[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this sale have anything worth it? Thinking of picking up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 3248353-bestof.jpg (79KB, 755x425px) Image search: [Google]
3248353-bestof.jpg
79KB, 755x425px
Does this sale have anything worth it?
Thinking of picking up God Eater fro 8 bucks
>>
God Eater is pretty good. Also Omega Quintet if you enjoy waifus that are not too much sexualized.
>>
>sony product
>anything worth it

Answer is always no.
>>
>>380403524
>calling sony bad
No good pc exclusives left aside from strategy
Xbox is Garbage
Nintendo is Nintendo only
Sony the only company with 3rd party games and exclusives
>>
>>380403825

All of them are trash.

Sony products cost too much for how trash they are build wise. They are the same as Apple.

Pure garbage.
>>
Titanfall 2 is really good.
>>
>>380404316
Well sony has games and is the same price as the other 2 so why would i give a shit Hardware Autism is killing Gaming
>>
Is Thi4f worth 5 bucks if I like stealth and never played the previous (I know people that played the previous ones hated it)
>>
File: bobbing maria.gif (262KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bobbing maria.gif
262KB, 200x200px
>that one yarn game is on sale
So is it any decent? Is it worth my 12 bones?
>>
Is Far Cry Primal any good? I like the idea alot
>>
Got Andromeda for $30.
Nioh and Horizon is $20 off. Plan on getting those. Also Metro 1 and 2 redux for $12. Dishonered 2 is $30. Wondering what else to get.
>>
>>380405987
If you liked Farcry 3 and 4 then yes. Play it on Hardcore.
>>
TiFa 2 is sick if you want a shooter OP.
>>
>>380406502
is it really that awesome i heard nothing about it upon release
>>
>>380406606
Its currently the best arcade style shooter on the market. Come visit us at /tfg/
>>
>>380406502
What game?
>>
Rocket League looks fun but I have no ps+
>>
>>380403283
Titanfall 2 is literally the best shooter of the past ten years. It's JSRF meets COD. It's a gamers game with a steep learning curve. 4 dynamics are at play; pilot vs pilot, pilot vs titan, titan vs titan, and titan vs pilot.

If you're looking for a movement based shooter, seriously check it out.
>>
File: brydon.jpg (15KB, 241x308px) Image search: [Google]
brydon.jpg
15KB, 241x308px
>see FF15 on sale
>"oh, it can't be that bad! let's give it a try"
>it is that bad
>mfw
AVOID
>>
Nioh, Horizon, Titanfall 2 and Uncharted 4 are at decent prices. I had a left over 20% off code so I was able to get Yakuza 0 for less than $40.
>>
>>380407447
How much is it? Is it still active
>>
>>380407739
$22.99.

Don't get it. There are better games on the market to play and if anything, Infinite Warfare actually has a good campaign unlike Titanfall. Titanfall 2 is pretty much what everyone hates about Call of Duty - wall running and jet packs - but seem to disregard in Titanfall. Every mission you're doing something different but it never amounts to anything. Use the gamestop rental system if anything.
>>
I picked up The Old Blood. I like it so far
>>
>>380407739
It's plenty active; I play on PC and find a round within a minute, usually less. Console supposedly has more players. Seriously, if you jive with it nothing else will compare. It's all about movement, speed, and accuracy, and every once in a while you jump into a smooth-piloting robot to blow shit up.
>>
>>380407447
I think the game looks neat and I liked what I played of the beta, but this sounds like it was copied from the game's store page
>>
>>380409052
I honestly thought it did too, but I didn't know how to tone it down.

Gay nigger faggot. There.
>>
>>380408068
Bait.
>>
Dying Light + The Following is $15. How bad is the stutter?
>>
>>380406921
asuming titanfall
>>
>>380409828
Fuck off. Quit shilling for Respawn.
>>
>>380409880
>Oh dying light looks cool I'll wait for a sale
>oh man they just released DLC and it isn't on sale yet but maybe it will be soon

>wow now that its on sale I really can't be assed to play a 3 year old game

And that's how I know it was just internet hype
>>
File: Page_44.jpg (2MB, 2496x3408px) Image search: [Google]
Page_44.jpg
2MB, 2496x3408px
>>380408068
>Don't get it. There are better games on the market to play and if anything, Infinite Warfare actually has a good campaign unlike Titanfall.
Opinion disregarded
TF2's campaign is excellent, cod copied titanfall with jump jets and wall running, it implemented it poorly while titanfall was made from the ground up with it in mind.
you're a faggot
>>
Debating between Dishonored 2, Skyrim and XCOM. Help me bros
>>
>>380412213
Definitely not Skyrim
>>
I hope there's a flash sale this month, the last few sales have been terrible. This one included.
>>
>>380412392
I'm getting a serious itch to play it, because I haven't played it in a long time and I want to play a comfy open world RPG where I can do whatever the fuck I want. I want to get it on the Switch but they are taking too long to release it
>>
>>380412213
i got dishonored and played it for 10 mins.
i got xcom and played it for 40 hours.
>>
>>380412079
4chan is an 18+ site.
>>
>>380412575
Go play it bud. It's fun and comfy.

BUT

If you haven't played Wither 3 yet give that a go instead.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.