[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate this e3 out of 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: E3-2016-Schedule_Top.jpg (49KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
E3-2016-Schedule_Top.jpg
49KB, 600x338px
I give it a 4. Absolute boring presentations from everyone. Majority of the games were stock standard "safe" bets. Disappointments like Spiderman being batman with more qtes. Best game Sony showed was a ps2 game. Just no energy or excitement to be found.
>>
i dont get why everyone is so eager to share their opinion
i don't give a fuck what you thought about E3
>>
I agree with a 4/10 across all conferences. Nintendo did their best to save it but it was still mediocre over all
>>
>>380391643
This is a board for communicating with other people about certain topics. Feel free to leave you retard.
>>
5/10

Mostly dull but there were some games I wanted. The Evil Within 2, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Dragonball FighterZ, Metroid Prime 4, and so on. Eh, I've endured worse, though Sony's conference was pushing it. I actively wanted to be castrated over sitting through another minute of it by the time it was done.
>>
>>380391643

It's what /v/ always does after E3. This isn't new.
>>
EA and Bethesda were straight up garbage.
I thought Microsoft was gonna be "DUDE SCORPIO SCORPIO SCORPIO. REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION UNCOMPRESSED PIXELS" for the whole thing. I was pleasantly surprised. DBZ Fighters or whatever it's called and Cuphead got me genuinely exited.
Ubisoft was surprisingly ok. I thought removing Aisha Tyler would make the conference just boring, but they kept it nice and short. Skull and Bones looked alright. Never played Beyond Good and Evil so I can't really get hyped over the next one.
Sony was underwhelming as fuck.
Nintendo was great.
>>
>>380392012
this

Usually we bitch until we get to shit all over each other opinions in the steam sale threads
>>
What the fuck happened with Sony's stream? Holy shit that was hot garbage.

Audio problems in the beginning where it was the crowd mic capturing the trailer audio, and then the constant skipping in the videos and then buffering a lot to add on to it.
>>
>>380391707
How the fuck was Nintendo's E3 mediocre? They literally just announced a shit ton of games in their main franchises, especially fucking METROID dude.
>>
>>380393823
>games on their main franchises
Exactly. I've had enough of the same shit over and over again. Let's see some more third party titles.
>>
>>380394401
>complains about the same shit over and over again
>majority of third party titles these days are sequels/annual franchises with almost no change in game mechanics
You aren't very observant.
>>
Was really shitty this year. Nintendo was the only somewhat decent one but most of their games are coming out in 2018 or later and would require me to buy a Switch
>>
>>380394713
You have to get a console for any of their exclusives anyway so your "requirement" literally applies to every console ever made.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.