[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Hunter World Interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Monster Hunter World Title.jpg (76KB, 717x358px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Hunter World Title.jpg
76KB, 717x358px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbedFykipQU
>stealth suit is just one of many new suits added that do different things
>admits the only reason they kept zones in past games was because of tech limitations
>you can still make a lobby and drop in with your friends immediately
>merged servers and simultaneous launch
>CONFIRMS THAT THEY'RE NOT REMOVING ANYTHING AND ARE BUILDING UP FROM THE BASE
Doomsdayers BTFO.
>>
>>380402180
>Tech limitations
Doesn't Monster Hunter Online, the PC exclusive have zones?
>>
>>380402304
Monster Hunter Online was outsourced.
>>
Yeah I'm starting to think that outside of a few minor changes to gameplay, they want this to appeal to Westerners through the graphics and "open world" pitch, no crazy casualizing needed.
>>
>>380402374
>Unlimited technological potential with PC
>Still has zones
Nice PR.
>>
>>380402510
So because all your fucking shitposting of how watered down the game was going to be was disproven you need to shitpost to this?
Pathetic. An admiral last stand, but still pathetic.
>>
>>380402595
>All of your shitposting of how watered down the game
None of my posts in this thread say any of that. My posts are calling out the clearly bullshit marketing speak that you retards are happily eating up. Also go the fuck back to pleddit you shitty shitposter.
>>
>>380402921
>yeah guys be a cool channer like me who believes an unnamed nobody anon over what the developers say is the case
Can you be any more desperate
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.