[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nuff said.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: C18hjlEXEAI8DVU.jpg (53KB, 552x457px) Image search: [Google]
C18hjlEXEAI8DVU.jpg
53KB, 552x457px
Nuff said.
>>
File: fuck.png (371KB, 548x456px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
371KB, 548x456px
>>380373741
fixed it
>>
>>380374051
Pretty much.
>>
yea sony is gay
>>
File: 1317340810737.jpg (44KB, 595x226px) Image search: [Google]
1317340810737.jpg
44KB, 595x226px
I thought Sony did the least terribly of all conferences. Microsoft spent 20 minutes talking about a fucking car, Ubisoft bored me to tears with that STEEP game and The Crew, and the only thing they had that looked decent was Far Cry 5 but it got shit on a quarter of the way in by some retarded montage.
>>
>all best games presented at E3 will be on ps4
damn boi
>>
>>380375064
It's the endless hunger of /v/
TLOU2
Death Stranding
New Exclusive
Basically anything to sate the hunger of /v/ aaand to btfo Caramel
>>
Shouldn't that be Bethesda in Sony's place?
>>
Best game of E3 2017 = Minecraft
>>
>>380375064

Xbox develop team don't have any idea that Porsche 911 look the same every model since 2003 that why he thinks nobody see that car before.
>>
>try to sell a new console
>give 0 reasons to buy it

What is micro$oft's end game?
>>
File: wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg (27KB, 290x350px) Image search: [Google]
wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg
27KB, 290x350px
>>380375064
>Microsoft spent 20 minutes talking about a fucking car
They also showed off a new console and revealed backwards compatibility for original xbox games. Sony's was the most disappointing imo because it ended up being pic related
>>
>>380376643
>Microsoft showed off no gaems machine.
>Sony showed off having games.
>Sony
>Fucking nothing.
lol
>>
>>380376594
>backwards compatibility on OG Xbox games
>Halo
Reason enough to.
>>
File: confused and a bit angry.jpg (77KB, 653x481px) Image search: [Google]
confused and a bit angry.jpg
77KB, 653x481px
I don't get why everyone is saying that the Microsoft show was good.
It was literally talking about a car, XboneX, 4k minecraft, EXCLUSIVE* (*not actually exclusive) and 40 indie game trailers.
Don't get me wrong though I'm not saying Sony did much better but I think everyone was hyping them up too much with rumors like bloodborne 2.
>>
>>380377637
Because it had PC games which people play
>>
>>380377217
Microsoft showed off 42 games too though. Sony showed off interactive third person movies.
>>
>>380377637
Xbox discs will work on the new console
They showed Anthem, which looked cool
They showed DBZ Fighter, which looked cool
They showed Metro 3, which looked cool

They might not be exclusive, but the conference itself was more entertaining to watch than say Sony's for this reason, who showed me shit I already saw last year. MH was the best thing from Sony's conference.
>>
>>380378000
Half of which were Multiplat including the Ps4
The other half Also on Pc*
>>
>>380377217

>3 third person shooters that look similar (Uncharted, That zombie shit, and I can't even remember the other one)
>Remake, cool, but it's a remake, and just a graphical one for the most part it looks like
>God of War, ok might be cool, but looks very slow which kind of pisses me off as someone that enjoyed the previous titles.
>MonHun, could be cool, reading a lot of shit about making it appeal to the west though, big red flags. also it's not exclusive

I dunno man, not really impressed with Sony or Microsoft. Though the new Xbox seems pretty impressive for the price point, and motherfuckin' Cuphead finally has a release date. Crackdown is always a good time, some other neat indie stuff. I'd say they were pretty equal all things considered.
>>
>>380378240
crackdown looks like a 360 game and was shown half a decade ago
>>
>>380378000
There it is! The movie meme!
>>
>>380375064
And Sony spent the entire conference rehashing the one from 2016, except SotH which is another rehash.
>>
>>380378242
The same goes for the PS4. The *also on PC is still Microsoft's because Windows 10 is Microsoft property and uses the Xbox app.

Sony showed multiplat after multiplate and the only actual exclusives were fucking movie games. People were even making fun of God of War.
>>
>>380374051
THIS
>>
>>380378652
"Movie Games" are Still games and atleast the Ps4 has them.

Though Detroit seems like the only non-forced meme movie game that was shown.
>>
>>380378609
Notice I didn't mention Crackdown
>>
>>380378961
Xbox will have less but with more replayability than single player cinematic experience. Not to mention the whole backwards compatibility that was announced that Sony refuses to do 4 the players.
>>
>>380373741
Nah Sony did the least worst. Nintendo won easily but those are the only two conferences that shown some games I actually cared about.
>>
>>380378617
>meme
Did we watch the same conference? God of War, that zombie game, Spiderman, all third person games with cutscenes at every turn and subpar combat. Only unique one that wasn't a multiplat was a reboot of crash bandicoot and final fantasy fishing (lmao).
>>
>>380373741
>>380374051
I like how EA's was such nothing shit that it didn't even get on here.

I thought Sony's was totally fine. No big bombs outside of Monster Hunter and the Shadow of the Colossus remake, but a very consistent display of games that at least have my interest, as opposed to one and a half Ubisoft games and a bunch of things xbox showed that I'm going to play on PS4 or PC anyway
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.