[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smash Bros. Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

It will be announced on thursday. Screenshot this.
>>
No, if they really wanted to announce it then they would've just put it in the spotlight. It's a system seller and not some side game so it would have to be a main event for nintendo's e3.
>>
>>380399735
I dunno man, Metroid 2 Remake and Mario & Luigi Remake are pretty big deals.

It could be that Nintendo wanted to focus on new games and not ports bar Rocket League for Switch.
>>
>>380399735
this, can't wait for e3 to be over so the deluxefags can finally shut up, I expect a new game to be announced next year at this point, holiday window is already missed.
>>
>>380399252
>another Wii U port
Come the fuck on.
>>
>>380399252
thanks doc
>>
I doubt it would be a new mainline release, but I wouldn't put announcing another port past them considering Reggie seemed to imply new announcements would show up during all days of the Treehouse broadcasts.
>>
>>380400084
Yeah man, that'd take the port tally up to two which is ridiculous.

Shadow of Collossus looks good though, I don't care I've bought it twice already.
>>
>>380399252
Why would it be announced thursday? Are they still showing new games after today?
>>
>>380399252
THANKS DOC
>>
>>380400909
>MK8
>Pokken
>BOTW
>Lego
>Rayman
These are what I can name from the top of m head. Pretty sure there's more.
>>
>>380399252
it wont get announced until next year. They aren't going to step on ARMs toes (lul).
>>
>>380401879
>Lego
>Rayman
Not him but come on, stick to NINTENDO games here for ports.
BOTW hardly counts since you'd just get the Switch version since there was NO other way to play it earlier enough on a dead console
So all you have is MK8 and Pokken. That's two, just like the other anon said.
>>
>>380401879
I'd write out a list of ports that the other two consoles have but I'd be here all day.

It's not ok when Nintendo does it though
>>
>>380399915
Spotlight was confirmed to be Swtich only
Those are 3DS games
>>
>>380399252
I could sort of see it being announced during one of their tournaments of Pokken or Arms.
They're probably saving it for next year though, to give Pokken and Arms a bit more room to breathe.
>>
>>380399252
>Using the same Deluxe logo as Mario Kart
Nice try OP.
>>
ehh idk.

If they were going to announce it I feel like they would have done it either at the Spotlight or after the Splatoon tournament (assuming Inklings are added to the roster.) Although I could suppose they could add an ARMS character to the roster as well.

Who knows. I just don't see them making Smash5 for a while when they could just do a deluxe port of Smash4.
>>
>>380399252
They'll announce it next year or 2019.
They need to give ARMS and pokken some time to establish themselves before smash comes and no one gives a shit about them anymore
If they did announce smash for switch it'd be a new game, if they just ported sm4sh without a new entry i'd be pretty pissed
hopefully it'd be the last one. The series is starting to peak, and there's not a whole lot of new characters that they could add
>>
>>380403659
i just looked up smash deluxe on google, i never implied i have insider info, just a very big hunch
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.