[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mod help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: sdada.png (246KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
sdada.png
246KB, 1366x768px
any experienced moders on /v/? I installed CBBE for fallout 4 and now my body textures are fucked up looking, and I dont know how to fix it, any help would be greatly appreciated
>pic related
>>
nigga thats a nipple
>>
>>380381210
I haven't played Fallout 4 but don't you just drop the files in your data folder like every other Bethesda game? How did you fuck that up?
>>
>>380381210
i see a niippel
>>
>>380381435
I used nexus
>>
You need to install the skin texture file. Read the instructions
>>
>>380381210
You can't use the default textures with a custom body mesh. Find some cbbe compatible skin textures.
>>
>>380381210
maybe load order is naff, install LOOT
>>
>>380381210
censor that shit you sick filth!
>>
>>380383770
>>380384114
Will I have to install these manually or with a mod manager ?
>>
>>380384435
I don't think it's the load order, when I open up bodyslide to edit certain outfits all the CBBE body types are like that in the preview section, and that's before I even launch the game
>>
>>380381210
You have to go into a file and edIt 2-3 lines. DON'T LEAVE ANYTHING OUT!

The instructions should be on the CBBE mod page.
>>
>>380384818
read nigger

people who don't read READMEs should be shot.
>>
>>380384818
you can do it either way

also im pretty sure the cbbe download comes with textures. are you using the nexus mod manager?
>>
>>380385479
I did that I edited my fallout customs.ini and falloutpref.ini both before I ever even downloaded Nexus
>>
>>380385872
Yes. I read the FAQ and all I can really think of is that it said if I had some windows 10 anniversary shit that it might fuck it up but idk if my computer updated that
>>
inb4 ban
>>
>>380384818
If you're going to get into modding id recommend learning how to do everything manually. Its not that hard and its simple.
>>
Yeah sorry for no nipple censor, to be fair the textures are so fucked up you can barely see the one
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.