[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will F-Zero also see a revival?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 118820394827.jpg (128KB, 885x498px) Image search: [Google]
118820394827.jpg
128KB, 885x498px
Will F-Zero also see a revival?
>>
>>380388838
no, enjoy more repacked wipeout and mario kart
>>
Why do people say GX has good graphics?

The backgrounds are actually really sparse if you look at them closely. All the objects that are loaded as part of the track environment itself are rather far and few.

Is it the sense of speed? Because I feel this is hampered by the lack of background objects to whiz past.
>>
Tomorrow, first hour and a half. Stay tuned.

Better screencap this post if you want (you)s tomorrow.
>>
well I kept laughing when people wanted Nintendo to make more Metroid. now idk
>>
>>380389238

Bullshit.
>>
>>380388838
Literally never because Miyamoto can't figure out how to innovate or do something "new", like the worked out so well for Star Fox. And if they were going to innovate it, then I don't want it. Gimme a better looking, louder, faster feeling F-Zero that sticks to the core gameplay with no fucking controller gimmick.

I'd rather have fucking nothing if they want to change it like they did Star Fox.
>>
>>380388838
lol no
>>
>>380388838
The game ran at 60fps on game cube didn't it? I think Miyamoto said it'll come back when they have new ideas for it.
>>
>>380388838

yes

by the crew or driveclub devs
>>
>>380389852
So it will come back when they've figured out a gimmick to market it with that will ruin the gameplay. Cool
>>
>>380389093
>Is it the sense of speed? Because I feel this is hampered by the lack of background objects to whiz past

True, especially in X. There's barely any background stuff so while you do go pretty fast, it doesn't feel all that hectic since there's no frame of reference
>>
>>380388838
hopefully someday, pretty much exactly like GX, but im uneasy with nintendo changing it completely and ruining it
>>
>>380389238
Cool, keep us posted, though I am skeptical
>>
File: C9iing-VYAAv88U.png (84KB, 449x302px) Image search: [Google]
C9iing-VYAAv88U.png
84KB, 449x302px
>>380388838
GX 2 never
>>
>>380388838
If there's a new F-Zero, I really hope for machine creation similar to Spore. I want the sickest looking machine that doesn't look like it's made out of legos.
>>
>>380389523
This. After playing through the train wreck of "innovation" that was Star Fox Zero, I'm content with the series staying dead.
>>
>>380389523

The only real innovasjun F-Zero needs is an online multiplayer mode and HD visuals. They could remaster X and GX tracks, cut out all the clown cars and fix the broken physics and there you have it, a definitive F-Zero game. Fuck they can easily outsource the job to team sonic again.
>>
>>380389523
Metroid's new game looks good, and I'm sure Prime 4 will look good too. A new F-Zero would likely stick to the formula.
>>
Who /fastracing/ here?

It's scratched my F-Zero itch. I think neo/rmx can be even faster than GX sometimes
>>
>>380390834
>fix the broken physics

You mean like snaking and stuff? I don't think people would like that
>>
>>380391902
The handling looks weird, similar to Redout with that drifting to the sides
>>
File: 1494031271280.png (227KB, 793x736px) Image search: [Google]
1494031271280.png
227KB, 793x736px
>>380389021

Don't get mad at Wipeout for actually selling copies.
>>
>>380392085
It takes some getting used to, but it's actually fairly intuitive. Allows for not only more control on the ground, but in the air. Some cars feel really weird, but there's a good few that are tight as fuck.
Redout is way more floaty since it's a twin-stick racer. (Left for steering, right for pitch and yaw)

FastRacing rmx for the switch is actually way better than neo, imo. But I prefer neo's tougher ai.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.