[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys have to understand the stakes here. This is our last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

You guys have to understand the stakes here. This is our last chance to make metroid a commcercially successful IP in the eyes of Nintendo. If it barely gets by commcercially like every other metroid game that came before it (Even super metroid), then its really likely that Nintendo is going to shelve the franchise forever.

I don't care about the vendetta against them for taking down AM2R. You want to know why they took it down in the first place but left it alone during development? Because AM2R wasn't finished. Fan-games get by because they create their own original story with the IP. AM2R was a remake being worked on during a time where Metroid 2 was still being sold on virtual console. They took it down when it was finished because the AM2R team were essentially giving away the entirety of Metroid 2 for FREE. This was never about intellectual property. To them, it was pretty much piracy and illegal distribution.
>>
>>380404704
I like how almost every Nintendo thread is trying to sell games or consoles, or about the company's stocks.

Its so weird. It's like having a cars salesman constantly telling me to get a Switch despite it having nothing interesting, while I have a ton of other shit to play.
>>
What is the best nsfw Zero Suit Samus?
>>
>99.99 canadian fun dollars
no thanks
>>
>>380405118
all of them
>>
File: 1376930558341.gif (2MB, 255x149px) Image search: [Google]
1376930558341.gif
2MB, 255x149px
>>380404704
Something about that face is doing things to me
>>
>>380404704
i'm playing through prime trilogy now, and she has my money locked down
>>
>>380404704
>that pelvis
my mouth is watering
>>
File: 1309587548988.jpg (259KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1309587548988.jpg
259KB, 853x480px
>>380404704

I don't care. Mirror of Fate was shit and the other game is just a logo.
>>
File: We want proper games.png (532KB, 1126x824px) Image search: [Google]
We want proper games.png
532KB, 1126x824px
>guys if you don't buy Other M, Metroid is dead
>guys if you don't buy Federation Farce, Metroid Prime or Metroid is dead
enough of this shit
>>
>>380404704
Post more ZS Sammy.
>>
>>380405118

Eroquis, no contest.
>>
>>380405186
But anon some of them are shitty what are some high quality samus poon and fully detailed anus pic/vid?
>>
>>380404704
>no mole
My pee pee isn't hard :(((((
>>
>3DS
They can fuck right off
>>
>>380404704
>AM2R was a remake being worked on during a time where Metroid 2 was still being sold on virtual console.
Yeah so they took down something good so they could sell us a rehash instead of new content.
>>
>endlessly reposted shit waifu threads using the same image

Fuck off. Report and hide.
>>
>>380404704
I really hope it fails and nintento sells the ip to another console or pc company.
>>
>>380405494
Before Other M, Metroid didn't need saving, your argument only applies to FedForce.

The "if you don't buy X the series will die" meme started with FE: Awakening because Shadow Dragon, Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance sold poorly in the US so Awakening was their last chance.
>>
glad to know most of you fucks are ok with metroid dying, dont even know I try.
>>
>>380406223
Of course, considering what Awakening inflicted it makes you wonder.
Sometimes dead is better.

>>380406258
I bet neither game will be as good of an actual metroid game as AM2R.
>>
>>380404704
No way I'm buying a 3ds title boobie-chan.
>>
>>380404704
you already posted this, and we still don't agree with your corporate cocksucking. go away.
>>
>>380406456
I can really say if Samus Returns will be good or bad but sure the game has less waifu pandering than Other M and even less than Awakening. For the gameplay, well, the new 360 aiming system looks slow but we're talking about a 2D Metroid, unless you need drops, most enemies are optional to kill and it seems the Other M gameplay elements work better in a 2D game with the circle pads instead of the Dpad. Unless they design a horrible map (Metroid 2 was already linear) or they make 2 original issues more annoying, the game will at least be fine IMO.
>>
Sorry Anon but I want a 2D Metroid and Nintendo refuses to make an actual one. Outsource your IP to a shitty no-name studio, to make a remake of all things? A remake of a game that wasn't good in the first place, on a shitty handheld... the list goes on and on. If this is the fate of Metroid then I'd actually prefer it not exist.

The fact of the matter is other developers are making Metroidvania games that are head and shoulders above Nintendo's last few efforts. Hell, Hollow Knight rivals both Super Metroid and even Symphony of the Night it's so fucking good. I have zero regrets if another Metroid game is never made again, because I don't think Nintendo is even capable of making good games anymore. They rely on idiots like you who are so blinded by nostalgia that you can't realize you're playing mediocre cash grabs

Buy shitty games and that's the only thing you'll be guaranteed to get more of. Good luck with that, kiddo
>>
>meme melee attack with counter for easy mode
>ledge grabbing
>super cinematic little cutscene attacks against large Metroids

I'm not all that optimistic.
>>
can someone repost the pic? I'm hanging half way here...
>>
>>380408521
Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.