KB, 1364x768px
>>380416197
I know what you mean anon I was flying like Aigis and was flying to the country part and landed at some barn and suddenly cops came outta nowhere (i was on wanted level when I was flying)
>>
>>380414675
>not replaying this game on a decent card in 4K

i lost count how many time i finished this game and its still the same amount of fun every single time
>>
File: UYlbbiey.jpg (114KB, 596x596px) Image search: [Google]
UYlbbiey.jpg
114KB, 596x596px
>>380414675
Does the bear shit on the church?

Stalin says yes
>>
>>380420731
This.
Replayed the trilogy months ago. All 3 games are brilliant
>>
The part of the game was so awesome. Right when you start feeling like a badass, you literally get thrown innawoods and have to run errands for rednecks.

Looking at the pic reminds me how atmospheric it was again. It sucks that the country in GTA V is always a boring inconvenience.
>>
File: busta.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
busta.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>Hey, CJ, tell me why I didn't finish high school.
>'Cause you been dealin' drugs, man. Since the age of ten. Ha, ha, ha.
>Ha, ha, ha. Nope. That ain't it.
>'Cause you put your hands on that teacher for wearin' Ballas colours. Ha, ha, ha.
>Ha, ha, ha. But, nope. That ain't it either. It's cause I'm too intelligent for this shit. I am the real deal fool, oh, yeah. A genius.
>>
TFW modding your car and then street racing in San Fierro, then you turn on the NITROS
>>
>>380416197
I remember me and my cousin would always patrol the mount childish region especially when the weather was foggy, hoping we would find Bigfoot. We didn't know about mods back then. Growing up is suffering
>>
>>380425589
Chiliad*

Phonefag
>>
>>380424020
>It sucks that the country in GTA V is always a boring inconvenience.
Is it really? Is it not as comfy/spooky as SA's? I still haven't played V.
>>
>>380426012
It's not as comfy/spooky as SA's anon. The other anon is correct. It's an inconvenience. GTAVs map in general felt lazy.
>>
>>380426216
That sucks, I've been thinking about getting the game lately.
>>
>>380426297
You should still get the game though. The missions are really fun. I don't care too much for the online personally. For me, roaming the maps in these games was always really fun after you had finished the campaign but I didn't get that feeling with V at all.
>>
>>380423820
That's some hot bear.
Would go onto revolution with.
>>
>>380426297
Its an amazing game with a lot to do, but the map design is definitely a step down from SA and IV and feels a little lazy and copy pasted.
>>
>>380426297
V is absolute shit. A polished turd.
>>
>>380425239
I respect ryder more than kanye
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.