[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hear its a great series >get it on sale >trying it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: cover_orig.jpg (269KB, 800x996px) Image search: [Google]
cover_orig.jpg
269KB, 800x996px
>hear its a great series
>get it on sale
>trying it out
>literally bullet sponge enemies
fucking dropped. Can't believe people like this trash
>>
J
>>
Should have came here
>>
>>380388851
it's normie shit anon
>>
It's casual
>>
>>380388851
>bullet sponge
l2 aim faggot
>>
>>380388851

>just finished this

>it's generic stealth gameplay and unoriginal story
>>
First game is meh, play it for the story or watch it on youtube who cares, but at least try the 2nd one. It really is an improvement.
>>
First sucks ass
>>
>>380388851
>not getting head shots
are you bad at games, anon?
>>
>>380388851
>>380389847
>>380390154
>>380391512
Hi contrarians
>>
First one is filled with that shit. Just skip to the second and play the third until cutter and chloe fuck off to do the hobbit.
>>
>>380388851
>>380391512
Both of these game are massivly overrated. People like them because they are B movies they can wander around and shoot stuff in between dialogue scenes. Both are shallow as shit.
>>
>>380391512
>Generic stealth
I dunno about that
>unoriginal story
Like most other stories.

But those aren't the strengths of the game. Why don't you talk about the stuff people actually like about the game?
>>
>>380392836

>>>/tv/
>>
>>380388851
Maybe you should play on easy mode scrub
>>
>>380393875

Nice visuals
Pretty suspenseful

What was great about it? I had heard very high praise from two irl fedoras I know.
>>
>>380394867
The narrative is unparalleled in the world.
Seriously the ability the game has to keep the player engrossed in the world is unsurpassed.
>>
>>380391512
>TLOU has some of the best console multiplayer since MGO2
>never given the spotlight it deserves because Sony pushes the single player aspect so much
>/v/ will never ever talk about it
Its like everything the single player gameplay should have been
>>
>>380388851
>Bullet sponge enemies

Either you're lying or you're too stupid to aim for head shots
>>
>>380388851
The first was great for it's time because it was the closest we were ever getting to a modern Indiana Jones game. Also ignore the pansies moaning about headshots, they all played on Normal anyway
>>
The whole series is 8/10 "cinematic experience".
The first game was pretty neat for the time, and has my favorite section in the mp40 zombie fortress. The second game polishes everything and has the best pace of the series, marred only by the spongy aztec-looking dudes. The third game had some minor gameplay hiccups, but wasn't bad. The fourth game has a few fantastic setpieces and better aiming, but gets absorbed in sucking its own dick a bit too much. They're all pretty much poor-man's Indiana Jones movies that you can play, but there's some fun in each of them.
>>
>>380388851
>playing it on anything below crushing difficulty
lel
>>
>>380397330
This, if you haven't played uncharted on crushing you don't know shit
>>
>>380396271

7/10
>>
>>380391512

ladder and plank simulator
>>
B
>>
>>380388851
One of them was fun. I forget which, but the holy christ the third one is so fucking bad from what I remember from playing it. Last boss was a complete joke. Not even kidding when people say it's just a movie.
>>
>>380388851
t. can't headshot
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.