[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

glove boys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Glover is UNDERRATED
>>
File: spacestation_siliconballey.jpg (2MB, 2560x1766px) Image search: [Google]
spacestation_siliconballey.jpg
2MB, 2560x1766px
most underrated N64 game coming thru
>>
File: glover pier.webm (3MB, 860x624px) Image search: [Google]
glover pier.webm
3MB, 860x624px
>>380396927
post fav song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTEustI1l0s
>>
>>380397623
what the fuck is this
>>
>>380397623
holy shit i loved that game.
>>
>>380397623
Amazing game
>>
I remember renting that game once.

It was part of glut of games that came out for the N64 during the "golden age" of 3d platformers.

It had a depressing, otherworldly feel to it like a lot of those games back in those days.

See, what games like Super Mario 64 and Banjo-Kazooie did well was to keep the environments, small, colorful and full of movement. That made the worlds feel alive.

But then you have games like Banjo-Tooie, Rocket: Robot on wheels, Tonic trouble, and Glover where the worlds were a little too big, the color pallet was a little too drab or clashed, and things felt sparse and lifeless.

I know the above games are considered classic, but they seemed to fall short in design.
>>
>>380396927
Glover was the bomb
>>
>>380398041
you posted it, but the whole soundtrack is pretty good
>>
File: 1439410538919.jpg (10KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1439410538919.jpg
10KB, 244x250px
>>380398513
I think you're bullshit because Glover didn't have big-ass worlds and every level was linear in design. The only huge level was the hub.
>>
Glover is fucking amazing, I don't get people that say shit like Glover and Quest 64 were bad. Probably just morons that were too stupid as kids to be able to beat them and just shunned them as "hard"
>>
>>380397623
Dan Danger did nothing wrong
>>
glover is more memorable for being unsettling than for being good
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.