[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendodlers mass suicide when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (96KB, 764x743px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
96KB, 764x743px
Nintendodlers mass suicide when?
>>
>>380402851
You DO realize that it's also available for PC, right, anon?
>>
>>380402851
They're on suicide watch, which means they're rewatching Sony's E3 conference
>>
File: 1497279363576.jpg (312KB, 648x615px) Image search: [Google]
1497279363576.jpg
312KB, 648x615px
No one will buy a PS4 "Pro" for that shit
>>
>>380402927
PC isnt a switch, whats your point?
>>
File: 1490140405688-pol.jpg (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490140405688-pol.jpg
67KB, 500x375px
>playing switch on your lunch break is a viable option
>>
File: REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.png (134KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.png
134KB, 666x666px
>>380403002
I already got one.
>>
7 year old handhelds holding games hostage are totally good for the industry guys
>>
>>380402851
>nintenbros
>guy clearly owns a PS4 and is complaining about lack of portability
What the fuck is wrong with you, OP? Has your brain turned into an amorphous blob of shitpost?
>>
File: file.png (24KB, 717x156px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
24KB, 717x156px
>>
But nintenbros get mhxx. Why are they complaining?
>>
>>380402851
>for western audiences
>for western audiences

They're making a Monster Hunter game for Switch and it'll only come out in Japan.

Just import that since Switch is region-free.

Problem solved.
>>
Oh no, I'll have to play some other Monster Hunter game
>>
>>380402851
"Can't take my PS4 to work for lunch breaks or on the road," says the man who more than likely had no plans of doing either with his Switch and already has the previous edition to do so on 3DS.

As someone who started enjoying this franchise on the PS2, I've been waiting for a game that bucks the portable trend for once. In spite of the fact the US is far more likely to play from their couch than in a public setting, we never got Monster Hunter Frontier. In all TEN years it has been active.

When Tencent made a shinier, if grindier version of Frontier and called it Monster Hunter Online, the western market was never even considered. In fact, after an active effort to continuously apply just enough of a translation project to make the game playable for English players, Tencent responded by blackballing the community and making any further translation patches impossible.

Finally - FINALLY - after so much neglect, Capcom wises up and throws the West a bone by developing closer to their demographic and fans coming from the Nintendo have the gall to consider this a step in the wrong direction. Fuck you.

This is a franchise that has, over the years, succeeded less and less thanks in no small part to a stagnation of creativity and an urge to re-release the same product over and over again. The average portable zealot whining over Monster Hunter World's migration to a console environment is asking for this series to get the Madden treatment. And what are you assholes even whining about? This is fucking Capcom; if something is profitable, they will milk it to the ends of the god damn earth. For all we know, Monster Hunter World will be followed up by Monster Hunter World G for the Switch or 3DS or Vita or god-knows-what. It's how it wound up on the PSP and got popular in the first place.

Be patient, you shallow-minded morons.
>>
Remote play is also a thing.

If anything, getting a MH with a new engine is something that I do look forward to. Making the hunting and tracking a focus for the game is also good. I hope that they make every monster a threat even if you have better gear, cause I grew tired of the MH cycle.

It could still suck ass, but I'm willing to make a bet on this one to make a step in the right direction for the series.
>>
>>380403449
they are complaining because world is preventing MHXX from being released in the west because they don't want it to take away attention from world.
>>
>>380404447
>Monster Hunter World G for the Switch
You dumb console warring faggot can't get it.
We don't want this westernized piece of shit.
The platforms are fucking irrelevant, we don't want another DMC.
>>
>>380402851
>Series moved from PS2 and PSP to wii and 3ds
>DEAL WITH IT
>you should be fan of the game and not the platform and move to Nintendo consoles just to play it if you love the games
>this happens
>WHY ISNT IT ON NINTENDO IT BELONGS HERE
>WAAAAAH

The irony is delicious
>>
File: 66-194276.jpg (712KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
66-194276.jpg
712KB, 1920x1080px
>>380405131\>>380405131
>we don't want another DMC
Why though? I thought it was alright.
>>
>>380405131
>we don't want another DMC

And yet you want MHXX on switch which has DMC CURAAAZY movesets?

Really gets my noggin jogging.
>>
>>380404447
>we never got Monster Hunter Frontier. In all TEN years it has been active.
>Be patient, you shallow-minded morons.

So, which is it?
>>
>>380403096
The point is that any reasonable person owns a Pc and a Switch, since Xbox and PS4 are underclocked mid tier PC's.
>>
>>380405387
DmC was fine, just the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHANGE autistic fags
>>
I hope it flops to oblivion so capcom learn their lesson.

Son nyggers don't care about MH lol.
>>
>>380402927
>>380406089
Not the OP but what does that have to do with anything? That person on twitter is complaining that he can't play it on a portable. Unless you were talking about laptops I don't see how the game being multiplatform has anything to do with this thread.
>>
>>380402927
The guy in the screenshot is a literal console cuck.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.