[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Banjo-Tooie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Papi_T-Rex.jpg (146KB, 518x286px) Image search: [Google]
Papi_T-Rex.jpg
146KB, 518x286px
Banjo-Tooie
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 992x946px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 992x946px
>Nintendo surpassed Rare at making googly eyes

What happened?
>>
>>380391074
No. Banjo-Tooie is the best game ever.
>>
>>380391680
That's funny last I remember it was Banjo-Kazooie BOYO
>>
>>380391680
>Banjo Tooie
>Good, let alone the best game ever
I sure love traversing giant fucking worlds with nothing to see or do at a crappy framerate just to play plthe same rehashed minigames in every world.
>>
>>380391074
This looks retarded. What ever happened to the Mario of the GameCube days?
>>
>>380391680
>>380392428
B-K fanboys gettin' salty.
>>
>tfw Microsoft gave everyone that watched the Microsoft E3 conference Rare Replay for free

I'm loving this side of Xbox this year
>>
>>380391680
I'm probably one of the few that prefer BT to BK and I can tell you, that is straight up bullshit.
>>
>>380392252
>giant fucking worlds with nothing to see or do
There is an abundance of content in the game. This opinion is blatantly wrong.

>crappy framerate
Every game from this era was like that.

>rehashed minigames in every world
Do you mean the FPS segments?
>>
>>380393378
>There is an abundance of content in the game. This opinion is blatantly wrong.
There's really not, the amount of notes Jinjos and such were scaled for Tooie. There seems to be a lot of content because most of the 'content' requires a shit ton of backtracking or going out of your way. Like the Dinosaur in the OP. You need to get mumbo, bring him to Wumba, make her hut grow, go back to Mumbo's skull, change to Banjo, go back to Wumba, become big Dinosaur just to scare one guy to get a Jiggy.
>Every game from this era was like that.
Tooie's framerate is among the worst of that era and lag is extremely noticeable even if you go from playing Mario 64 or even OoT to playing it. Icy Side of Hail Fire Peaks lags like all hell.
>Do you mean the FPS segments?
That and the minigame where you need to shoot shit. Blue rewards 3 points, Green rewards 2 and Red rewards 1.
>>
Game controls better than the first one, but is padded out.
>>
>>380392252
>Not playing the objectively superior 1080p60FPS xbox 360 version.
>>
Banjo a shit, it also spawned a whole generation of furfags.
>>
>>380394894
360/xbone is capped at 30fps.
You can play both games on pj64 with a 60fps gameshark but it can crash or break the game.
>>380395195
That's not Sonic.
>>
>>380394558
>There's really not, the amount of notes Jinjos and such were scaled for Tooie.
That is arguably a good thing. BT has better and meaningful placement of collectables.
>backtracking
So? Is exploration and making use of the levels a bad thing? Do you hate Metroid too?

>Mario 64 or even OoT
Well, those were older games. Majora's Mask from the same year is about the same as BT, and it was still a good game. In fact, OoT is noticeably bad too, and everyone loves that.

>That and the minigame where you need to shoot shit
Is that all? Many games in existence use repeated scenarios, puzzles, and games in multiple levels. I don't see what the big deal is. The consistency through the game is fine.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.