[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of Mercenaries 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: mercs 2.jpg (49KB, 256x316px) Image search: [Google]
mercs 2.jpg
49KB, 256x316px
What did you think of Mercenaries 2?
>>
>>380395879

Fun as shit. I wish they continued the franchise, especially since JUST Cause 3 was ao bad.
>>
>>380395879
I loved it but I also played it when I was younger so it might be nostalgia. Jfc I played that game so much...
>>
OH NO
>>
>>380397159
OH NO
>>
>>380395879
sucked. killed the series.

But it was in interesting kind of bad. It was on 6th and 7th gen consoles but didn't feel at home on either one. I played the PS2 version first after hearing bad reviews and thinking it would at least be similar to the original GOAT game. But nope, sucked and rushed like a bad BJ.

Then I tried the PS3 version and it was bad in its own way. Glitchy as hell too.
>>
>>380397252
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>380397462
yo yo yo
>>
I thought it was good, but then again I never played the first one, who's said to be much better. I liked how some of the heavier ordnance you could call would darken the skybox and make it seem like the apocalypse was happening. Why don't more games include destructible buildings anyway?
>>
>>380397462
OH NO YOU DIDNT
>>
>>380397759
>setting off an entire row of fuel tanks
>jihad jeeping into 'destroy this building' targets
>the explosive ecstasy of blowing up a tanker or rig by tagging a motorboat with an air strike beacon
>>
It's fun while the appeal of destroying random shit lasts. Not much else to it.
>>
i followed the game from announcement till launch. was pretty disappointed by it though. it was glitchy enough to make a bethesda game look well-polished, and i didn't like how they got rid of unlocking better stuff from the store.
>>
>>380395879
Just Cause 2 did it better
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.