[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metal Gear Solid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: snake.png (471KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
snake.png
471KB, 630x630px
Has Caramel killed himself yet? Has he even posted?
>>
>>380376732
E3 ain't over yet.
>>
Okay, can someone explain to me who or what "caramel" is and this whole ruse?
>>
File: 4545.jpg (56KB, 719x518px) Image search: [Google]
4545.jpg
56KB, 719x518px
>>380376732
It's not over yet, /v/.
>>
>>380377075
_____________________new_________________________
>>
>>380377241
And? You going to fill me in or not?
>>
File: 1496439937432.jpg (3MB, 2368x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1496439937432.jpg
3MB, 2368x10000px
>>380377075
delusional tranny that was so traumatized by how bad MGSV was that he believed Kojima was rusing everyone after being ((**not**)) fired from Konami and that Death Stranding was both Silent Hills and MGS5
>>
>>380377075
Tripfag spammer who posts his conspiracy in every metal gear thread. Basically he thinks MGS5 and Silent Hills were not canceled and that MGSurvive and Death Strandings are the real MGS5 and Silent Hills all along.
>>
>>380377441

Don't forget he was cucked by fucking Spiderman.
>>
Five days...
Underwater...
Of the coast.
You...you were my lover...
You were like no other...
But I...
I can never hold you...
The way you move, the foreign groove at night...

Bye MGS Series, all this shit'll die soon
>>
kek, there's a part of me that imagines caramel purposely not posting until after tomorrow just to get attention. Chances are more likely he's in hiding because he can't handle getting BTFO endlessly.
>>
>>380377241
faggot_:^)_shitposting_retard_:^)
>>380377075
A shitposting tripfag retard who somehow managed to rope in dozens of threads worth of (You)'s because he can take some old images and give a vague connection between them and the upcoming Death Stranding game and MGSV. Kojima fansluts and haters can't resist the delicious scent of Kojima related shitposting so they fed the troll so much it became a forced meme "ruse cruise" of faggotry that apparently won't die.
>>
File: chapter3.jpg (31KB, 618x378px) Image search: [Google]
chapter3.jpg
31KB, 618x378px
>>
File: spiderman thread.jpg (26KB, 600x417px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman thread.jpg
26KB, 600x417px
Post yfw Sony pulled pic related on Caramel.
>>
>>380379402
KEK
>>
>>380379342
>Y-you're all just haters! I was merely b8ing you!
Where's my fucking money Caramel
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.