[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Monster Hunter threads used to be some of the best threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1497167723185m.jpg (89KB, 451x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497167723185m.jpg
89KB, 451x1024px
>Monster Hunter threads used to be some of the best threads I've ever browsed here on /v/
>comes to a Sony console
>Monster Hunter threads are now the worst threads I've ever had the displeasure of browsing on /v/

I just want to talk about monster Hunter. Why are sonnyggers the worst.
>>
I know this is bait, but I'm going to reply to it because I already know someone else will. You realize that Monster Hunter started on a Sony console yeah? Otherwise, you're just underaged
>>
>>380396270
then you haven't been on /v/ long you retard, because MH started on sony consoles, at the height of its popularity on /v/ it was being played on PSP.

you really are a dumb newfag, I don't even play MH or sony consoles anymore either, literally the last time I touched either was portable 3rd on psp.
>>
File: 1377677323660.png (200KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1377677323660.png
200KB, 500x276px
Dude. There's nothing new going on. A shitpost extravaganza always breaks out every time a new MonHun title is announced. Consoles have nothing to do with anything. This shit happens with every single release. Every one.
>>
File: penisvagina.gif (814KB, 480x253px) Image search: [Google]
penisvagina.gif
814KB, 480x253px
Yeah sure I'll talk about it.
I got hyped as fuck at that trailer.
Though today I read that this MH is being made with a western audience in mind.
That statement right there is killing my hype for this game. Honestly slowly eating away at me. I'll keep my eye on it, cautiously excited for it. I just hope they don't fuck it up and make this MH for casuals.
>>
>>380396505
>>380396561
I'm not retarded you fucks. I know monster Hunter started out on Sony consoles. There was minor shitposting when MH moved to Nintendo platforms but people were still down with it. It seems like Sony fanboys just care about other people not having the game more so than having it. It doesn't matter to me because I'm switch PC master race but I would like MH threads not to be full of Never Evers for the rest of eternity.
>>
It's not even songyggers that ruin shit, it's just the simple fact that when a game gets a broader audience, any discussion immediately goes to shit.

Despite being some who primarily plays games on PC myself, Dark Souls getting a PC release is a prime example of this. All dark soul threads and discussion before PC were great, people enjoying the game and discussing the game, coming up with builds and talking about ways to play etc. PC gets a release and suddenly any discussion is now nothing but shitposts and memes, the whole retarded 'git gud' meme that only underage children use and the retarded giant dad meme were all purely thanks to a PC release. Just endless shitposting.
>>
>>380397524
Every hobby/interest is better when its niche. This is true.
Just look at how shit gaming as a whole is becoming.
>>
>>380396505
>did you know this franchise was already shit once? well it shit again
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.