[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: bone a pet tito.webm (2MB, 1300x804px) Image search: [Google]
bone a pet tito.webm
2MB, 1300x804px
Why do you hate him?
>>
>edgy swearing
>prequel
>online
>>
>first game ends on a cliffhanger
>15 years later they finally come out with part 2 and it has shit all to do with part 1

what is even the point?
>>
I like him.
I almost wish they were making a movie instead of a game though
>>
>>380413773
This.
What the hell were they thinking?
What happened to all that concept art for a sequel from years ago?
>>
His Brazilian.
>>
Monkeys are the worst fucking animals.
Unlikeable monkeys missing teeth and doing wacky faces makes me want to fucking puke.
How do you fucks handle it?
>>
>>380413773
>Cult hit finally gets a sequel
>It's coming out 15 years after the last game
>Implying the publisher wouldn't say "Yes, on the condition that you find a way to make it appeal to new players as well as fans of the original game"
The team's lucky they managed to convince Ubi of all people to let them do the game at all. You could see by how they were up on that stage how much they must have pushed just to get to this point. We'll never have a 'proper' BGnE2, but this looks solid enough.
>>
>>380413558
I don't. It's a little immature but video games.
>>
>>380413995
That's not a monkey.
>>
so...do you guys think that pig dude fucks that asian waitress girl?

d..do you think its like a normal penis or a corkscrew one?
>>
>>380413558
>bling
>golden teeth
>is a monkey

Racist much?
>>
>>380413995
He's an ape you fool.
>>
>>380414123
Corkscrew, but a big meaty one.
>>
>>380413558
>Why do you hate him?

>He is grotesque
>His vocabulary is vulgar
>He looks like he smells bad

Being around him would be pretty much offensive to all five of a person's senses. That is not a character that you should depict in a heroic manner.
>>
>>380413558
His voice and accent is the most obnoxious on the planet, add to that he's incredibly ugly and dirty, with this too realistic style for a cartoony game and it becomes absolutely repulsive.
Why would anyone make such a trash character?
Looking and hearing that thing makes me sick.
>>
ITT i hate fun
>>
>>380414050
If thats the only way they could've made another entry to the franchise that just leaves us with; it's another title, but at this point is that a thing worth being?
>>
>>380413764
>swearing is edgy
Fucking burgers.
>>
>>380414776
Depends what kinda game it turns out to be, and what the spirit behind it is.

Bear in mind the main creative director behind it is the guy who gave us Rayman Origins and Legends; both games which, if y'ask me, were actually pretty good and had some nice creative elements within them, able to appeal to classic fans and new fans. If they can strike it that way with Rayman, maybe they can do it with this too.
>>
>>380413995
Literally not a monkey.
>>
>>380413845
>I almost wish they were making a movie instead of a game though
Yeah pretty much. I think the same about the God of War game.
>>
>>380414941
Being unable to form a sentance without at least 3 fucks is immature, and there's no reason to take such a tonal shift from the first game
>>
>>380413558
Quite frankly, he's almost a ghetto nigger / wigger caricature.
>>
File: 1326338427227.jpg (272KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1326338427227.jpg
272KB, 1000x1000px
>>380413558
You know why.
>>
>>380413558
Blatant pandering to demands for racial diversity from angry leftists. Stay the fuck out of my videogames SJWs!
>>
>>380413558
HE
>>
I don't like edgy rebels.
>>
>>380414078
>>380414193
>>380415039
>semantics
Doesn't matter, it's that stupid fucking animal making forced faces.
>>
>>380413558

If he was a wacky side character to the continuing story of Jade, he would probably be fine. But this is a prequel, so there was never any chance that a monkey that I wouldn't be surprised to see wandering around Luton would be received poorly.
>>
>>380413558
They spent a small fortune on that cinematic alone. They want the game to not only be an underground hit, but actually make money. You can't just make a AAA game for pennies anymore, they have to make their cash back
>>
>>380415863

*wouldn't, whoops.
>>
His accent and voice is cringe inducing. And yeah like this anon said >>380414338 everything about him just seems disgusting, it's not a character you want to be around.
>>
>>380415549
The (((rebel))) thematics are very popular nowdays.
>>
>>380413558
I liked him and the trailer.
But I haven't played Beyond
>>
>>380414078
>>380414193
>>380415039
Apes are a subclassification of monkeys, just like birds are dinosaurs.
Paraphyly literally makes no sense.
>>
He's the average american in 50 years.
>>
>>380416310
Dinosaurs did not have feathers btw
>>
>>380416678
*Most
>>
>>380415863
He was received well outside of /v/.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.