[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys want this game to fail so hard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: Monster-Hunter-World[1].png (2MB, 1710x963px) Image search: [Google]
Monster-Hunter-World[1].png
2MB, 1710x963px
Why do you guys want this game to fail so hard?
>>
Nintentoddlers
>>
i don't, why would i? they are going to release a game for the hardcore fans anyways, yeah it's a port but finally they are going to play with a real controller
>>
>>380412193
It won't.

Also, I can't believe Capcom is making a Monster Hunter game for PC and they are skipping the Switch. That just amazes me.
>>
>>380412193
So they come crawling back to Nintendo asking for forgiveness.
>>
File: IMG_0315.jpg (91KB, 790x796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0315.jpg
91KB, 790x796px
>>380412193
>it comes out for Xbox
>>
>>380412193
Because I am a drone and this triggers me.
>>
I don't want it to fail, I'm just hype for it

I just shitpost about it being a casualized piece of shit because of the sonygros sperging "SONY WON"
>>
>>380412193
they don't like the change.
>>
take your pick
>salty nintendo only fags
>half the MH fanbase that shits on every new MH for trying to innovate
>>
>>380412193
love that everyone believes the fake tweet, and greentexts. And nobody seemed to watch the stream where they confirmed guild halls and villages. Also literally said "we are not taking away anything from old monster hunter, just adding more" So everyone doubting this game can just go fuck right off.
>>
>>380412193
I hope the core combat is the same. That's all, then they can add all the crazy shit they want.
>>
>>380412193
I don't want it to fail, I'm just chuckling because Sony "claimed" it despite it not even being a timed exclusive.
>>
>>380412193
Westernization of one of Japan's best franchises. This will flop in the land where portable is king.
>>
>>380416371
obviously never heard of frontier. the japs will suck this right up
>>
>>380416371
Yeah, but isn't this targeted for the West?
>>
>>380416371
http://gematsu.com/2017/06/monster-hunter-world-14-weapon-types-felyne-palicoes-details

Nice meme
>>
>>380412193
I don't, I would have preferred it on Switch but will get it on PC. Just means I'm buying a new graphics card rather than a new console.
Only reason why I like the idea of portables is I have a few mates and we like hanging out and playing MoHun, go grab lunch, chill for the day. On PC /consoles it's a hassle.

I really, really hope it's good and all the casual shit isn't actually in the final release.
>>
>>380412193
If it ditches the old gameplay I want it to fail so they stick with the old style. If it doesn't, then I want it to succeed. It looks like it's ditching it, so we really don't have enough info at this point. I am salty about XX not being localized though. I hate having to play in Japanese for menu heavy games but I'll do what I must.
>>
>>380412193
It's mostly retarded "hardcore" fans and currently nintendofans that did not get their own MH yet.

I really want this to succeed, I just hope that they still keep the core that makes it a Monster Hunter game while adding new stuff.
>>
>>380416898
Its not ditching anything but hunter arts and underwater shit. Literally the biggest "new" thing is using items while moving. WOW QUALITY OF LIFE
>>
>you guys
you do realize that it's only nintenbabbies who are upset, right?
>>
>>380416898
>we really don't have enough info at this point

That's what has me. It does look like it's going to be casualised, but I really hope not. Gen was pretty crap, too many filler quests, I don't like hunter arts.
They could definitely add more to the game, but being able to change equipment mid quest, auto-tracking with the fairy stuff, gapple away from anything, automatically return to camp. Not to mention the "focus on Western audiences" Which is Japanese for "make it casual"
That stuff does concern me. I hope MHW turns out good, I really do love my MonHun games, but am scared it won't.
>>
>>380416898
>>380417374
Click >>380416634

And fucking read.

Its not hard
>>
>>380417374
>>380416898
>it's another "concerned monhun fan" that happens to spout the same misinfo nintenfags are spreading
>>
>>380417503
Read >being able to change equipment mid quest, auto-tracking with the fairy stuff, gapple away from anything, automatically return to camp. Not to mention the "focus on Western audiences" Which is Japanese for "make it casual"
>>
>>380417778
It's not misinformation when it's confirmed.
>Change equipment mid quest
Confirmed
>Auto-tracking with the fairy stuff
Confirmed
>Grapple away from anything
Not certain but does look like it
>Automatically return to camp whenever you want
Confirmed
>>
>>380412193
At the begining i whant it to fail because i thoug the leak was true. So the game was going to be casual garbage made by a western capcom studio and not riozo team.

Now that i know almost everything from the leak was wrong and is made by riozo im hyped and decide to buy a ps4.

