[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: souls.png (660KB, 1190x900px) Image search: [Google]
souls.png
660KB, 1190x900px
Reminder.
>>
Why would you remind us of that, like who cares?
>>
>>380413486
You care.
>>
>>380413661
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM FUCKING BTFO BOY HE DID IT! HE FUCKING DID IT!!!!!!! HIT THAT MOFO DAB NOW!
>>
File: 1496871410287.png (264KB, 506x704px) Image search: [Google]
1496871410287.png
264KB, 506x704px
>>380413661
HOLY SHIT GET REKT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!
>>
>>380413356

All 7 frames on the go!
>>
Imagine the ass pain if they released bloodborne.
>>
>>380415593
In glorious 800x600p
>>
>>380413356
assuming that they've never played the souls series, do people seriously want to play a souls game on the switch? i can possibly comprehend that if a series like soulsborne intrigues you that Switch would be the only console or gaming system that you own
>>
Nice to know you nintendo slowpokes will enjoy games we did years ago like Skyrim and Souls. They might as well port RE4 while they're at it, can never have enough versions of that.
>>
>>380415665

If Sony was looking for money that bad, why the fuck would they do it on the platform with the least sold console?

The fucking Xbone of all things reached like 30m consoles sold in April. The Switch has a grand total of 3 million.
>>
>>380415729
portable dork souls sounds cool
>>
>>380415803
>portable RE4
I know you're joking but that would actually sell.
>>
>>380415729
>Do people want portable souls?

Consider how much vitaboys hyped Soul Sacrifice Delta? I'd say at least a very specific niche of people would want portable souls.
>>
>>380416928
like your butt
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.