[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a GBA game of metroid. Say something nice to her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: images (4).jpg (23KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
23KB, 443x332px
This is a GBA game of metroid.

Say something nice to her.
>>
>>380406146
I bought your giant strategy guide! And collected every single goddamn powerup! You were my childhood. Also all those old Spiderman games on GBA
>>
File: 1400300870370.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1400300870370.jpg
1B, 486x500px
She's my favorite 2D metroid, I don't give a fuck what anyone says.
>>
>>380406146
Even though contrarians have recently taken up to calling it shit because much linearity, Its still great with some of the best gameplay, bosses and atmosphere of any 2D metroid
>>
>>380406146
Really fun game.
>>
Amazing graphics
>>
>>380406146
Used to come home everyday from school and do a 2 hour run of it before watching cartoons. So good.
>>
>>380406146
This was my first Metroid and it was very fun. It's a beautiful game.
>>
Haven't played it in over a decade but I remember it being bretty fun, and on the spooky side. The SA-X parts were tense af especially. I should look into emulating it

Incidentally, is there a way to emulate GBA games at a decent screen size and not have it look like shit?
>>
>>380406146
First Metroid for me, used to play it the whole way through every time I was home sick. Definitely had the best bosses, and I liked the level design.

Less linearity would have been good in hindsight, but it also allowed them to do some really cool things where they'd trap you in an area with the SA-X.
>>
File: 1442423329626.jpg (164KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1442423329626.jpg
164KB, 1024x1024px
>>380406146
Nintendo could've easily tried to be Super Metroid 2 and just rehash everything to pander to their audience, which would've been the safe/smart move considering Metroid was making a comeback after being in an 8-year-long coma, but instead they went the opposite route and made some pretty radical choices, some worked, some didn't; some were genius and others I don't know what the fuck they were thinking.

But they took a big risk and it ended up being a good game.
>>
>Nightmare
>SA-X
>Trapped on a space station that is slowly getting wrecked
>The only person you can talk to is a cold, heartless machine for 95% of the game

Fusion had a really cool atmosphere.
>>
File: images (1).png (42KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
42KB, 470x313px
Rate my wife. Is the one on the right.
>>
>>380406146
The best 2d metroid
>>
>>380406146
linearity is a downside but the areas are varied and pretty cool and it has the best boss fights in the series
>>
File: Nightmare.png (9KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare.png
9KB, 240x160px
Nightmare is honestly one of my favorite boss designs of all time. There's just something I like about this broken down, nasty piece of biotechnology.

Does its Other M appearance do it justice, or does it stink like the rest of that game?
>>
>>380406329
I agree wholeheartedly
>>
>>380408312
your wife sucks missiles like cock.
>>
The only excellent game on an otherwise mediocre and forgettable console.
>>
>>380406667
I just think it sort of falls apart near the end. Backtracking doesn't feel right in this game.
>>
>>380406146
Best bosses and best atmosphere. Only AM2R rivals it in bosses and Prime for atmosphere.
>>
>>380408616
>Does its Other M appearance do it justice, or does it stink like the rest of that game?

It fucking sucks. He scream like a baby. I hate that kind of shit in videogames.
>>
If Super or Prime were as close as we got to a good Alien game, Fusion is as close as we'll get to a good game based on The Thing.
>>
>>380408616
>All bosses before this require missiles
>High gravity kicks in and I'm spamming missiles like a retard
>Even trying to just jump close enough to land these limp wastes of ballistics
>Realize charged shots aren't affected

Not sure why this moment stuck with me but it was one of my favorite trial and error moments in vidya
>>
>>380409874

>it makes baby noises

I really thought it'd make horrifying wet gurgles and deep, almost whale-like sounds because of its size and melty wet face, but...

Wow. Leave it to Team Ninja to do everything wrong.
>>
>>380406146
best suit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.