Monster design looks like shit doe, literally my moms Trex, and the other one looks like a normal dinasaur too. That is my only complain by now
>>
File: HAHAHAHA.png (496KB, 2397x698px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHA.png
496KB, 2397x698px
>you guys

More like one autistic fanbase
>>
>>380412193
Autists that loathe innovation or anything new.
>>
>>380417984
Yes, i fail to see how it's such a bad thing provided you can only do at the camp

We saw it in a video. It might be a tutorial thing, it might be a special skill, or it might be auto tracking. We do not know

Pure speculation

Since you have never played a monhun in your life I'll have you know there is an item called farcaster that does exactly that
>>
>>380412193

Doesn't matter, this game will never be good no matter what they do. It won't have the right "feel"

Its hard to describe but Nintendo consoles always have a noticeable feel to them that is completely absent in anything Sony and Microsoft
>>
>>380418531
>>380417984
It's an item/skill called "scout flies".
>>
>>380418715
can you proof that?
>>
>>380418689
Looking at a shitty small screen really fries braincells
>>
>>380412193
Because NintendoGAF.
>>
>>380412193

Look at this board. The catalog is filled with how Nintendo 'won E3 in 20 minutes" despite only showing logos for games that will be far off. Still, it's endlessly praised.

Then Xbox, PS etc. threads are completely shit on and their games, which had actual gameplay footage, are shit on.

Nobody wants this game to fail hard. It's just the cult of Nintendo moving together as one rabid wave propping up the shitflinging because MH has left their system. Nowhere else do you see this kind of negativity for MHW.
>>
>>380418956
It's in the article

>A private demo was shown off at E3 2017. It began with just one hunter, who tracked the new monster using “scout flies.” When the battle got rough, he led the monster to Rathalos Nest, which is very high up in the environment. Rathalos, angry to see the hunter and monster enter his lair, preceded to rampage. The hunter sent an S.O.S. flare out, and three other players joined the battle.

>There was a lot of vertical combat, more so than Monster Hunter 4, and every hunter had a grappling hook. One of them ate a herbivore whole. The rapid fire on the Heavy Bowgun is a special ability, and the combat appeared to be traditional Monster Hunter with quality-of-life improvements. Rathalos destroyed a dam, causing an area to flood and sweeping two of the hunters out of the area

I am going to guess most of the stuff we saw in the trailer was new mechanics and gameplay from a pretty decked out hunter, and that most of it should be optional.

The game is from the main team so I doubt it will be this saga-killing western sellout, honestly.
>>
File: 1494947842073.jpg (149KB, 1396x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1494947842073.jpg
149KB, 1396x1344px
>>380419273
Are you trying to tell me this board is full of Drones?
>>
>>380412193
I don't want it to fail, I want it to be GOOD and I want it to feel like Monster Hunter. I feel sorry for the Sony-only kids who have to dedicate all their time to bitter goldfacing and the Nintendo-only kids who missed out. But as a person who isn't a poor piece of shit, I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>380419298
where
there is nothing about an hability
>>
>>380412193
It's going to fail to meet Capcom expectations

That's for sure.
>>
>>380419298
A hunter ate a whole herbivore?

Damn.
>>
>>380412193
In the beginning MH series were only sony exclusives. with tri they changed to nintendo. now they change back... why the hate? the series is coming back home, they didnt steal it from nintendos.
>>
File: dogsharespizza.gif (514KB, 350x227px) Image search: [Google]
dogsharespizza.gif
514KB, 350x227px
>>380420000
>the series is coming back home

Except this game is on 3 different systems and Frontier never stopped being released on Sony systems
>>
>>380419428
>It began with just one hunter, who tracked the new monster using “scout flies.”

It's either a skill or an item, most likely the latter
>>
>>380413397
FPBP

We are on NintendoGAF after all and one of their beloved titles is being shared all around.
>>
>>380420370
This is actually pretty good news
>>
>>380412193
Only nintenbros want it to fail. Sony,xbone and pc bros are pretty excited.
>>
File: witcher-2011-08-06-00-19-52-73.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher-2011-08-06-00-19-52-73.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
>>380412193
No idea man. Any sane person would be excited for a mainline monster hunter game on actual fucking platforms instead of game boy advance
>>
>>380412193
I want this game asap on my PC
>>
>>380416573

Frontier isn't that big bro.
>>
>>380412193
because it's shit
i didnt want the game to be shit, but it is
>>
nintenbro's didn't mh
it was mh fans who got a 3ds to play mh
stop this meme please
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.